welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

wild heart, the baron, thirty-one, novelist
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 09:19 PM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

DO NOT LOOK HERE

PM
^
ayden zane robinson
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 08:37 PM

ayden zane robinson

king william from swan princess

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

lin-manuel miranda

music professor/archery instructor

she, her ♦ 458 posts ♦ 19500 points

tybalt william robinson
Just wanted to post here for a bit of a refresher on connections and a few newbies

Ayden: Needs not introduction. Big bro here!

Alexander: Jocelyn is one of Alex's best friends so I'm sure these two have crossed paths at some point or a few times since Ty's started dating Joce. For a potential future idea I was thinking maybe Alex working on the illustrations for a future book by Ty. Alex's work primarily comes in children's stories but he does freelance for other people/companies.

Victoria: My love English lady here is the cousin to Ayden's late wife and has been introduced to the Robinson family when she initially moved to the city. She runs an antique shop and co-owns a flower shop with Eva Easton. So whenever Ty wants to get flowers for Jocelyn he knows where he can go.

Jake: Cause I didn't throw Jake in the last round of things but you my cafe owner here that socializes with most everyone. He's a kid at heart that talks with most anyone that comes into the cafe and would most definitely try to befriend Ty if he were to be a regular.

Mai: Cause one of my mothers of my group has to be thrown in because she's another I can definitely see getting along with Tybalt. She's the type of person that will give people a cookie just to brighten their day.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]