welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

step into my candy store, 22; student; princess bubblegum
bonnie isobel sawyer
she/her
heterosexual
biochemistry student
moon
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: lyddles#4039
MSG CHOICE: discord

ABOUT

here's johnny bonnie! her full name is elizabeth but don't even try calling her that. on surface level, bonnie may come across as your average rich girl princess, and while yes, she kind of is, she is so much more than just that.

bonnie is a huge nerd, she loves everything science and is the kind of person who will just throw random little science facts into every conversation, whether they were asked for or not.

she's currently studying biochemistry at sdsu.

bonnie never had a lot of friends growing up. the kids is school just didn't really seem to like her (if she looks back on it, she does realise she was a bit stuck-up throughout high school). this didn't really change until she went to college, where she met people who had the same or similair interests as her.

she's not one to make close friends easily, though she has not trouble whatsoever speaking with strangers and casual friends. she's not very trusting, either, and it takes a while to get her to open up to you - until then most conversations you have with her won't go past surface level.

while she doesn't like talking about herself, she doesn't mind listening to others and giving them advice when they ask for it (and sometimes when they don't ask for it).

HATES

bonnie comes from money and grew up getting almost everything she asked for - at first because her mother simply adored her and later because her mother just wanted her to shut up and mind her own business.

either way, bonnie might come across as very priviliged sometimes. she takes things for granted and has difficulty taking responsiblity for her actions (she first needs to realise that she was wrong, which can take a while). i can definitely see a lot of people being annoyed by this.

she is also someone who judges people upon first seeing them. she immediately has an opinion on anyone and while this opinion can definitely be changed, when she decided that she doesn't really like you, she'll be reluctant to change her mind.

LOVES

romance is a bit complicated to bonnie. she never liked anyone until she met marceline, and she hasn't liked anyone since they broke up. she has been going on dates since she started college, but never turned anything into something more than just casual dating (and she usually broke it off after two dates, anyway).

she's still very much hung up on marcy, despite it being her own fault that they broke up, so romance is pretty much closed off. anything serious, at least. feel free to take her on a date, but be ready to be let down easy rip.

BONNIE ISOBEL SAWYER 22 / biochemistry student

--------------------
kassidy evangeline harwood
kass
she / her
pansexual
Medical School Student
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: erinnmaevee
bonnie isobel sawyer

bonnie & kassidy evangeline harwood: So Bonnie and Kass have a lot in common as far as their interests go. Kass is a med school student at UC San Diego and she's got a biology degree from her undergrad. She's really friendly and will strike up a conversation with a stranger in the library, bookstore, or cafe, especially if she sees that someone is studying something she's interested in. Kass wouldn't prod her to talk about herself, but would just be generally chatty and let her say whatever is comfortable. t could see these two meeting and hitting it off!

bonnie & sienna abigail sabre: So I don't know how closely bonnie has been following marcy's love/sex life since they broke up, but sin and marcy have/had a bit of a regular hookup for a while. Sin will not care one way or the other about bonnie, so long as she doesn't try to come at her or anything, but theres a good potential enemy for bonnie if she's the jealous type XD

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
bonnie isobel sawyer && Della so Dell also comes from a well off family, so perhaps they know each other from those circles? anything related to science or science facts would go way over her head because she's just not the studious sort BUT she adores everyone at all times xD she thinks everyone's her friend so she'd deff pursue trying to talk to bonnie and make friends and such ^^

--------------------
bonnie isobel sawyer
she/her
heterosexual
biochemistry student
moon
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
kassidy evangeline harwood & bonnie yeah, i can definitely see these two hitting it off, especially considering their mutual interests. bonnie is more inclined to talk to people she has at least something in common with, so it will be a good bridge to what i think could be a pretty good friendship?

sienna & bonnie despite basically avoiding every interaction with marcy she possibly could, bonnie is definitely the time to internet stalk her ex, so i'm pretty sure she'll sense something. she's pretty petty, so she'll definitely hold a grudge against sienna even though she literally has no right to do so :'D

adella serena waters & bonnie i think della and bonnie could be good friends, yes <3 they definitely could've known each other from growing up in the same circles. bonnie's not as happy go lucky as adella, but she'll think it's endearing nonetheless and will basically just humour her for the sake of friendship~

--------------------
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
bonnie isobel sawyer

Marian: Marian is my dancer and like Adella she too comes from a wealth off familiy so it could be how Bonnie and Marian could have known each other. One of the sweetheart and romantics of my group Marian knows what it's like to lose that first love although it was under different circumstances to Bonnie's.

Jake: Jake is my cafe owner and one of my social butterflies. He's the type of person that can pick up conversation with most anyone that comes into the cafe. He can also be a bit of a flirt although majority of the time it is rather unconsciously and not because he's trying to swoon anyone. Since she comes from money I'm not sure if you'd want her to have a job but I can offer the cafe up as a part-time job for her if you'd like.

Felix: Felix here is one of the villains of my crew and someone I can offer up if you wanted to give Bonnie a bad influence. He can be quite the charmer and silver-tongue little devil. Felix loves to manipulate and play with people because he feels he can.

--------------------
chloe anne davis
chlo
she/her
single
asexual
fashion designer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
bonnie isobel sawyer & chloe

soooooo i just imagined this. they are the same age so they could have gone to school together. now, they both really judge on first look. i'm not entirely sure what bonnie would think of chloe (i can guess, but bonnie's not my bae). anyway, since bonnie did dress up, i could see chloe being impressed by that and liking her? mainly because she's one of the people that actually tries hard and possible because she is asian and they should stick together type of thing. i've never really figured out how close chloe is with her ethnicity, but you know. so, possibly, maybe they could be odd sorts of friends? chloe never really kissed boys and she dressed up. the smarts weren't entirely her thing, but either way i could see them being made fun of for similar things. it wouldn't have bothered chloe so idk maybe bonnie admired that? idk. anyway, now maybe they are still friends or maybe they never were or maybe they drifted apart during college or something and occasionally bump into each other? idk. i think we could go many different ways here. /end ramble/

--------------------
naoki henkou
nao-kun
heterosexual
gardener/graduate student
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
bonnie isobel sawyer

bernie & bonnie

seeing how fabulous they are in their cell thread, thought i'd pop in here ^.^ bernie is v paternal and laidback, and is always looking out for the youngsters around him. he is pretty casual and chill, and he is always ready to provide a listening ear if she needs it.

naoki & bonnie

naoki is currently pursuing his masters in biochem, so there's a chance that they may have stumbled upon each other at some point! he is a shy sweetie, has a splendid green thumb,
and is all around a gentle flower child. i think they could be fairly good friends? naoki is very bashful, but he is always willing to help out an undergrad. plus, they could totally geek out over all things sCIENCE.

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
bonnie isobel sawyer && Della Yayyy fab<3 Friends ftw

--------------------
bonnie isobel sawyer
she/her
heterosexual
biochemistry student
moon
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
THIS IS LONG OVERDUE I APOLOGIZE

marian vixie schuler & bonnie marian is a cutie! i definitely think she and bonnie could get along well and could know each other because of their families, despite bonnie being a bit younger than marian. bonnie isn't as open and trusting as marian, but they can definitely work on that and she'll get there over time c:

jake & bonnie bonnie isn't the part-time job type, no haha, but she does drink a fair amount of coffee so she'll probably be quite the regular face at jake's cafe. she has no idea how to deal with people flirting with her, mainly because she shoots everyone down as she's still hung up on marcie, so that could be funny. either way, i think these two could get along well, too!

felix & bonnie felix would be one of those people bonnie would just not like from the start. she's very judgemental and basically knows how she feels about someone the second she meets them (of course, she's wrong 90% of the time, but still). she doesn't like the slick, silver-tongue type and will definitely make this clear so idk how felix would respond to her ust flat out going 'i don't like you'?

chloe anne davis & bonnie ok first of all i love chloe, she's such a cool character!! i think bonnie would appreciate chloe on a certain level. she doesn't let people walk over her and doesn't put up with any kind of crap and bonnie can definitely respect that. they can definitely be an odd pair of friends, because despite being pretty different they're also very similair and i guess that could make them draw to each other in a way? they can have like scheduled coffee dates where they complain about people to get it all out :^)

naoki henkou & bonnie SCIENCE! bonnie is looking into doing a masters, since she's graduating this year, so maybe naoki can help her navigate all that a bit? since he has experience in it etc. they could totally text each other random science facts they've discovered at two in the morning because being a nerd is cOOL OKAY.

bernie & bonnie okay but 'bernie and bonnie' sounds like a great friendship j/s. bonnie isn't one to quickly complain about things, especially if they're personal, but if she does she would go to someone she trusts and who she knows can give her the advise she needs, and considering bernie is a bit older than her so ~obviously~ has more life experience, he'd be on top of her list!

--------------------
felix tyler
he/him
pansexual
Herb Shop Clerk/Underworld Messenger
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
bonnie isobel sawyer

Marian: Marian would be happy to help Bonnie come out of her shell a bit and perhaps be a little more trusting although Marian herself has learned to be a little more cautious herself.

Jake: Jake would have no hard feelings if Bonnie were to tell him something especially since majority of the time if he's flirting he's doing so without realizing that he's doing it.

Felix: Felix would actually be amused by it because more often than not he targets people that he thinks are far more simple minded and easy to manipulate. If Bonnie were to be quick to shut him down and say that she didn't like him he'd probably chuckle and be a little more interested in her simply out of curiosity until he got bored again.

--------------------
chloe anne davis
chlo
she/her
single
asexual
fashion designer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
bonnie isobel sawyer

CHLOE
Them having scheduled coffee dates where they complain about people and get it all out sounds like one of the best things I 've ever heard. Chloe would love that so much!!! I would love to see them together and just sitting there complaining about people. It would be glorious! I can start the thread if you want?

--------------------
ashton eleanor glass
she/her
heterosexual
bakery owner
shelby
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: shelby#1789

ASHTON AND BONNIE
I LOVE HER AND I WANT THEM TO BE FRIENDS. I know I should have more ideas but I just really love her and want things with them. I think they'd be adorable friends. They could meet out and about or at Ashton's pie shop.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution