welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

☼ DENPA HENKAN, ON AIR ☼, geo stelar || tardy student || 16
riku hoshiyama
him/his
not interested
tardy student
draco
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: PK☆Draco #1495
MSG CHOICE: discord
Summary

When Riku’s mother passed away, his mental health took a nosedive into the trash-bin and his father threw himself into his work before disappearing altogether. He’s a good student, just never there, and while he tries to keep his distance, he’s a good kid at heart and fiercely loyal. He’s selfless, reckless, and absolutely impulsive, and that’s a bad combination of traits to have. Riku may be loyal, and he may be caring, but at the moment, he's in a dark place in life. He's suffering from a form of depression, and so he tries his best to keep people away. Everyone he's loved, from his father, to his mother, has left him in some way shape or form, so he's pretty much convinced that everyone else will do the same. It's taken a heavy toll on his physical health as well, but Jocelyn has worked hard to get him back up. He’s back to breakfast on a regular basis, and cares a great deal about her.

Platonic

Before making friends with Riku, you need to break the six foot wall of crap between him and you, and so far, Jocelyn is one that managed to do that. He keeps most people at arm’s length, not wanting to get too close for fear that people will leave him. However, he’s fiercely loyal, and he will give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He would rather harm come to himself rather than those he cares about, and he hates intolerance and usage of slurs, often coming to the defence of those that can’t do it for themselves. He will fight for to protect Jocelyn if you so much as insult her, too, or make her lose her smile.

Antagonistic

He’s moody and distant, and hides his true feelings behind a massive face of snark and sarcasm that can easily lead to confrontation. There will likely be many people that will reach the end of their ropes with his attitude, eventually seeing him as a brat or a nuisance, and the lack of taking care of himself likely adds to his emotional problems. He’s irritable, and he will likely insult someone at some point during the day.

Romantic

Riku, at this time, has no interest in romance. I will be sure to change this section accordingly once he actually begins to be interested. In the meantime, please understand. Thank you!

Family & Foster
Mother and Father
Riku’s biological parents. His mother passed away from cancer, and his father disappeared altogether, having abandoned him to throw himself into his work, leaving Riku in foster care. His father is currently not being played on the site.
Jocelyn Soloman
Riku’s current foster mother. He values her opinion and dislikes disappointing her, caring for her a little bit more with every day that passes by. Played by Erin.
Friends
Omega-Xis
Someone Riku may meet one day. Currently not being played on the site.
Luna Platz
A girl in Riku’s class that takes heavy interest in his well-being for the benefit of the school’s reputation. Currently not being played on the site
Cell Phone Threads
Cell Name
  • text goes here
  • Cell Name
  • Text goes here
  • Cell Name
  • Text goes here
  • Upcoming Plots
    ????
  • Text goes here
  • ????
  • Text goes here
  • ????
  • Text goes here
  • Wanted Characters
    Luna Platz
  • A girl in Riku’s class. Luna Platz. Open face.
  • Mega Man is one of Capcom’s biggest franchises, though they may often forget that they have it as a thing. With five different series and more than three different cartoon series, it’s often to get lost in the franchise and it’s universe. This particular Mega Man is Geo Stelar, a young boy who fell into a depression following his father’s disappearance, and teams up with an alien in order to protect the planet.

As a series, Mega Man made its first debut in 1987, with Star Force making its in 2006. Most of the Mega Men share traits in order for players and viewers to be able to tell they are Mega Man. Geo, however, was human – not a robot. He came with very human reactions to various things, including fear of the enemies, confusion and skepticism on aliens, and depression.

Aside from Rock, he’s my favourite Mega Man.

Most of the games also have cartoons or anime to feature the characters as well. Star Force is one of those series – as is Mega Man: Battle Network. The original Mega Man also featured in a three-part OVA series about him learning about the different holidays that Japan celebrates throughout an entire year.

✚Curio
    alexander miura
    Alex, Sandy
    he/him
    bisexual
    Illustrator
    era
    PRONOUNS: she, her
    TIMEZONE:
    MATURE THREADS:
    MSG NAME: disneysgreatest92
    riku hoshiyama

Alex: So starting with Alex because he's the closest of my crew to Jocelyn. I had mentioned the last time around of Alex wanting to be friends with Riku. Alex can be a positive ray of sunshine majority of the time that perhaps that could be a little off putting at first for Riku but hopefully with time Alex could become someone that Riku could rely on.

Jake: I've introduced Jake before and I think last time around I had offered the cafe as perhaps somewhere Riku could work part time if he wanted? Get some work experience. Jake isn't the sternest of bosses but he does his best to make sure that things are running smoothly. He wants the cafe to be a good place to work and not where people were dreading to come in.

--------------------
    riku hoshiyama
    him/his
    not interested
    tardy student
    draco
    PRONOUNS: she/her
    TIMEZONE:
    MATURE THREADS: yes
    MSG NAME: PK☆Draco #1495
    era of legend

Riku & Alex
    This time around he's in a better mood, so chances are he'd be making more of an effort to get to know friends of Jocelyn (though he still has a bit of bitterness). I love the idea of him getting an adult male in his life that he can rely on - he really needs that.

Riku & Jake
    Getting a job with Jake will likely help a bit with his social skills and get him to get a little bit out there into the world as opposed to shutting himself in. For the moment, he's still a little bitter and upset, but once this blows over, I'll make him get off his butt and get a weekend job with Jake, it will certainly be an eye opener for him.

Sorry this is so late xD
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution