welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

IF I COULD FLY, peter pan; louis tomlinson; stripper
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
MSG CHOICE: discord
I'd be coming right back
T
his flaming homosexual is Bellamy Peter Panell. In case you couldn't already guess, his spirit is Peter Pan. Like his spirit counterpart, Bellamy is an immature, mischievous lad who acts much younger than his actual age. But unlike the original Peter Pan, there's an aura of seduction and playfulness. Bellamy was born in England but moved to the United States at 22. He's been in San Diego for roughly 3 years now and has been a stripper at Devil's Advocate for the same amount of time.

So, Bell-Bell here is gonna need friends and lots of them. He's very charming and fun-loving and the life of the party. He's an extrovert to a T and can't stand spending a night in. He always wants to be out and always be surrounded by people. He tells himself he's hilarious and is very blunt and straight-forward about everything. He's horribly honest and doesn't have a censor on him so his friends can expect nothing but the truth from him. He can't easily be shamed and takes pride in himself to the point of extreme vanity. Occasionally his traumatic childhood will come back and haunt him and he'll revert into a scared little boy but he just drinks to forget that. With all of that being said, I expect lots of friends for Bellamy but very few close ones that knows his past and deep, dark secrets.

Also, Bellamy is a little shit and therefore going to obtain some enemies. Whether it's homophobes, people who look down on sex workers, or people who just think he's immature and annoying will find themselves on his enemy list. Bellamy is a people person, for sure, but he doesn't give second chances and kind of enjoys drama and ruining other people's lives. If you cross him, you'll find yourself on this list and there won't be any way of redeeming yourself. He'll have an equal number of friends and enemies just because some people may love his personality and others may hate it.

Now, for lovers, he's a charmer and very flirty so ladies, watch your boyfriends. Actually, everyone watch everyone because Bellamy just flirts with everybody. His primary sexual attraction is men but he'd be down to experiment with a girl. He sees sexuality as something very fluid and even though he would rather be playing with penises, he could get down and dirty with a female. His bedroom life is honestly as wild as he is. However, he is head over heels for Paxton so he may start denying one night stands since his heart is in Paxton's hands now.

bellamy panell — twenty five — stripper — animus

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Keito
Okay, so I wanted to start with Keito because he spent some time in London. So if I'm doing my math right these two are about 2/3 years apart. Keito was in London when he was 21 so Bellamy was about 18/19. Keito was working as a bus boy. Keito is essentially a puppy. Tons of energy and a bit of a dork. He tries to act cool sometimes but ultimately fails. At the time Keito was moving around a lot, staying in a place probably a few months to save up money before traveling again but he normally would just leave without goodbye. He was traveling with two friends that they'd just pick and leave. At the time Keito was a bit of a thief, pitpocketing people and what not. Something he wouldn't have mention though was the fact that he ran away from home at 16 (originally living in San Diego) and has been back a little over a year now. So if you wanted to go down the road of them having known each other it could be interesting seeing them cross paths again.

Jake
So Jake is my cafe owner with his own child like heart. His cafe is in the final weeks of reconstruction after having been hit in the bombings back in July. The man is one of my social butterflies, quite the chatter bug talking with most anyone that came into the cafe. He can also be a bit of flirt himself although the majority of the time he doesn't realize he's actually doing it. So maybe a past one night stand? Jake tries to avoid things getting messy since he has a bad history with actual relationships.

Felix
Another of my kiddos that can be a rather flirty. Felix here is one of my villains and actually dives into that world. On paper he's an average citizen working as a manager of an herb shop. His real money maker is working for the corrupt of SD as a sort of skills for hire type of guy, having no real loyalties past the current paycheck. A lot of the time Felix is probably found in the more shadier parts of the city but he makes plenty of visits to nightclubs,etcs to make dealings and what not so perhaps these two have sort of cross paths because of it.
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Ariel & Bellamy
Confession: your shipper made me giggle multiple times. And, in the midst of giggling, I was hit with a spontaneous idea! Ariel is the main singer of the band The Siren and the Mariners, and her stage persona is "The Siren". She's supposed to be this seductive creature who just emits sex appeal. Despite her best attempts, she's still a goody-two shoes who hasn't a bad bone in her body. I was thiiiiiiinking, Ray Ray -- a member of the band -- who frequents Devil's Advocate for some lady company, just so happens to notice Bellamy. For some oddball reason, he concocts this idea where one night he drags Ariel to the stripclub and enlists Bell's help for a crash course on Sex Appeal one-oh-one! L O L!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Rod&Bells

OK SO. I just. I gotta. I've been throwing Rod at everyone lately, but he's literally so easy to plot with i just. I can't help it. And also like... he and Bells are surprisingly similar. OK ok. SO Rod here has the spirit of the Cheshire Cat and he's every bit a typical flighty dickhole of a feline. He's pansexual, a bit hypersexual, and is trying to keep himself clean of a coke addiction. He's also a very famous music producer/record label founder so u can imagine the ego ahhaha. It's been revealed to me RECENTLY as well (by Rod's very mysterious muse) that he's dabbled in sex work before and was possibly a victim of sexual assault thanks to it(he's been a bit vague about it). So he has a HUGE respect for sex workers in all areas. I have this headcanon that he can hold p fun interactions with strippers while they dance for him and he uses private dances for strikin up collaborations or even just for conversation. He's already friendly with Minjoon and I'd imagine he visits the Devil's Advocate sort of often... but maybe not often enough to see the lovely Twinkerbell dance(because he'd remember that shit) so he'd be p blown away upon discovering Bells aha. ALSO Bells is definitely... p much Rod's type... idk if he'd sleep with him at this very point in time, but either a past fling or a future fling idk. Rod's love life is kind of sealing itself up, but he's going to fuck it up at some point because he's a walking disaster who underachieves when it comes to his personal life. I have no idea where i'm going with this but YEH he and Bells could bond or w/e idK TELL ME THOUGHTS
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
bellamy + keito So Bellamy was in university at the time so I'm sure he would have frequented whatever restaurant/café Keito worked at and seen him a lot. I think them knowing each other from the past and running into each other would be awesome. Especially since Bellamy was abusing substances at the time and was generally a trainwreck so he'd probably be embarrassed to run into anyone who knew him from that time.

bellamy + jake A social butterfly and talkative charmer? I say these two would be great friends. I like the idea of a past one night stand but why stop there? Bellamy has the personality of an addict so if he's liked something, he's gonna wanna keep going back to get his fill. So he'd probably propose being friends with benefits with Jake. If not, a past hook-up and current friendship works too!

bellamy + felix If Felix frequents the strip club then he'll definitely be seeing a lot of Bellamy, so they'll cross paths a lot. Bellamy would probably approach him being like "hey I see your face a lot so hi I'm Bellamy, let's talk" because he's just like that. So I could see a friendship forming between the two.

bellamy + ariel Oh my god yes I love it! Bellamy would totally be her sassy gay friend and sexy teacher. He would definitely invite her over and teach her how to dance and channel her inner sex kitten. Oh gosh, Ariel would be Bellamy's little toy where he can try to corrupt her a little bit and just have fun with her.

bellamy + rod I LOVE ALL OF THIS. Oh my god we would have so much fun with them holy shit. They're both trainwrecks so this is gonna be a riot.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
shh i want to throw someone at bellamy bc i want to plot w/ u so i'm sorry if this sucks, bae, plz forgive me.

lux & bellamy: so this idea kinda came to me and feel free to edit it. but lux has been a bit of a train wreck lately and has been drinking more. she also has a lot of personal issues that contribute to it. it sort of depends on if bellamy would be inclined to help a girl out if she gets a bit too intoxicated and a weird sort of friendship could emerge? i mean lux has her reasons but she needs to have someone give her a bit of a wake up call. and if bellamy had been that person to call someone to take care of lux, i think she'd come back to say thank you or s/t bc she was feeling foolish. so. thoughts?? if he would do that, we could see what kind of cute friendship might unfold. c8
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Ariel & Bellamy
I'm both frightened and excited...!! This is going to be one helluva good/terrifying time! Let's get down to it! Shall I start by introducing Ariel into Devil's Advocate, or would you like to start by Ray Ray enlisting Bellamy's help?

p.s. I absolutely adore your backstory for Bell!!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Keito
It'll definitely be interesting I think. Keito would have his own secrets at the time. Keito has been in SD for over a year now and he previously worked at Jake's so if you wanted we could do a past thread of them running into each other at the cafe?

Jake
Fwb is not something that Jake is foreign too. Definitely down to go that route.

Felix
That works for me although as far as Felix would see it Bellamy would just be some guy that Felix could probably charm and that'd be the extent of it. Basically it would be Felix seeing how much he could fool Bellamy with his charm while laughing at him behind his back and what not.

if you'd like me to start something just let me know.
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
bellamy + lux Omg that sounds precious. I mean, Bellamy is STILL a trainwreck but he's not as bad anymore. Back in uni, oh, was he a disaster. But if they were both at the same club or bar and he saw her being a hot mess and stumbling around, he would totally help her out. He'd shrug it off like it's not big deal but if it was a routine thing then he would totally be like "alright this bitch and I need to have a sit down" and a fabulous friendship would emerge

bellamy + ariel BRING HER INTO THE STRIP CLUB. THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS MEETING AT THE STRIP CLUB.

And thank you!

bellamy + keito Interesting is good lol. And yes, that sounds wonderful!

bellamy + jake Haha perfect! http://i.imgur.com/fYepYI7.png

bellamy + felix This sounds like a challenge and Bellamy is always up for challenges. He's a competitive little shit so<3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
bellamy & london
so, london here is a fellow stripper though he just got into the job not too long ago. before that he was a head of a security for a corrupt ceo and, during that time, he liked to sleep with everyone. he and bellamy could have always met then and maybe had a one night stand or something along those lines. currently, london has someone he cares about, but he would still be down to party with bellamy if he ever wanted to.
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
bellamy + london A one night stand is definitely Bellamy's cup of tea so yes, they should have totally banged once. But if London is working at the same club as Bellamy, they'll totally become like super close friends. Or at least, Bellamy will try to become super close friends with him. And Bells is always down to party!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
lux & bellamy: yesss i'm so happy ur down for this bc i was afraid i wouldn't be able to find a way to plot w/ u!!! if you want to start a thread where maybe he sees her bumbling around drunk, we can get these cuties going! or if you'd rather, i can start. ^-^ let me know over aim or s/t and we can get the fun going <3
paxton ulysses walker
pax
he / him
dating
homosexual
wedding photographer
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
bellamy & paxton: so let me just preface this by saying CLICK. and now that that's taken care of....SO Paxton would obviously be v intrigued by bell, lbr what self-respecting gay wouldn't? I'm honestly thinking maybe Pax is drinking at a bar/club one night, (which he rarely does bc he's an unbelievable lightweight) and maybe they hook up. Pax isn't a prude, but he's def innocent compared to Bellamy, so he'd probably be blown away/ready to come back for more, and perhaps attempt to hunt him down bc he's basically a puppy. He could potentially find him at the club, which would be funny bc Pax has likely never been to a strip club, or they could run into each other somewhere else, or if they ended up at Bellamy's place pax would not leave he'd be there lounging around naked in bed like good morning sunshine. idk, i'm overwhelmed with emOTIONS this was more organized in my brain. tell me what you think.

--------------------
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
bellamy + paxton why would you show me that image??? do you know how hard i am hurting now????

omg bellamy is gonna love him so much and probably do private dances for him and be domestic af in the morning after they hook up and make him pancakes and tea and WHEN IS THE WEDDING

--------------------
paxton ulysses walker
pax
he / him
dating
homosexual
wedding photographer
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
bellamy & paxton: embrace the hurt. love is pain. XD but yess. i'm so pumped for this. Is bell makes him food he's going to be like "u know i'm never leaving now, yea?" but yes they can be domestic af. pax will literally do weird shit like bring him potted plants and then come over claiming he was making sure the plants were getting watered, and yeah, they're gonna be hella cute. do you wanna start em something??

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution