welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ sweet dreams
arjun naveen om khan
a
he/him
single
not sure
student
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord

arjun n. o. khan

just stop and think a minute
FRIENDS;
Arjun is a kind, fragile soul. He's afraid of just about anything, so that can make hanging out with him rather difficult, but he's a good friend that will look out for you (maybe too much as he can figure out everything that could go wrong). He's definitely going to need some friends to help settle him into San Diego and really just help him not feel so anxious about everything, slowly break him out of his comfort zone so he can explore himself and learn more about himself more. They'd have to deal with his phobias and be understanding when he may back out at the last minute because something triggers one of his fears.

ENEMIES;
With Arjun's phobias I could see people thinking he is odd or weird and wanting to avoid him. This could also be people he's cancelled on one to many times and they just couldn't handle it anymore? I feel like there are a variety of possiblities here and I'm just unable to come up with anything right now, but I'm game for anything you think of.

LOVERS;
I'm honestly not sure of Arjun's sexuality and he isn't either because any time he had gotten close to anyone he has panicked and called everything off. So, if someone would want to woo him then they would have to be incredibly patient and have some incredible hygiene to help ease him into the relationship. If you think someone could work well with him I'd be eager to play it out and see what happens!!

OTHER;
These could be fellow students at school or something along those lines. Really, I'm game for any of them.

• 24 years old
  • student
  • fidelis
  • unsure
  • anxious
  • hard-working
  • paranoid
  • good-natured
BY MITZI
jake hiro james
Jay
he/him
single
bisexual
Cafe Owner
Era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE: PST
MSG NAME:
arjun naveen om khan

Jake: Jake is someone that knows what it's like to be the "new kid on the block" so to speak having moved to SD for university years back. He's one of my social butterflies and would try to help Arjun feel comfortable in his new setting.

--------------------
arjun naveen om khan
a
he/him
single
not sure
student
erin
jake hiro james

honestly, arjun would be so thrilled to have someone that would try and make him feel comfortable in a new setting. i think that jake could be good for him!! i'd love for them to chill and hang out. or maybe a thread where he is at the cafe and just having a hard time deciding what to get because he's just terrified of picking the wrong thing and all of that and jake helps him? or offers him little sample of what he is debating if that is something he would do?
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
flinger
unknown
It's Complicated/CEO Of Kaarne Inc
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
arjun naveen om khan && Aya[/b] this is probably totally odd so feel free to say no xD but Aya goes to school under one of her fake personalities - Shiloh. She's a good unassuming girl when she's pretending to be Shiloh, and perhaps they're in class together? I could see Arjun's attitude putting a strain on her attempts to play nice and her ranting in her head while she's pretending to be outwardly nice and it could be entertaining? She'd probably grudgingly enjoy him despite being frustrated xD

--------------------
arjun naveen om khan
a
he/him
single
not sure
student
erin
ayasha iris vogel

this honestly sounds incredibly entertaining. arjun would really rant about the class and the stress he was under and then just how many things could go wrong. i don't think it would take him long at all to drive aya insane and i'm loving this idea so much. we could def do this. it would be loads of fun.
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
flinger
unknown
It's Complicated/CEO Of Kaarne Inc
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
arjun naveen om khan && Aya oh, yay, I'm glad you think so! He would deff drive her crazy very quickly and she'd try very hard to keep up the whole... I'm a good girl fake thing and it'd be so hard for her lol. I'd be happy to start if you like!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution