welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

FOR THOSE GLOOMY DAYS, the triplets (1/2)
lucas isaac sinclair
luke
he/him
single
asexual
music therapist / record store clerk
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
MSG CHOICE: discord
l---- ---- sinclair
Okay so Lucas comes from a family of triplets and here they are: his brother and sister. The triplets all have first names that start with an "L" so that trend needs to stay. I don't care what his first name is as long as it starts with an L. Lucas is the oldest child by 5 minutes, then comes his brother, and then his sister.

For the sake of the ad, I'm calling him Lincoln. Lincoln and his sister to an extent are almost the opposite of Lucas. While Lucas is very stern and a pessimist, his siblings are not. Lincoln here is very laid back and chill. Being the middle child has made Lincoln feel less worthwhile compared to his siblings. He rebelled during his youth and is less serious. His siblings and friends often have to tell him how to behave in public and when to shut up since he doesn't have much of a censor on him. He is a simple-minded person who finds joy in just living life rather than materialistic things. He's a people person and loves parties and interacting with others and meeting new people. He's the type of guy to have a lot of friends and be close to them all.

All 3 Sinclair children have artistic talents. With Lucas, it was music and with their sister, hers is writing. Lincoln is a talented painter and sculptor. All 3 children attended Stanford University but Lucas was the only one to drop out. Lincoln can study whatever your little heart desires and his member group is completely open.

lennon ophelia sinclair
For the sake of the plot, she's gonna be Leliana. Her name has to start with an L so Leliana is just a suggestion. Leliana here is a blend of her siblings. She's more mature and serious than Lincoln but less strict than Lucas. She's a very intelligent girl who also loves to party. She sometimes acts like a know-it-all but she doesn't mean for it, it just slips out sometimes. She likes to talk and educate people since she believes education is very important which is why she's attending university for her masters.

Like her brothers, Leliana attended Stanford University on a full ride. She had offers from many other colleges as well but went to Stanford. Her talent is writing so her studies should reflect on that. I could see her as a novelist or even a journalist. While she was still in her undergraduate program, Leliana had her essays and books published and has received prizes and awards for her writing.

Leliana tends to act like a princess at times since she is the youngest and the only daughter. She was spoiled very much throughout her life and to this day is still spoiled by her parents. It hasn't made her a brat or anything like that but she's very materialistic and doesn't relate to Lincoln's distaste of materialism. The siblings often butt heads because of their separate philosophies on money and luxuries but they still care for each other deeply. Leliana secretly belittles Lucas for dropping out and attending a "lesser" university while Lincoln is just glad his brother is happy.

this is now rinn's bye https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

So yeah, those are Lucas' siblings. I'd love to see them picked up!

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
I'M CALLING DIBS ON THE SISTER AND I'M ANGRY ABOUT IT.

--------------------
lucas isaac sinclair
luke
he/him
single
asexual
nessa
let's complete the family~

--------------------
lucas isaac sinclair
luke
he/him
single
asexual
nessa
complete the sinclair family. you know you want to~

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution