welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

❥ i look out for me, Babbette, 24, Sarcastic, Flirty
josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
Bartender/owner of the Rose
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord

WE CAN MESS AROUND
IF YOU STAY LOW KEY
SHHH, JUST TIGHTEN UP
TIGHTEN UP

feereneedeveroux
Plots I would love for Fee - someone she feels the need to protect cause it confuses her - fellow sassy girls to have an alliance with - flings, all the flings, she's weirdly chosey about them but hey, I weirdly want her to have a pregnancy scare, oops?

It would be easy to explain away Fee by talking about her history but honestly, let's not try to knock it down. Fee is who she is. She's sassy, she's got the attitude from hell, and she's totally high maintenance. She's not for the weak of heart really. She's used to being spoiled rotten and getting her way and that messed with who she became, oops. She still has a thick French accent despite being in the US since she was 14 because she works at it and prefers speaking French instead of English.

She's picky about who she lets in but lately she's a bit better about it because she owner of the club, The Rose and she needs to be a better business lady and she's thriving in this environment. It's making her a bit more accepting of others but she still gets along better with men that she can flirt with and play her flirting game with than with women who she sees as competition and too much.

She sees flirting like a game, and often calls it that if you ask her. It's all about the power it gives her with her and also for the fun of it. She's good at it, so why not? She adores it and if you can keep up, you definitely have her interest. She has a bit of a temper which can flare up--and by a bit I mean a giant one--and if peeved she has no problems walking away from a person until she's calmed down. So far that's helped her out in the business world and has given her a bit of a reputation. But she really, honestly, doesn't care. Why? Because she looks out for herself: first and only. She has never met a person she wants to take care of and when she decides to help other people, she has to rationalize how it could possibly be good for her first. She's selfish. But, ah, as she says: She's been burnt before.

Friends How best to be Fee's friend? Speak French and either be male or be as sassy as she is and able to keep up. She's not so great at making friends, mainly because she never really tries. Oh once you've made a friend in her she's a pretty dang good defender, and she does need someone to unwind with, but its not the easiest thing to achieve in the first place. She's got a good heart...somewhere. For all that she seems to be just a flirt with no heart, and that's how she likes it, we all need some friends here or there, right? Lately she has more "friends" that are really just people she plays nice with for the sake of her business

Enemies Oh well, given the way she's sarcastic, says things without much thinking, and automatically tends to absolutely ignore other females? Haha this is bound to happen. She tends to think about herself first, but that's a bit of a defense mechanism. Not to mention what happens when you spoil your child as young as her parents did... Either way, she's also rather defensive of those she manages to make friends with eventually, so she won't like anyone that upsets someone she cares for...or interrupts her fun.

Lovers Despite her reputation, Fee is not the sort to take a lot of lovers, she's very picky and she tends to repeat with people rather than taking on a bunch of different ones. She's never been in love, though she came sorta close once, and she really hates the idea of being in love
N ▲ W
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
cory&fee OKAY so we plotted them a bit on the old site so i thought i'd post again here just to ~reiterate/whatevs. so they have a lot of potential to be odd friends, despite being very opposite in many aspects of their personalities, but it just works in my brain. AND UH. XD i don't think i ever responded to the possibility of them having a thread, but i think it would be great fun to put them together in a thread sometime~ c:

aaand then of course i have shiloh, but she's so shy and awkward, i can't think of any way they'd actually interact. xD so no ideas on my end but if you have any i'd love to hear them~

josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Fee + Cory
We did we did and I agree haha, odd friends ftw. It totally works in my brain too <3 and I agree! It'd be fun to do, whenever you got the time, if you're not swamped in threads and all that goodness haha<3

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
fee & macey
i feel like i just legit seek out excuses to plot with you. anywho. i actually think it might be cute if these two were friends. well sort of friends. i think perhaps macey sees a bit of her siblings in fee because a few of them were pretty rebellious and bratty too. and macey constantly had to reign them in being the eldest so i feel like maybe the met some time ago [not sure how but we can think details later] and mace just kind of keeps an eye on her like the big hovering sister that fee never had. and probably never wanted, but i just think it might be amusing because i'm guessing fee might find it pretty annoying but also maybe appreciate the attention to some extent, if you get what i mean?

josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:

macey & Fee
Well I often do the same right back sooooo haha. It may be hard for Fee to put aside her issues with Macey just cause she's gorgeous but I feel like she wouldn't really see her as a threat in that way after a bit if she just kept the hovering big sister bit. Fee's always been a spoiled only child so she may not react well at first but she does need someone watching out for her so she may secretly apprecaite it even if she would never say it out lou dhaha
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
fee & macey
oops. haha okay though. and yeah i could see where that comes in but i feel like it would really be clear after just a bit that macey is definitely not trying to like steal attention from fee in the guy department. but cool, i likes it. cause macey really would just kind of being fussing like, 'maybe...you should find a nice guy and settle down' and like probably trying to fix her hair when it's out of place and such, etc. it'd probably be super annoying but since her parents kind of shipped her off, maybe it'd also be like 'welp at least someone cares'.

josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
macey & Fee
Well if she knew, or figured out, that Macey wasn't trying to take attention from her than she'd likely settle haha but she'd need a minute cause...she's Fee. But she'd totally roll her eyes at the fussing and secretly love it cause, yeah, she was shipped off young haha. Never gonna say it outloud though, cause she's her. BUT yeah, I enjoy it <3
mai penelope saejima
she/her
heterosexual
Cake Decorator
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Mai & Fee
Well, I know you said it was okay that Mai wasn't the landlady, but I was still able to make her a such. I'm not sure how long Fee has been living in the apartments but Mai grown accustomed to maybe acting like a mother hen type towards Fee. Mai's only a couple years older but she'd still act that way. Definitely should thread these guys. Maybe Mai catches her on an off night or something?

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Lorna & Fee
Hi co-worker! While they may not be besties or anything, I can see these two getting along in a semi superficial way. Maybe they have a drink together after shifts to unwind and stuff, and just hang out a bit?

josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Lorna & Fee
Most deff coworkers<3 Fee really sucks at being social with other females, she tends to intensely dislike them haha, but she'd put up with her coworkers, and perhaps eventually they'd get along well enough to be able to go out and unwind together? As long as Lorna could put up with her, Fee would be up for that xD
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
QUOTE (josephine renee deveroux @ Jul 2 2014, 02:48 AM)
Lorna & Fee
I can't really see Lorna getting along with most girls either. She's often "one of the boys", and she's not really into overgirly things, so maybe that's why Fee wouldn't mind her too much? smile.gif

josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Update!
josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
finally gave her shipper a well needed update!
josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
I finalyl fixed what I didn't last time haha, she needed the update due to owning the Rose<3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution