welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ too many A names, Daughters of Triton - (6/7)
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord

The Waters

a clan of sisters

"It’s a big family, full of only sisters….seven to be exact. Their mother died when they were all so young, poor girls. It’s a wonder they all turned out so well. Did you hear though? So many of them in unstable careers…dancers and models and musicians…"

Life's not easy when your mother passes away when you're young and you're raised either by a father who is distant and hard or an overbearing nanny who is far too strict. But somehow these seven sisters made it out...But everyone ends up damaged in the end...right? Heck, maybe that's not the case here. But maybe it is...

Athena Waters was a big fashion designer, big name, elite, the top stuff, ya know? She was usually busy and she was a force to be reckoned with, the only time she softened up was around her girls. She was really in love with her husband, which is probably how she ended up with seven girls, ya know? Nearly twelve years ago, Mama Waters was hit by a drunk driver and didn't survive. Much like in the movie, Papa Waters gets all depressed and shut inside himself, hires a nanny who's no good for the girls cause she doesn't really care about them and it takes a while for her to get fired, takes Papa figuring out that she's going against what their mother would have wanted. Since then, well, it's up to you!

CURRENTLY ,Arista is requested BUT each girl is listed so that way whoever wants her has easy access to the other five!

their father and a new love interest is requested here! Papa Waters had a heart attack that nearly killed him so that will band all the sisters together and cause a heck of a lot of drama!

Attina Isadora, 32, Jessica Chastain, responsible, Combat's

Aquata Mara, 27, Nina Dobrev, sporty, Tokki's

Arista , 26-24, any blonde, open

Andrina, - Hun's

Adella Serena, 22, Barbara Palvin, boy crazy, Luna's

Alana, 21-20, Ella Purnell, confident, Moon's

Ariel, 19, redhead, rebel, Kat McNamara, Lyssa's

Attina Isadora Waters

32, Jessica Chastain, responsible, Combat's

Attina is the oldest of the waters sisters and definitely hit with the most tragedy. From her mother dying and leaving hr to take control, to her fiance dying in action to him coming back. Dang

original want ad
In her early thirties, Attina is the eldest of the Waters sisters. Attina is also most certainly the most responsible. She took over her mother's business after her death, she had been training for it anyway when the incident happened. Of course, she wasn't allowed to have full control, not until she was older and she proved herself but she'd be damned if she let another person run her mother's company. Attina is a bit OCD, she likes everything in order, always. She's a bit bossy and serious, and has trouble letting go and not acting like the mother of the clan. She tries not to resent her sisters for taking away her twenties which are supposed to be her teen years, she had to look out for them...right? She's mostly just that way because she basically had to take over mothering her sisters after her mother's death. She’s the most serious of the sisters, but can you really blame her?

<

Aquata MaraWaters

27, Nina Dobrev, sporty, Tokki's

Poor Aqua's got a lot going on, from her work with horses and her olympic dreams right down to a child she doesn't see and....another on the way? Oh the drama!

original want ad
Unlike her sisters who went into dance and gymnastics, Aqua's more the jock type. (mostly because she's got two left feet). She used to resent her sisters for being so graceful when she wasn't, but it just means she's stronger than them in her head. She's described as slightly aggressive with one heck of a temper, but good hearted under it all...she also has a bit of a rivalry with Arista but that's what happens when Arista's pretty wild and, aside from a temper, Aquata's more down to earth. They’re also seriously close in age, so they’re bound to butt heads a little. Aqua is in her late twenties. What she does as a job is up to you!

Arista

26, Blond, ditzy, OPEN

Arista is...well...a bit of a klepto. And a little bit insane and wild and a partier who doesn't really look out for her own well being... she tended to get a bit screwed up by not having a proper person looking out for her, except for Aquata. She tends to take Aquata's things, or did when they were younger, mostly for the attention. And the habit really hasn't stopped, regardless of the fact that most of them have their own places. She's wild, and tends to get a little bit out of hand. She's a bit of a ditz, but when it comes to her sax she's way focused...and she plays said sax professionally. Either for a band, or an orchestra, what have you. Unlike her more physical sisters, Arista went to the other end of the musical scale. She is usually fourth in the line up, but because Andrina is so close in age to Adella, we’re making her third. She’s in her mid twenties.

Andrina Lillian Waters

23, Cara Delevingne, sarcastic, Hun's

Oh Andy. Andy is a bit of a goofball, she doesn't often seem to be serious and she's all about a good time. She's tough though, she looks out for her sisters as long as not too much responsibility is involved and she currently lives with Della whom she's very protective of

original want ad
ooooh, there is none! Andy has always been Hun's.

Adella Serena Waters

21, Barbara Palvin, boy crazy, Luna's

Della at first sight seems to be just a goofy happy gal, she's always smiling, always laughing, and this is because her mother told her that her smile is her best feature so she always wants to show it. She lets go of the negative when she dances. She's...naive perhaps, lets boys change her but... she's Della

original want ad
ooooh, there is none! mostly because Della is my little baby! haha

Alana

20ish, brunette, model, moon's

Alana...well it can certainly be said that Alana takes pride in her appearance, but what's the harm in that? And that's a pretty good thing when you're a model. She's perhaps a little self centered and more than a little bit damaged from the loss of her mother among with being second youngest in a huge group of girls. She lost her mother very young though, that can do damage of course. She took advantage of the fact that her family owns a serious fashion label to do it, but she had the natural looks before that. Though she takes care of her looks, she's not selfish, or at least not with her sisters. She is second youngest, putting her at about 21-19!

Ariel

19-17, redhead, redhead, Lyssa's

Meet "Ariel", the baby of this big group of gals. She’s the youngest of the girls at 18ish, depending on the age that Alana is. She’s the baby of the family, the only one who can get their father to agree to anything, and she’s, well, Ariel! Lol She's the one that really can talk him out of his fits of temper and even though she doesn't remember their mother the other girls made a point to try and teach her all they remember. She's a bit wild and rowdy but with six girls trying to keep tabs on her, she just sort of decided to rebel against that. She wants to be where the people are, after all. She's definitely chosen to follow in the rebel footsteps...who wants to play nice, after all?

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Ariel (last tab) and Aquata (third tab) are now open! <3

--------------------
twinkle twinkle tokki
tumbling tokki
she/her
boys r cute
graphics woooooooo
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: beccatokki#5144
i'm honestly the worst but aquata is mine.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
I would love to try my hand at Ariel <3
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Oh my goodness I love you both!!! I wish iwasnt mobile so I could proclaim this love with gifs haha. I'm so excited!! ^^

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

AWWWWWWWW

user posted image

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

user posted image

ily both for reals

user posted image
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Arista and Alana are open again!

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Ariel is open again as well<3 JOIN THE WATERS CLAN. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
I'm going to be taking Ariel. ^^
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Eeeeee yay!! This makes me beyoooooond excited ❤️❤️❤️

--------------------
aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: tokkiah
heeeeeere's aqua!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
@ u both

user posted image
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
so i'd really love to take arista if she open!
erin's a superhero!
erin
she/her
cat central
cat lady
teleportation
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
Arista is definitely open and I know that Luna would love it if you took her. c:

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
this is going to be her <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution