welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ hoping for tomorrow, most of Luna's want ads! <3
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
hoping for tomorrow

The Little Sibling

Open

18-22

open

Open~

For Aya~

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are, buzz off"

I've been debating this request for a little while because, hey, let's throw Aya's life into even more chaos haha. So, Aya ran away from home in Massachusetts at the tender age of 16 because she thought she knew how to make herself famous and didn't need her parents help, they were just holding her back. Her parents searched for her for a year and, though they still search, they decided to fill that empty void by adopting another child - how old he/she was when adopted is up to how old you want to make them! They were adopted 13 years ago now.

So, little McIntyre, I'm thinking, would probably either be going to school in San Diego or has recently moved here if older and just got a job/internship at Kaarne which puts he/she... very close to Aya. Now, little McIntyre would knew he/she had an older sibling that ran away or was taken/lost, etc, but probably wouldn't even realize that Ayasha was that person because she changed her name when she ran away. I'm open to this sibling being a boy or a girl, any spirit, any personality (though I think them being sweet and totally opposite of Aya would be amazing, or maybe just as sassy like Carpet) open spirit, open all the things I just want to toss more chaos in her life!

Best Friend

Late 20's

Open

Open

Garrett

For Kay~

"Stole a thing? I don't know what you're talking about. Of course not.

So, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this but Garrett is freaking awesome man xD I think also it would be fun if having Garrett around woke Kay's memory of who she was here or there, or cause some fun bickering...mostly bickering. She likes to pester the hell out of him after all. So I mention in Kay's app that she ran across a blind man in Scotland, when she got horribly lost and he helped her...and she pissed him off because that's what Kay does but she kept looking him up to help her get around. So what would get him from Scotland to San Diego? Well, when Garrett pissed her off just as much, so Kay snagged something of his. Without really thinking about it or realizing it meant more to him or she wouldn't have done it. So, time to chase down the crazy photographer? Dude Garrett is just kickass and should be around xD

Now, Garrett and Kayley are absolutely one of my favorite canon ships, and I love them but I don't request finals, nor do I request loves, especially not for Kay, and not in her current state. She just lost her long term bf. I like to see how things play out<3

Partner

open

Open

Open

open

For Aiden~

You don't know what's going on.

Let's shake up Aiden's neat and tidy little world.

So, before Aiden came here to San Diego and started going by the name Vincent and cut off his old world and life entirely, he lived in New York. He was a cop, and before that he was in the army. He lives up to the last name Knight without a doubt and is always trying to save someone. But he found out his dad is a dirty cop and left rather than expose him and the shame made him leave his old life, name and all, behind.

I would love to request his old partner from the New York police department. Someone who won't take this shit of his and is willing to push and nudge him into believing he is being too extreme. But beyond that, I love the idea of partners, best friends, two dudes who have been on adventures together and can laugh about the old times. Everything is open!

Partner/Best Friend

Chip

Late 20's

Open

Hale Appleman~

For Fee~

Let's go wild and lose control

Okay, so, totally reworking this one! I'm requesting "Chip" for Fee (aka Babette). Fee ust lost her roommate and is keeping up her rent but just barely and is looking for a new roommie. Enter Chip. I'm going to say that they hit it off right away, perhaps he was a bit sweeter or perhaps he's always been just as sassy as Fee... I could totally see Chip growing up to be a rule breaker. Chip I can see being a bit of a wild card when he's older, being that in the movie he was always sticking his nose into things and trying to get where he's told he shouldn't be. Fee really needs a male friend she won't try to flirt with and will have her back. Anyway, instant friends ftw. Now, Chip comes from money and has been looking for something productive to do with it and Fee has been itching to start her own club but doesn't have the money... instant plans to become business partners and open the best club the city's ever seen. This was a year ago and their friendships only grown

I'd love him to be Fee's bud, her friend she doesn't flirt with but is sort of a solid friend for her to go out and amuse herself with. Someone to be her partner in crime! She needs a solid friend in her life. A partner in crime. A business partner.

I definitely recommend Felix Bujo for a FC because he's gorgeous.

Little Brother

Open

18-21

Open

Open

For Jazz

Would you stop being a pain?

There is only one person that Jazz actually gives her heart to and that's her little brother. She absolutely, positively, has never said that outloud though. Not once. She treats him more like a burden and grumbles and sighs and huffs about having to do anything for him but I have a feeling, that after growing up with her as a protector all his life, he's totally aware that she loves him in her own stunted way. She just doesn't want to get attached. This is both because of her bad luck and because her father raised her to be tough, have no attachments. But growing up she protected him from their father and tried to protect his innocence.

As a result, unlike Jazz he's very kind hearted. The only time she ever made her former friend's lives living hell is if they messed with him, and he never had to steal because she took care of it and made it like he was too little too. He's Jazz's heart in many ways and is currently off at school, which Jazz mostly pays for. I'm open with all the things except the age range<3

Siblings

Open

Varied Ages

Open

Studio Ghibli~

For Rickey~

They're not very lucky.

Rickey didn't have the world's best childhood. She grew up in a less than wealthy neighborhood with five younger siblings to care for because her mother was in no state to do it. Her mother, who sporadically speaks in German, once came to the US to be an actress but that got derailed when she got pregnant with Rickey and oops, but she never quite took it out on her. Rickey's mother was... not a good mother. After Rickey's father (not her biological one but she has no idea who her biological father is) got shot in front of Rickey at 14, her mother fell apart worse than she had before and Rickey ended up taking care of her mother and her siblings. Right now, I'm just requesting her two older younger siblings.

This is so incredibly open, but first up there's her baby sister. Or one of them (there's a ton of little ones, Rickey and Delphi are the oldest, two boys then another girl and boy come next, Rickey's father was never in the picture, Delphi and another brother and sister share a father, the youngest have different fathers). "Delphi" (short for Delphine in the app, but feel free to change it, I only mention it once haha) is the opposite to Rickey in every way, though they lately have begun to weirdly respect each other. Rickey is very cold, doesn't care what other people think about her, and Delphi is far more of a people pleaser, loves having friends, loves getting attention. Delphi is far more caring of appearances and making friends and being caring than Rickey is. She's also convinced Rickey just went into being an agent to be able to boss people around and got her a dog when she came back to San Diego to give Rickey someone to take care of besides her. Delphi was always shielded from their mother's eccentricities and the way she would stop caring because Rickey would pick up the slack and as kids they never got along because Delphi always accused Rickey of being the reason that their mother would get really bad (the only time she noticed) or when she wouldn't get the greatest rep in school because of her big sister. But as they got older, they started to have a better relationship. She's currently around 27, open spirit, open face.

I'm also requesting her little brother, who shares a father with Delphi making them full siblings and half siblings with Rickey. Her little brother is never named and Rickey never had much issue with him because he's definitely the most easy going of all the siblings. He never caused much trouble and as such, Rickey always felt like she never had to worry too much about him, thoguh she had no problems growling at him if she thought he stepped out of line. He's an artist type, like their mother, and is currently one of the only of the older three that visit their mother because he actually wants to do so, rather than out of duty. He's around 25, open spirit, open face.

in love with yesterday

--------------------
xio mara sanchez
she answers to anything
she/her
single
unknown
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
bump<3

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Updated<3

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
sent you a pm to aya 8D

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Sooo would you be willing to change Freya Mavor's spirit? Cause I was really hoping to use her for Fiona from Adventure Time and I think her spirit could still work with the want ad
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
flinger
unknown
It's Complicated/CEO Of Kaarne Inc
luna
Replied Rinn!

I would be willing to change! absolutely ^^

--------------------
xio mara sanchez
she answers to anything
she/her
single
unknown
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
luna
bump!<3

--------------------
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
dating
demisexual
Photographer
luna
updated<3

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
Bump!

--------------------
josephine renee deveroux
Fee
she/her
flinger
heterosexual
owner of the Rose
luna
updated,. bumping, and because I totally updated/changed the request for Chip~
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
So I'd bever interested in taking up Garrett if you want me to. I dunno if you have a face claim in mind or not but anyway I can be reached at porpentina_scam Anderson on aim or on this
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
dating
demisexual
Photographer
luna
hiya! I don't have a face claim in mind but totally would love for Garrett to be taken https://s19.postimg.cc/u9pnh6c6r/tBX1B1J.png

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
updated, added, changed, bumped<3

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
"Mama" Waters is taken by the amazing Erin, we just need Triton and Arista to complete the Waters clan!

--------------------
erica sonnet bastille
Rickey
she/her
single
homosexual
detective
luna
bumping!<3

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution