WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

characters of the month:
imogen bennett & mason silver
ship of the month:
kelix
thread of the month:
a shot in the dark

Add Reply
New Poll

+ splish splash, tag: tybalt/faith
hunter jae beverly-robinson
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 01:02 PM
25 years
she/her
daisy ridley
helen parr/elastigirl
from the incredibles
kindergarten teacher
heterosexual
erin is Offline / 221 posts / she/her

Hunter had been through a lot in her life, but she was thankful she never had to go through what Ty was going through. She could only imagine how difficult it would be to open herself up to someone who had a little family like she did only for them to pick up and move away. It would be devastating.

As soon as Thad told her what happened she wanted to help in any way that she could. The woman was willing to let Thad take Maddie to the zoo with Ty tagging along and she herself was determined to do something more than that. It wasn’t a lot different than going to the zoo, but maybe another day out would help. She hoped that another day with Maddie would brighten his world and give him the hope he needed to move forward.

Hunter had insisted that they carpool figuring it would be best not only to get a little conversation between just them on the way to Sea World, but to see how he was doing. The woman truly wanted to see what else she could do to help him out instead of just offering him more time with Maddie. She knew there had to be something else all she had to do was find it.

”Maddie, be careful!” Hunter called out as the little girl skipped a farther ahead than she liked. ”Wait for us!” She added on wanting her daughter to be a little closer to the both of them as they made their way up to the front gate. The girl was eager as she grabbed their hands and tried to pull them along so they could get in their faster. She was far too eager to see all the animals and tell them everything that Thad had taught her. ”The animals will still be there no matter when we get inside.”

Looking up at Ty, she offered him her bright smile. ”Thanks for coming with us today. Maddie is quite fond of you.” Truthfully, she was fond of the whole Robinson clan. They were all so kind to her and Hunter would be forever grateful for their kindness. ”How are you doing?”

notes: i hope this works! let me know if i should change anything.

tybalt william robinson

PMEmail
^
tybalt william robinson
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 02:17 PM
31 years
he/him
colin o'donoghue
baron humbert von gikkingen
from The cat returns
novelist
Bisexual
faith is Offline / 251 posts / She/her

let me know if i should change anything!
life without sera felt so strange. even though they had only been together for barely a year she had become the center of his world. now, the house was just too silent with her and calista around. which was when the few friends he still had in san diego came into play. he and hunter had never been all that close. after all, thad had only been ty's brother for a short time before he had gone off to new york for college. still, it was nice to know that his brother was concerned enough that his best friend had invited ty out for a fun day at sea world.

the best part was maddie. all childen held a special place in tybalt's heart. especially, if they were adorable little girls. hunter certainly had a wonderful daughter. one that made him smile easily even if his heart still hurt a little. it was easy to imagine that calista would be like maddie someday. a day that ty would never see since he would never see his adopted daughter again.

for now, ty just squeezed the hand of the little girl that he held and tried to smile. hunter wouldn't be pleased if he brought down this day that was supposed to be happy. he could put on a smile and fake it till he made it. like the smile he wore now. at first, it had been a little fake but the enthusiasm of maddie made it a little more real.

"thank you for inviting me. i know i am fond of her too. and you, of course." ty hadn't meant to leave hunter out. he was fond of her. it was just hard to not be more fond on the little girl. "i am doing horrible, but today will probably help." maybe it was because he didn't know hunter all that well that it was easy to be so truthful with her. "just don't tell my parents or well anyone in my family that." he knew his siblings had tried to help. for a while it had worked. still, days like today the pain still was fresh in his heart.

"so, what are we going to see first? you guys are going to have be my tour guides. i haven't been here in years."

hunter jae beverly

PM
^
hunter jae beverly-robinson
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 10:05 PM
25 years
she/her
daisy ridley
helen parr/elastigirl
from the incredibles
kindergarten teacher
heterosexual
erin is Offline / 221 posts / she/her

Her eyebrows knitted together in concern as he admitted that he wasn’t doing well. Maybe it was a good thing that he could admit that he wasn’t doing well especially with someone he didn’t know all that well, but at the same time, he wasn’t doing well. She moved to wrap one arm around him, hoping that it would be a comfort to him. She really should have asked Thad for a few tips on what to do.

”I won’t tell anyone. Whatever you tell me today can be just between us.” Maybe talking to someone he didn’t really know would help him or this day would. She hope that Ty would feel slightly better by the end of the day.

Hunter looked over at Maddie, wanting to know what she wanted to see first. ”The dolphins!” The little girl pipped up and started leading them in the direction she thought the dolphins were. ”Hold on, honey! Let’s look at the map.” Pulling out the map, Hunter looked at it and redirected them into the right direction. ”She’s probably going to try and tell you all about the animals,” Hunter told Ty, hoping that was something he could handle. Maddie just needed to share the information she had retained from what she read, watched or what Thad told her.

When they reached the dolphins, they were lucky enough to get there when they could feed them. Getting the fish for it she held them while Maddie pulled out one out and tried to feed it to the dolphin. ”Did you know that dolphins are really smart?” She started off as she got super excited that one of the dolphins came up to eat her fish. ”And they breathe out of that little hole in their head!” She listed off a few more facts before they started to move on to the sea lions.

”If her facts become too much just let me know.” Hunter wasn’t sure what she would do to stop it, but she would figure something out.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Reluctant Heroes RoyalsandRebels Seicho no Hana Disney Conquest Mystic Mayhem Happily Ever Afters Lover's Cove Storybrooke OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG NINE REALMS
Ignorant Justice

toggle cbox