WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

characters of the month:
imogen bennett & mason silver
ship of the month:
kelix
thread of the month:
a shot in the dark

Add Reply
New Poll

play our tune, tagged: marian/era
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 04:55 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
youth network coordinator
heterosexual
lyssa is Offline / 46 posts / she & her

❀❀❀❀❀
She stared at the crackling ice in her glass as she slowly stirred in the sugar for her sweet tea. Her sweet tooth has been a little overindulged as of late and it was becoming a bit of a bad habit to succumb to her guilty pleasures. However, today was not going to be the day that she made any changes. No, today was solely dedicated to rekindling an old friendship. Even now, Rose could hardly believe that circumstances aligned just right so that she encountered a childhood friend earlier in the week! She could scarcely recall the last memory she had of Marian and when they last saw each other. It was some time before her sixteenth birthday, that much she was certain of. They were just young teenagers and somehow, the two darlings were still able to recognize one another!

Rose would admit that she was excited to reconnect with an old friend from before the dreadful event. There were no tainted memories associated with Marian, just simply warm smiles and laughter. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't yearning to recapture those sentiments. When they first met earlier in the week, they were both pressed for time and couldn't have a proper sit-down. So instead they arranged for one after exchanging contact information, which leads to the present, where Rosalie sat at a table in a casual restaurant ten minutes ahead of schedule.

Around and around she stirred her drink before settling for a slow sip of the sweet, sweet tea. Then her attention snagged on a pretty brunette strolling through the doors. Her glossed lips tugged into a smile as Rose slowly moved to a stand to wave at the other so that the hostess didn't seat her. "Hi," she chimed as the other drew near, leaning forward to kiss the other on both cheeks--a familiar greeting. "It is so good to see you again."

The blonde took her seat once more, returning her napkin to her lap and reaching for her drink to simply occupy her hands. "How have you been?" Rose continued, feeling out of odds at where to start in conversation since there's been such a long time span between their last interaction. Might as well begin with the present. "How did you end up in San Diego?"

❀❀❀❀❀
some airplay of our version of events

PM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 07:27 PM
28 years
she/her
dominique provost-chalkley
Maid Marian
from robin hood
Dancer
heterosexual
era is Offline / 628 posts / she, her

Marian had not been ready for it. She hadn't expected to be walking down the street as she did often walking from one place to the next and stop in her tracks at the sight of a familiar blonde. A very familiar blonde but someone she hadn't seen in many, many years. And yet despite such a long time since their last parting Marian miraculously recognized Rosalie all these years later and vice versa. Due to the suddenness of this chance meeting the two didn't quite have the time to sit down and catch up but they weren't about to let this be a one time thing. They had quickly exchanged contact information and planned to sit down and actually be able to catch up properly.

That day had finally arrived. A simple lunch between old friends was something to be excited about. The brunette had dressed nicely for the relaxed luncheon between the two women. Heading towards the restaurant Marian couldn't help but think of their past interactions. It had been in Rosalie's home in France that the two have met. Back to a time when Marian would often go with her parents on their business trips and thus how Rosalie's and Marian's paths would cross though. Eventually Marian stopped going and she lost contact with Rosalie so for the brunette to come across the blonde like this was such a coincidence and she was happy to be able to renew this friendship.

Marian walked into the restaurant with a few minutes to spare and started looking around. The hostess was starting to ask to seat her when Marian spotted Rosalie and a smile broke out as she picked up her pace walking towards Rosalie. "Hi." she greeted, returning the check to cheek kiss. "It's good to see you. You look beautiful." she complimented before taking her seat across from Rosalie, crossing her legs under the table in that perfect lady like manner that Marian had grown up being taught. "I'm good. Had a few errands to run before this but otherwise fine. How are you?" she asked.

Marian wanted to ask Rosalie how long she had been in the city but the blonde beat her to it. "I was about to ask you that. " she replied with a chuckle. "Did I never tell you I was from San Diego? It's been my home since I was born. I'm afraid I've never been quite adventurous to leave for too long. " she said with a light chuckle. Marian had taken trips around the world but never more than a month time but she always found her way home. A waitress came by the table and Marian ordered herself an ice tea for now. "I'm married now. Do you remember the boy I used to tell you about? Phoenix? His mother used to work for my parents. He came back to San Diego a few years ago and things sparked for us. We got married last August." Marian would have undoubtedly told Rosalie about Phoenix and the feelings that she had been developing for him. Things hadn't exact gone well for Marian and Phoenix when he initially left San Diego but their paths had crossed again and now they were happily married.

Marian was curious though as to how much Rosalie knew about the big things that had hit the city like the bombing attacks that had plagued the city almost two years ago. "How about you though? I mean it's been so long since we've last seen each other. Did you move here from France?" she asked, wanting to know all that had happened with Rosalie over the years.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 12:42 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
heterosexual

❀❀❀❀❀
What do you talk about when you had everything to say? It had been years since these two last spoke which meant years of stories and events, but as Rose gazed at the other, she found her earlier excitement bridled. While it was wonderful to reconnect, she couldn't help but feel at bay with her words. There was much Marian missed since their last get-together...

Rose blinked away her melancholy thoughts in favor of a smile. "It's good to see you too! Oh, thank you. You look just as beautiful," she returned the compliment sincerely. And it was true. Compared to when they last met, the two girls blossomed into women that any man would fawn over. Surely Marian had no lack of stories in that department, but first, it was best to start off small. Rose giggled along with the other at the fact that she was feeling a little loose-lipped. It was just her excitement at seeing a fragment of her past combine with the present.

"Oh, that's right!" She exclaimed in lieu of the other's response to her question. "It must be nice to be home," she smiled genuinely. Traveling was wonderful, but nothing was as familiar as the sights of your home town. Paris would forever be that for her, even if San Diego was growing on her. Their talk gave pause for the waitress to come by and retrieve Marian's drink order, allowing Rose to sip from her own.

Rose's eyes widened in pleasant surprise. "Phoenix, yes, I do remember!" She chimed, a little shocked that the memory was so retrievable. After the incident on her sixteenth birthday, memories from before were a little disarrayed as a symptom of her catatonia, but she was pleased that she could share in this happy moment with Marian. "I'm so happy for you!" Truly, she was! It must be a true tale of romance to have extended so far and into marriage. Rosalie would have pressed for more details had the spotlight not been directed at her.

Rose kept her smile intact, though she felt less keen on sharing her own story. After all, hers didn't have the same bubbling exuberance and glee as Marian's. No, her story was filled with silence, pain and darkness. But she couldn't share that just yet. Her fingers glossed over the condensation of the glass as she spoke. "It truly has been such a long time... but no, I actually moved here from Massachusetts. I was studying at Harvard for some time to achieve my Bachelors. Then I was offered a job here in San Diego and I took it."

France felt so distant now since she's been in America for six years. The memories were more fresh and lively. "Now I work for a nonprofit organization helping troubled youth engage in the community," she continued on, wanting to keep as far away from the subject of the past as possible. "And I absolutely love it! What about you? What do you do?"

❀❀❀❀❀

PM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 07:46 PM
28 years
she/her
dominique provost-chalkley
Maid Marian
from robin hood
Dancer
heterosexual
era is Offline / 628 posts / she, her

It was amazing how much time could change a person. With a four year difference Rosalie and herself, Marian had matured before the blonde. Now sitting before the dancer wasn't the sweet, little girl Marian had met so many years but a beautiful, young lady that had come into her own. The brunette still recalled the Rosalie that used to help Marian with her pronunciation while their fathers were off talking business elsewhere. Pleasant times of their youth. No longer little girls but now grown-up women with careers of their own. Marian wouldn't be surprised if Rosalie had an endless row of suitors stepping up in attempt to woo her.

"It is. I do love traveling probably because I went practically everywhere with my parents, but I do always coming home." she admitted. Marian was far too attached to the city to ever really leave it. Maybe in another lifetime she would be more adventurous and want to spread her wings more so to speak. Not this lifetime though. "I was actually went to Paris about a year and a half ago for a month for this dance workshop." It had been a wonderful experience that Marian had been lucky enough to go through. Truthfully she hadn't left things well with Phoenix then but as painful as it was the distance, as least she thought, had done them good. Marian had come back ready to sort out the kinks of their relationship and come out stronger than before.

Marian was pleased that Rosalie remembered the young man that the brunette used to talk about. Considering how fondly, and frankly how much, Marian used to talk about Phoenix it would make sense that Rosalie would be able to remember Phoenix at least a little. No longer though Marian be referring to him as simply the boy she used have a crush on but now he was her husband, her soulmate in every way. Now being able to share such happy news with her old friend made Marian all giddy inside.

Enough about her for now as she was eager to hear about all the things Rosalie had gotten up to over the past couple years. "That's incredible." Harvard was one of the most prestigious schools in the country and probably in the world as well as being no easy feat to accomplished so to hear that Rosalie had done so was astounding. She intently as Rosalie described the job that had brought her hear. "I think that sounds just like you." complimenting Rosalie. It truly sounded like the type of work that Rosalie would find her way to then the question was turned back onto her. "I'm a dancer. I'm with one of the local dance companies and then this past December I got to dance in The Nutcracker as adult Clara." That had been such a joy to do. It wasn't the first time that she had been lucky enough to perform in The Nutcracker but it was the first time that she performed as the adult version of the lead character. It had been nerve-wracking but also an amazing thing to do be able to do. "I have another project coming up soon but I can't quite talk about that one just yet."

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 03:28 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
heterosexual

❀❀❀❀❀
The brief mention of Paris made her smile blossom just a little further and a warm sensation broil in her stomach. Just as Marian had said, there was truly nothing better than returning home and though Rose has called America her home now for six years, Paris would still forever remain in her heart. "That must have been so fantastic," she commented. "I hope to visit my parents some time in the near future... we'll see how work plays out." Her eyes grew a little distant as she thought of her parents and how thrilled they would be to see her again. The last time she's seen them was before she attended Harvard. Rose made a mental note to give them a call later tonight.

She was broken from her reverie when Marian complimented her, causing her to duck her head just a little in modesty. "Thank you very much. I enjoy it a lot. The kids are all quite sweet too."

Most of them were, at least. Some could just be so difficult to tolerate, but it was understandable since they all fought their own battles. It was how she was able to relate to them. Rose tilts her head as a ghost of a smile appears. However, her attention was soon redirected to Marian as she discussed her recent adventures. "That's fantastic, Marian," she cooed, a bubble of pride welling up within her at the success of one of her oldest friends. "I'm truly so happy for you. You will let me know about this secret project as soon as you can, okay? I would love to come to one of your performances."

❀❀❀❀❀

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Reluctant Heroes RoyalsandRebels Seicho no Hana Disney Conquest Mystic Mayhem Happily Ever Afters Lover's Cove Storybrooke OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG NINE REALMS
Ignorant Justice

toggle cbox