welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

member directory
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
fashion and lifestyle editor/blogger
moo
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: moo#8287
MSG CHOICE: discord
Moo
Hi. C: I'm Moo. Chill and lazy af. Eating and sleeping are my sources of life.
pacifica elise northwest
23 years old
fashion + lifestyle editor & blogger (anon)
pacifica northwest from gravity falls
dominic austin forbes
34 years old
lawyer
hans from frozen
niklaus shay wolfe
he + him
heterosexual
law student
ellejay
PRONOUNS: she + her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
ellejay
hey guys! i'm 23 yrs old, i live in cali for now. i'm not big on blurbs about myself, but if you want to talk to me i am more than willing to answer any questions that you may have. pm me for skype or discrod. i can not wait to start writing with you all again. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png
niklaus shay wolfe
22 years old
law student / bar tender
mor'du from brave
casimiro manuel rendón
cas
he/his/him
very single
heterosexual
sdpd detective
boon
TIMEZONE: pst
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: pm for handle
boon
hola mis amigos. i am boon. i live on the west coast of the us of a. i like tacos and dogs. i make costumes sometimes because i live in the middle of nowhere. i also am a mega nerdo with fandoms and drama ridden plots. hit me up on discord if ya wanna chat or plot, or both.
casimiro manuel rendón
thirty-four years old
sdpd detective
manolo from the book of life
reagan olivia mccall
she/her
bisexual
magazine editor
cam
PRONOUNS: they/them
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
cam
Hello! I'm a 24 year old them/them identifying east coaster. I was on this site a few years ago, but college took over my soul. I work as an early education teacher while writing flash fiction/novels on the side. In my spare time I like learning about pathology, instagramming my cats, creating new makeup looks, or modeling. I, obviously, love animated movies (almost as much as horror movies!) and I'm a self-proclaimed nerd.
reagan mccall
36 years old
magazine editor-in-chief
evil queen from snow white
robert seaton porifera
He/Him/His
Asexual, Panromantic
Cook
anomaly
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
anomaly
Hey guys! I'm Anomaly. I'm a twenty something year old with a degree in animation and a job as a martial arts instructor. I'm obsessed with cartoons from the late 90s and early 2000s, so that's probably going to be the majority of my character base here! I tend to be a bit busy between a full time job, a webcomic, cosplay, and other role playing sites, but I look forward to spending time here! Also, if you love musicals, hit me up yo. Expect all of the musical references ever from me.
robert seaton porifera
28 years old
cook at jake's diner
spongebob squarepants from spongebob squarepants
ines esmeralda dubois
Esme
she/her
Single
Demisexual
Burlesque Dancer
moira
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: musenna #4406
Moira
Heyo! I'm Moira & I'm a twenty-something recent East Coast transplant. I adore dogs, musicals, and animation -- especially Disney. I worked for them for a couple years before leaving to go to to grad school, which is going okay-ish. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now and I'm a fiend for dramatic plots. I'm super excited to be here and get to know everyone! Hit me up on discord if you'd ever like to talk!
Inés Esmeralda DuBois
26 years old
Burlesque Dancer
Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution