welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

i wont let you fall, work partner & baby sister
casimiro manuel rendón
cas
he/his/him
very single
heterosexual
sdpd detective
boon
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: pst
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: pm for handle
MSG CHOICE: discord
two requests. short and sweet and very open

user posted image

playby: riz ahmed (bc i am trash)
spirit: open

this here is casimiro's best friend and work partner. riz here for the sake of the ad, is a bit of a tight ass. cas is the more adventurous of the two and creative XD. but together they are quite the epic duo and workaholic bros. they have each others backs and probably give each other crap from time to time. riz is the more level headed of the duo and acts more rationally. riz is also very sarcastic, unlike cas and has a more morbid sense of humor. hahaha. he can come from whatever background you'd like and where ever in the usa too. when they first met it was mutually uncomfortable because neither of them thought they needed a partner. but they were thrown together and ended up becoming an unlikely duo as well as best friends. so yeah let the bromance begin.

user posted image

playby: seychelle gabriel
spirit: open

casimiro would be nada without his baby sis around. he is the reason why she is still breathing today. she is pretty open, but i would really love to keep this pretty little latina face. natalia (name can be changed) has been a big part of cas' life. she has helped him become the man he is today and they have supported each other throughout everything in their lives. what she does for a living is completely up to the player. cas is a little over protective of her (more like a father than a brother) and it probably drives her crazy. she believes she is an independent woman! but also loves her brother a lot and respects how much of his life he's given up for her to have a better one life. whether she remembers what happened when she was three is up to you as well. i would just really love to have her around so they can bug each other and meddle in each other's lives. oh and they live together too. XD

casimiro manuel rendón
cas
he/his/him
very single
heterosexual
sdpd detective
boon
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: pst
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: pm for handle
MSG CHOICE: discord
bumping. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png
would love his baby sis around. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/peace.png
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution