welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

nothing nice to say, thumper / dylan o'brien
thaddeus leveret robinson
thad
he/him
married
heterosexual
lingerie store clerk, veterinary grad student
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord
he was born in chicago to the sixteen year old daughter of a wealthy family and was abandoned at birth. all he got from them was his name. as such, thad lived most of his life in the foster system.

when he was about five or so, he was briefly adopted and brought to san diego where his adoptive father died rather suddenly. his newly adoptive mom abandoned him, citing the fact that she couldn't raise a hyperactive boy alone at her age.

when he started school, he met a girl named hunter beverly and she became his constant over his tumultuous foster years. she is his best friend and he wouldn't have survived without her support.

when he was sixteen, the robinson family adopted him. and he finally had the family he'd always wanted. he loves his family and would do anything for them.

when he was eighteen, his best friend hunter got pregnant with her douchebag prom date's child and thad stepped up to support her because the actual father was out of the picture. although even if he were still there, thad would've stepped up anyway. because he loves her.

often he's mistaken as gay (because he's very openly complimentary to most everybody and is very comfortable in his sexuality and masculinity that he doesn't mind complimenting guys,) and thus set up with guys for dates that he's too polite to say no to.

currently thad is a veterinary medicine student and he works at a lingerie store.

friends are something i see him generally having at least a few of. he's a pretty nice person, he tries not to say mean shit about anyone but sometimes his foot gets in his mouth and in the way of his proper intentions. he's very goofy and sweet though, so i think he'd have at least few friends.

enemies are something...well, they're something. he can put his foot in his mouth and say not very smart/kind things sometimes, and he works very hard on that but i don't put it past him to have pissed a few people off. also he generally doesn't like people associated with raf ottmar because of what he did to hunter.

love is an important thing for him, however i don't see him finding it in too many people. mainly because he's pretty in love with hunter, his best friend, and it's pretty adorable. i do see him having been set up on dates with guys because, as previously mentioned, most women think he's gay. he's very straight though. i see him trying to date around but generally failing because women are hard to talk to when he likes them, unless they're hunter.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Ayden
Okay, so very little needs to be said here since we've already talked about it some. I really want to do past threads of them since Ayden wouldn't have actually been around when Thad originally came into the family (if I did my math right) since Ayden would have already been living in London.

Mai
Tossing in Mai because I'm thinking it would be possible for their paths to cross. Mai is the landlady to where Hunter lives with Maddie. She's super sweet, the type that would offer him cookies if she just baked them and what not.

Jake
You know by now so I won't go into my whole spiel. I was thinking it would pretty fun if they had initially met after having been set up on a date with Jake realizing it wasn't really being Thad's thing and creating a friendship from it. What do you think?
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Thaddeus || Audrina

So seeing that Thad is the best friend to Auddie's little sister im sure these two have crossed path's many of times, in fact she may look at him as her little brother. She defiantly fills sorry for his past but with him being around all the time she wouldn't even think of him as any thing other then family. She may even start trying to get him and Hunter together just because he's such a good guy.

paxton ulysses walker
pax
he / him
dating
homosexual
wedding photographer
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
Thad & Pax: So I think we may have discussed this, but they should be buds who met because someone set them up on a date at some point. And since they're both easygoing guys they were like what the hell, lets have dinner anyway, and now they just chill sometimes bc they are both talkative and nice guys and idk they would be cute pals.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
thad & xav
since these two have such a huge amount of cute picspam xav and thad def need to be friends. thad is so nice that xav would just have to believe that the dude had good intentions now. since thad is two years younger they could have known each other in high school as well. cali was the man person xav hung out with, but they could be old semi-friends who become real friends now that they are older. idk man I think thad would be a good influence on xav so they def need to be friends.
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Hey love. So my new girl has a bit of a connection to Thad. She is the cousin to Ayden's deceased wife. She's been living in San Diego for a few years now and Ayden would have introduced her to the family. I think they'd get along well. She's a sweetheart and would see Ayden's family as her own if they accepted her.

thad
he/him
married
heterosexual
tokki
victoria grace hawthorne Thad would definitely accept her as family, she's Zack's aunt so he'd accept her as a sister of sorts. I def think they would get along, and Thad would probably have thought she was really pretty the first time he met her and maybe tripped over his feet. But he'd have gotten over that pretty fast because his heart always belongs to Hunter.

--------------------
anya maria malevesky
anya
she/her
single
straight
waitress
lithi
MSG NAME:
show me a hero
anya maria malevesky
I'm not sure where I'd see this going since they seem to be opposites. Anya is a bit lively where Thad seems to be level headed. It would be interesting to see how things go if she's shopping at the lingerie store he works at. I'm a fan of putting my characters through awkward situations. lol She might assume he's gay and ask him for input on stuff she's looking to buy. My muse is low lol but I'm sure there's something extremely funny here.
and i will write you a tragedy

thad
he/him
married
heterosexual
tokki
anya maria malevesky so this would be pretty funny if she thought he was gay and then they were friends and she came over to his house? because he's married to a woman and his wife is very pregnant right now and she could be all "omg you're not gay?!" and he'd sigh and be like "again???" and i'm giggling and rambling. but he could help her shop though he is very busy these days with work and his pregnant wife/his lil family, he still makes time for friends!

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution