welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

marry the night, nessa/raelyn
fallon layla phillips
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:57 PM

fallon layla phillips

fawn from disney fairies

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heteroflexible

face claim:

caitlin stasey

veterinary student

she/her ♦ 15 posts ♦ 13000 points

Halloween was Fallon's absolute favourite holiday. She loved the spooky atmosphere and loved dressing up as well, it was the perfect combination. Fixing the tiara on her head, she looked at Raelyn in the mirror - she had dragged the other girl to the bathroom upon arriving at the party, insisting she needed help fixing her costume.

"Look. I promise it'll be fun, okay? she said, pulling her purple lipstick out of her make-up bag and reapplying it. "We can like, make fun of other people's costumes. That's always a good time."

She tossed her lipstick back in her bag and turned around, leaning against the sink and crossing her arms. "And if you really don't like it we'll just go, buy snacks and watch a ton of spooky movies at my place. Sound good?"
tag
PM
^
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 09:47 PM

raelyn eloise river

lapis lazuli from steven universe

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

she/her ♦ 44 posts ♦ 32000 points

Raelyn loved Halloween and nearly everything about it. It was a time of freedom where people weren't afraid to get weird by dressing up however they pleased. It was socially acceptable to walk around with blood dripping from the side of someone's face while also walking out in lingerie. The candy was a bonus too. While the overall atmosphere and aesthetic of Halloween was Raelyn's favorite part, the parties usually weren't. She wasn't a party person to begin with but if there was one type of party she would be willingly dragged to, it was a Halloween party - especially a costume party.

When Fallon told her about it, Raelyn agreed because in truth it sounded fun, but that was always the problem. Parties sounded fun until it was actually time and everyone was just blazed or drunk out of their mind and it got weird or gross. Raelyn was hoping tonight wouldn't be anything like that but she had Fallon around, so it was looking pretty good tonight.

The two girls were in the bathroom as Fallon adjusted her lipstick. Raelyn's costume this year was one of her personal favorites. She had always loved the movie, Kill Bill, so choosing to be The Bride was a no-brainer. Adding all of the fake blood onto her face, jumpsuit, and fake sword was also a blast. Raelyn was leaning against the bathroom counter, watching Fallon with disinterest. "You know I'm always a sucker for making fun of costumes," she grinned. Raelyn turned around to face the mirror, flattening the bangs on her wig. "As long as it doesn't get really weird tonight, I'll stay," she said.

PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]