welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

you are the piece of me, i wish--i didn't need, mabel pines and dipper pines
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
fashion and lifestyle editor/blogger
moo
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: moo#8287
MSG CHOICE: discord
THE PINES SIBLINGS
Hi. :3 This is a want ad for both Mabel and Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls. Just a quick heads-up, Pacifica and these siblings didn't get along in the first season. But after going through different circumstances together, they actually became actual friends in the second season. And that's where I want their relationship to end up. Cx Feel free to contact me via Discord/PM/Skype/whatsoever for ideas and other things. I know it's been a while since this show ended, so I'd be happy to brush on a couple of details if you're interested. C: If you haven't seen the second season, I'm afraid this'll contain a lot of spoilers by then. Also, if you take one of them, I have proof of their friendships via gifspam! C:<
open face • 20+ • animus
Reserved for Faith ! This is Mabel Pines, the direct opposite of Pacifica's personality. Unlike Pacifica herself, Mabel is kind-hearted, cheerful, friendly, and selfless to others with no questions asked. She can be ditzy and dense, but always has the best intentions in mind for other people. And these are exactly why Pacifica harbors a lot of insecurity and considers Mabel to be her rival. They might have gone to the same school together (high school? College?) and humiliated Mabel a lot of times then. Later, Pacifica slowly warms up to her somehow. Mabel is endlessly humble and gives in everytime, giving Pacifica the kindness she doesn't deserve and she feels that. Pacifica will begrudgingly wouldn't mind hanging out with Mabel from time to time. Mabel would give her these colorful sweaters Pacifica feels too disgusted about wearing (but ends up wearing them anyway!). Bottomline is, Mabel will become this best friend Pacifica would never admit about having, but ends up being proud enough to invite her to her family's greatest and richest parties even though her parents would be against it. Face is open as well as the job. C: I just want her to be around Pacifica's age.
open face • 20+ • animus
Taken by Combat ! This is Dipper Pines. He is, simply put, the smarter sibling and spends most of his time solving puzzles and mysteries. He is into detective movies and sci-fi. If people talk about these things, consider him interested. In this world, I can imagine him being intelligent about a lot of things and being an outstanding student in school, but he is like his sister in a way that he has a big heart. Concerning Pacifica, he's going to hate her for humiliating Mabel all this time as he is completely protective of her. Later on, he will be the first one to thoroughly discover Pacifica's situation with the Northwests; that her family is capable of fraudulence and that she is being pressured to do their bidding to avoid staining their reputation. He will slowly end up empathizing with her and Pacifica will really appreciate this. In fact, she will like him a lot. Pacifica will downright think he's cool and will generally be happy once he's around. She will loosen up and feel satisfied that someone accepts her for who she is. Her words will be kinder. And her usually snide jokes will tone down into friendly teases. If it's not obvious already, I'm trash for these two. I have actual gifs of them together. But they don't have to be finals or anything. She will still like him, though. C: Like Mabel's, face is still open as well as the job. And still thinking he should be around her age. Cx
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
ayooo, everyone ! dipper's taken. only have mabel left up for grabs. v much wanted ! C:

user posted image
sophia regina bayley
soph
she/her
Demisexual
fashion designer
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls!
hold on to your butts and save mabel for me because imma trash

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
INCOHERENT SCREAMING / cRIES POPCORN THANKCHUU FAITH UR PERF OK BEYOND PERF ; w ;

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution