welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

☼ SON OF BATMAN ☼, damian wayne || homeless vigilante || 25
joshua taj hakim
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 09:32 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Summary

Born the prince to the cult that his mother had been a part of, Joshua was raised away from society until the age of thirteen, where he underwent a series of trials in order to learn what his ‘second spirit’ was. It was then that he discovered that he was a Robin to a Batman somewhere, and after discovering that his cult was dealing in criminal activity, he left to backpack his way across the country. He’s become somewhat of a vigilante, doing odd jobs here and there to keep his funds up, and camping out under the stars. He has no official address and at the moment he is staying in a hotel. He’s not planning to gain permanent housing, but he just might settle down here in san diego.

Platonic

Joshua is someone that values respect above all else. He will fight anything and everything in order to ensure the safety of the people around him, and while he doesn’t have many friends, will do anything for them. The safety of the people means a lot to him, as he lives up to who his cult had named his second spirit as. He’s also an animal person, so if you like his dog, you’re immediately on his good list.

Antagonistic

As much as he’s respectful and generous, he’s actually very prickly. He’s socially stunted – having spent most of his childhood and early life in a cult, he’s not well-versed in proper social interactions, and is judgmental and honest about his thoughts about people. He doesn’t hide what he’s thinking and is quick to anger. He’s reckless and also tends to look at things at face value. He may very easily insult without fully realizing what he’s saying may hurt feelings.

Romantic

Joshua identifies as a bisexual. While he may lean more toward being in a romance toward a female, he is not against the idea of having dates with and kissing men. His mother raised him to be free, to experiment and try new things. At the moment, he is not looking actively for a soulmate or someone to start dating with, as he has no plans for staying in the area, but that can easily change.

Family
Mother
Joshua’s mother was the woman that joined a cult was picked to be the lucky carrier of the chosen prince. She was raised to believe in freedom and faith, and raised Joshua the same way. She remains in the cult to this very day, despite Joshua having left it.
Friends
Name Here
One day, this section will be filled.
Cell Phone Threads
Cell Name
  • text goes here
  • Cell Name
  • Text goes here
  • Cell Name
  • Text goes here
  • Upcoming Plots
    ????
  • Text goes here
  • ????
  • Text goes here
  • ????
  • Text goes here
  • Wanted Characters
    Batman/Nightwing/Raven/Blue Beetle
  • Kindred spirits are always a want. Open face.
  • When Batman was first conceived in 1939, it was in the form of comic books published by DC Comics. He wouldn’t gain his well-known assistant, the sidekick Robin until a year later, in 1940, in the first incarnation of the character, Dick Grayson. The two were popular and eventually found their way in animated programs such as The Superfriends, and Batman would later feature in the animated series Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. These days, he appears in the DC Animated Universe series, featuring titles such as Justice League: War. It is in this series that this incarnation of Damian Wayne is taken from.

Originally an unnamed baby featured in an 1984 comic, Damian was later adapted to be the new Robin in 2006. He is the biological son of Bruce Wayne, with his mother being Talia al Ghul, a recurring character who was the daughter of Ra’s al Ghul, a recurring villain of the Batman universe. As you imagine, it got a little nasty. In the comics, Damian is half-Arabic, inspiring the decision of his face claim being the same. It is frequently hard to tell in the animation universe, thanks to their tendency to white-wash characters for the animation process.

Damian has not only served as Robin for Bruce Wayne in the animated and cartoon universe but also has done the same for Dick Grayson when he has had to put on the cowl himself. He also has a tendency to adopt animals. He has a cat in the comics named after Alfred.

✚Curio
    ^
    briony wynne monroe
     Posted: Aug 22 2017, 01:56 AM

briony wynne monroe

vixey from the fox and the hound

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

lily collins

kindergarten teacher

♀ ♦ 134 posts ♦ 0 points

joshua taj hakim

ahh, i think they might just get along?? wynne here is a giant sweetie, a cute smol bean that only wants to take care of people...so if she ever catches wind that joshua is just staying in a hotel, she would actually offer up a room to him? before that, i'd love if he saved her from a potential mugging...she's feisty and fairly proficient when it comes to defending herself, but she wouldn't escape unscathed if you know what i mean. he could totally get mad at her for being out and about in the dark too xD but i think with enough time they would be able to be good friends? once she gets past that prickly exterior of course.

PM
    ^
    joshua taj hakim
     Posted: Aug 25 2017, 09:00 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

joshua and briony wynne monroe
    Oh, this sounds really exciting and fun! Joshua might not want to accept the offer right away, but I think if she was persistent enough, he might take her up on it. I like the idea of him saving her from muggers, too. He'd definitely lecture her and get all frustrated about it, and the idea amuses me. We should definitely do it!
    ^
    pacifica elise northwest
     Posted: Oct 5 2017, 01:36 PM

pacifica elise northwest

pacifica northwest from gravity falls

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

taylor swift

fashion and lifestyle editor/blogger

she/her ♦ 40 posts ♦ 104000 points

pacifica & joshua
    so it's either they're not gonna get along or they can hit it off just fine. i can picture him saving her from something. and she returns the favor by buying him a place to stay for once (one that's a million times better than the hotel, she says). anyway, she's rude af so i won't be surprised if joshua gets too pissed to deal with her for more than an hour C':
    PM
    ^
    jake hiro james
     Posted: Oct 9 2017, 02:42 PM

jake hiro james

ray from princess and the frog

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

renn kiriyama

Cafe Owner

she, her ♦ 697 posts ♦ 38500 points

joshua taj hakim

Jake: Jake here is someone that Joshua may cross paths with if he is staying with Briony. It could prove amusing Jake's more laid back attitude against Joshua's more serious one. I can also offer up a job at the cafe if Joshua wanted in the future.

PMEmail
    ^
    joshua taj hakim
     Posted: Nov 14 2017, 04:05 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

pacifica elise northwest
    Joshua & Pacifica
    This is... so entertaining??? I love that there's just so many ways that we can actually do this - on one hand, Josh needs friends, but on the other hand I love the idea of them just being so annoyed with each other. I think if she DID get him a house he'd just be so confused as to why she'd do that because he's not used to that high level of generousity. Most people just thank him and move on with their lives, especially since he refuses offers of payment when he saves them.

jake hiro james
    Joshua & James
    Confrontation is always fun. He'd be so judgemental about how he's so laid back, especially since he runs a business? Like no? You're supposed to be serious in Josh's mind if you do that? I'll keep the offer in mind when he finally settles down, but for now, he's very wanderlusty so he may be wandering off quite a bit.

Sorry, it's so late, guys!
    ^
    pacifica elise northwest
     Posted: Nov 14 2017, 08:41 PM

pacifica elise northwest

pacifica northwest from gravity falls

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

taylor swift

fashion and lifestyle editor/blogger

she/her ♦ 40 posts ♦ 104000 points

joshua taj hakim

yeah xO it can go a couple of ways, really. pacifica hates the feeling of being indebted to someone, especially when it literally concerns her life. possibly, her offering to buy him a place to stay is just so she can rub it in his face that she has paid him back tenfold lol (and also to get a bit on his good graces more or less in case she considers him as someone that can be of use in the future, lmao she's so terrible). she can be psychologically manipulative that way. but in reality, it's just her conscience acting up, really, and she doesn't realize it. because she's just confusingly complicated.

and to be frank, her family wouldn't even go far as to buy someone a place to stay as some sort of 'payment', so what she's doing is more than a stretch and she's just not completely heartless, is all. pacifica will secretly invest on it (and out of her family's knowledge) until he finally has a roof under his head, for sure? and then i can imagine the ending where she just poofs and doesn't speak with him again Ox but if you don't want any of these things to happen at all (or if you can't see these as possibilities/you got other ideas), i'm open to anything so let me know??

but on the outside, she's going to make fun of him. and look down on him. because eW UR POOR AND HOMELESS BOI lolol.

PM
    ^
    joshua taj hakim
     Posted: Nov 15 2017, 03:03 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

pacifica elise northwest

Right now, my main idea is that he's not going to be settling down for good in San Diego until he meets [Raven], who's in my head, the endgame romantic interest for now, so while the house idea is cute, he wouldn't be willing to live there just yet. I do, however, love how this friendship/enemy/frenemies thing would go down. I'm sure we can think of other ideas that can make this two bash heads or even just become the site's weirdest frienemy duo.

Sorry this is so short compared to yours, my brain is NOT working today for stuff like this, lmaoooo. Hit me up on Discord any time so we can brainstorm it on the fly~
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]