welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ a late christmas gift, kennedy isadora blythe
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
Finding out that Spencer was pregnant was thrilling and a true joy for Shawn. For years he had dreamed of being a father and now Spencer was going to make him one.

They had kept the secret to themselves for some time, wanting to make sure that they had a good chance of the baby surviving after it took them so long to get pregnant and then they wanted to celebrate between them. However, now they were at the point where they could no longer keep it a secret. It was harder to hide Spencer’s swelling stomach and there was one person that Shawn really wanted to share the news with, his sister.

Shawn had debated how to tell her. He had talked with Spencer, trying to come up with ideas on how to tell her. It took a while before he decided and even longer before he found the proper announcement pieces. With them wrapped, he texted her, asking her to come over as soon as she could, eager to tell her the news.

kennedy isadora blythe

--------------------
kennedy isadora blythe
kenny
she/her
dating
heterosexual
wedding planner
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: tokkiah
tonight you're fuel for my fire
Always happy to have a reason to go see her brother, Kennedy wrapped up what she was working on and picked up her daughter from the play area she’d set up. ”You wanna go see uncle Shawn?” she asked the 16-month-old, who just blabbered a few excited words at her and grabbed giddily at her hair. She could see more of herself in Cece now, when she was an infant, she looked a lot more like Ryo but some of Kenny’s features shone through even with her chubby cheeks that obscured most of her face. ”I’ll take that as a yes,” she remarked and popped a kiss on her daughter’s head before carrying her out to the car. ”Your uncle Shawn asked specifically for you, I think he wants to see you more than me!” she chattered jokingly as she pulled out of the drive.

It wasn’t too long before she pulled up at her brother’s house, and chattered with her daughter the whole time. ”Alright baby, let’s go in, huh?” she remarked as she picked her daughter up out of her car seat and carried her to the door. She let Cece ring the doorbell and smiled brightly when the door opened, ”Unca Shawn!!” Cece sing-songed. Kennedy smiled as Cece reached for her uncle and Kennedy easily handed her over. ”Zoom zoom?” Cece asked, turning big wide eyes up at her uncle, and Kennedy chuckled, ”She wastes no time at all.”

shawn michael blythe

you can't stop desire

--------------------
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
Setting the little gifts on the coffee table, Shawn tried to relax as he waited for his sister and niece. For once, he tried to kick back and watch TV (something he didn’t do often). But, he didn’t get to watch it for long when the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, he smiled brightly as his sister and niece. Hoping his arms, he was more than happy to take the bubbly little girl from Kenny. ”Heyyyy!” He greeted and he hugged the little girl, not meaning to ignore his sister, but his niece easily captured his attention. ”Zoom zoom?” Shawn knew what she meant, but he always questioned her with a little smile as she nodded and immediately gripped his shirt a little tighter. ”Are you holding on tight?” Looking up at Kenny, he smiled and nodded for her to come in as he slowly turned around. ”She really doesn’t,” he commented with a little laugh before he raced into the living room with Cece’s giggles filling the house.

It came as no surprise that the little girl was eager to do it again. ”I’ll do it again later,” he told her, wrapping an arm around her. ”But first, I thought that you and your mom could open up a little present.” He told Cece as he pointed at the ones on the coffee table. ”Can you go get them for me?”

Handing the presents to the right people, he smiled, a little nervously. ”Open them and then we can talk.” Shawn knew the conversation was going to be completely different than what it could have been as soon as Kenny saw the shirts.

kennedy isadora blythe - kenny's shirt cece's shirt

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution