welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

get to know me survey!
erin's a superhero!
erin
she/her
cat central
cat lady
teleportation
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
I know we do have the who's who where you get the chance to write a little blurb about yourself, but some people don't know what to say and others may know what to say, but don't want to say it all. Whatever the case may be this can be just a fun little thing to help us all get to know each other a little bit more! c:

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial;">

<b>what's your name?</b>
<p><b>what's your favorite disney movie?</b>
<p><b>what's your favorite animated movie?</b>
<p><b>do you have pets? pictures?</b>
<p><b>if you could have a super power what would it be and why?</b>
<p><b>what's your favorite book?</b>
<p><b>who was your first celebrity crush?</b>
<p><b>weirdest dream you've ever had?</b>
<p><b>what's your proudest accomplishment?</b>
<p><b>if you had one wish, what would you wish for?</b>
<p><b>do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures!</b>
<p><b>anything else:</b>

</div></center>[/dohtml]

--------------------
twinkle twinkle tokki
tumbling tokki
she/her
boys r cute
graphics woooooooo
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: beccatokki#5144
what's your name? tokki. c: but that's not my actual name. i happen to be called becca. bit tokki is cuter. ;]

what's your favorite disney movie? hmm. that would be mulan. of course.

what's your favorite animated movie? the ghibli movies. all of them.

do you have pets? pictures? i have one dog, her name is josie. i will gladly show you all photos. she looks like a mop and she's adorable as hell.

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? to be able to eat anything i want and stay the body type i want to have. that's sad, i know.

what's your favorite book? the harry potter books. just all of them.

who was your first celebrity crush? dan radcliffe maybe?

weirdest dream you've ever had? i don't remember the dream but i know in my sleep, i said "james~ i can't~" and i feel like it had to be a weird dream since i was like...11.

what's your proudest accomplishment? being on the winning team at orientation at my school in hk.

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? the ability to speak korean fluently.

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! i have one tattoo and definitely want more. it's kind of addicting to be honest. my tattoo is a hamsa on my right shoulder, it's all black and grey except for the iris of the eye on it, which is blue. it's really lovely.

anything else: if anyone ever wants to chat, please hit me up on aim! i loooove to chat and plot a lot.

erin's a superhero!
erin
she/her
cat central
cat lady
teleportation
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
what's your name? erin

what's your favorite disney movie? It's got to be Beauty and the Beast or Tangled. Those movies give me life!! Then again Big Hero 6 is life too so it's probably one of those three. i'm horrible at making decisions.

what's your favorite animated movie? Umm this is super hard not even going to lie. Because I really like How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, and Kung Fu Panda. However, I really think The Lego Movie might be my favorite? It's kind of cheesy, but like... it manages to make me laugh even when that is the last thing I want to do.

do you have pets? pictures? I have 3 cats: Honey, Lizzy, and Sydney. I also have 2 dogs. Minnie is a basset hound and Buster who is a beagle. One day I'll actually take pictures and share them with y'all.

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? Bloody teleportation!!! I hate driving so this would take care of that and then you know... I could go to Disney World anytime I wanted too. Or to England or France or Germany or anywhere.

what's your favorite book? This is also hard, but Gillian Flynn has ruined me. Her writing is so fantastic and beautiful so Gone Girl is probably my favorite book.

who was your first celebrity crush? So... I don't really know but the first person I really remember crushing on was Orlando Bloom. Haha. Got to love LOTR and POTC. but really it was probably an animated character. does that count as a celebrity crush?

weirdest dream you've ever had? I don't even know how to explain this one. I woke up and had no idea what to even do with my life. So... this is the deal. I was sleeping (like actually sleeping in the dream) and someone was ringing the doorbell. It was ringing and ringing and I was getting angry that no one was getting up to get it. Eventually, someone came into my room (and keep in mind that you have to pass the front door to get to my room) and told me to answer the door. So, I'm grumbling as I get up to answer the door and there is a monkey instead of a person? I look past the monkey and there is pretty much a whole circus in my front yard. The monkey leads me out to the rest of the thing where someone is training a lion. Some how I end up in the lion cage (after I goof around with the rest of the monkeys) and am being taught how to train them and then this random tiger appeared there and lunged at me and then I woke up.

Or one of these.

I was sleeping and for some strange reason I woke up. However, when I woke up I was no longer in my room? There was another individual in my bed and... it was floating in space. Yep... I was in space.

Now, I don't remember this one fully because well... it was super trippy. But, Darth Vader was after me, but I wasn't a human? I was this little fluffy chick inside this wall. Darth Vader wanted me, but for some reason he wasn't using the force just to kill me and take care of the problem. So, he sent in this little bat who looked a lot like Bartok from Anastasia, but it was black. The bat ends up coming after me, but is warning me that things are going to start blowing up if I don't move. So, he is leading me through all of this as everything is starting to blow up. Then I lose track of that bat and Luke Skywalker appears and I'm tossed forward as the last bomb goes off.

what's your proudest accomplishment? Starting this site and even all these years later it still going!

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? A job that I enjoy.

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! Ugh yes I really really want one. I want an arrow tattoo with a feather at the end? Or possibly an arrow and then a separate tattoo of a feather. I'm not entirely sure yet, but I want one... or two.

anything else: One, I love y'all. Two, I'm always up for plotting and chatting if you want. c:

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
what's your name? Everyone here knows me as Era, my actual name is Patty.

what's your favorite disney movie? You'll come to learn that I actually don't have favorites really much for anything. It's really hard for me and if I do ever actually have a favorite for something it's a rare thing.

what's your favorite animated movie? same as above.

do you have pets? pictures? I did as a kid. I had a Rottweiler that we named Rocky when we were renting a house on the naval base at the time. When we moved we couldn't keep him cause we were moving to apartments and so we asked my grandfather to take him in. That's where he lived from that point until one day he got out of the and unfortunately couldn't find him. [Update July 10th] Actually I should have updated this a while ago but my family got a boxer puppy which we named Apollo. He's seven months as of this update.

if you could have a super power what would it be and why?Hmm, I think I'd want the ability to fly. For one I'm rather lazy so it'd nice to able to travel. It's also sort of because of Hedwig's Theme (known by most as the Harry Potter theme). It's supposed to be mimicking her flight (from take off to full flight) and it's such a beautiful piece of music.

what's your favorite book? Same as above

who was your first celebrity crush? This is a tough one and it's mainly because I have a bad memory when it comes to this sort of stuff. The earliest I could really remember was Lance Bass of NSYNC. I will admit though that I was one of those people that crushed on animated characters. No shame.

weirdest dream you've ever had? My dad was Superman. That's all I remember though.

what's your proudest accomplishment? Okay, so this is going to probably become a bit of a narrative so please forgive. So my proudest accomplishment came in 11th grade. That year I decided to join my school's Mock Trial team. If you don't know what that is basically the state comes up with a fictional case (murder, arson, theft, etc) and we then have to take on the roles of the lawyers arguing for the Defense and Prosecution, the witnesses, bailiff and court clerk (sometimes there's courtroom artist and journalist). The competition is held in our country government center in front of real lawyers as our judges.

Takes a lot of serious work and dedication. Lawyers have to come up with their questions and know all the objections, witnesses have to know their statements front and back. We practice once a week (eventually 2 times) for 5 months for two nights of competition, three if you made it to finals and basically during the round our Defense or Prosecution will go against the opposing side of another school. Everything is time so it's ideally under two hours but it can take long because time is stopped during Pretrial and questioning of witnesses if the judge wants to ask a question or there's an objection.

So this was the breakdown of my first year. Competition starts Monday and we were all done by 10pm. Second night we had to stay after the regular competition for the individual awards, so a first to third place for each of the witnesses, the bailiff, court clerk, a set for both sides of lawyers as well as a set for both side of pretrial lawyers. To my complete shock I was lucky enough to win first place for the witness I portrayed and I ended up actually sort of missing my name when it was initially called cause I was busy celebrating with one of our expert witness who had just one first place herself. As proud as I was at this moment this isn't where the accomplishment came.

So we didn't leave the government until about 1am and then had to wait all Wednesday to find out if we made it to the finals. Fortunately we did and Thursday night we were in the courtrooms going at it one last time. It was about 3 in the morning when we finally left because we had to wait until all the scores were added up and to find out who won. And as we left the government center we left as champions for the first time in our school's history. They had called out the schools in order of place starting with 6th so being the last two teams left and not hearing our names in 2nd place was the best feeling in the world. To this day any time I step into the jury waiting room of the government center all the feelings of complete bliss come rushing back. If you made it this far I applaud you and thank you for reading my story here.

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? I think it would be that my friends and family were all able to live happy lives.

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! I don't and I don't think I would get one personally. If I did it would be something kind geeky or to show my love for a fandom.

anything else: I watch Japanese television and movies. I don't speak the language so it's all subbed but I've been a watcher for almost 5 years now. This include the hero shows, basically think Power Rangers except I'm watching the show that PR is adapted from. Over the years I've also watched stage musical adaptions, again subbed and maybe without subs, of mangas/animes. There are 10 years of Sailor Moon musicals. Please don't judge me too much.

The other thing is that I'm happy to have been able to find this place. I've had this site and a lot of you in my life for over 2 years now and I'm truly blessed with the friends I've made thanks to it.

adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE: EST
MSG NAME: pm<3
what's your name? Call me Luna, lovelies tongue.gif

what's your favorite disney movie? Too many! Sleeping Beauty has a soft spot in my heart, but so does Beauty and the Beast... and The Little Mermaid. Honestly, there isn't one I don't like

what's your favorite animated movie? Ahhhhh how can I chose? I love the Studio Ghibli movies, Rock-A-Doodle-Doo was my childhood, I'm just gonna keep listing? haha

do you have pets? pictures? Juno is my baby! She's the world's most spoiled husky and honestly you'd regret asking me for pictures xD here is one

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? Hydrokinesis or the ability to breathe underwater! I'm a serious water child, I'd spend all day in the water if I could

what's your favorite book? I love the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, Succubus series by Richelle Mead or anything by Holly Black or Patricia Briggs. OMG I can't ever make a decision I'm sorry haha

who was your first celebrity crush? My first? Legolas orlando bloom

weirdest dream you've ever had? I have the world's weirdest dreams. At all times

what's your proudest accomplishment? Having the author of "All The Bright Places" favorite my review of the book!

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? Whenever I have a "wish" moment, I always just wish to be happy. simple and boring I know

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! "Oh What Fools These Mortals Be" and I really want "there is nothing to writing. all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed" or to add fairy wings to the first ^^

anything else: You're all amazing<3

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
what's your name? erinn, but rinn is less confusing XD

what's your favorite disney movie? prince caspian b/c damn

what's your favorite animated movie? the little mermaid

do you have pets? pictures? yess, i have a beautiful siamese kitty named malachi <3 click click

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? I'd definitely want to be like mystique from x-men and be able to turn into other people because then i can learn everyone's secrets and go wherever i want and idk, be taylor swift, or tina fey, or the president.

what's your favorite book? Where the Red Fern Grows because it was the first book that ever made me legitimately feel things

who was your first celebrity crush? aaron carter ofc.

weirdest dream you've ever had? being chased by a t-rex skeleton, just like, through my neighborhood. This was a recurring dream i had as a child. never forget.

what's your proudest accomplishment? My netflix game is strong.

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? its a tie between ending world hunger and getting several billion dollars? aka between being selfless or selfish af.

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures!i have a tattoo that says "this too shall pass" and i want more, but i'm not sure when/if i will get any others

anything else: u kids are great, and here's something fun if you're bored

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
what's your name? combat shotgun lmao u can also call me fuu

what's your favorite disney movie? tbh i was never rly into disney so i don't rly have a favorite lmao but mulan & big hero 6 are pretty fab

what's your favorite animated movie? spirited away hands down idk how many times i've watched that movie goddamn basically anything by hayao miyazaki rly and also paprika and the plague dogs haunted me for a good few days

do you have pets? pictures? yeh i've got 4 cats back in me homeland (2 siamese + persian mixes + 2 other mongrels), 2 dogs (1 shih tzu + 1 golden retriever here)

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? pORTALS GO WHEREVER U WANNA GO BRUH DOCUMENTS AND PLANES BE DAMNED

what's your favorite book? aNY DISCWORLD BOOK BY TERRY PRATCHETT DO NOT MAKE ME CHOOSE AMONG THOSE I S2G /SHAKES FISTS also anything by patrick ness & the graveyard book & ender's game yehh

who was your first celebrity crush? freddie fkn highmore puberty was so kind to him jfc /weeps

weirdest dream you've ever had? i rly don't remember my dreams lolol and the only recent one was me making out with an unrequited love lmaaaooooo wtf it was fkn weird to me ngl

what's your proudest accomplishment? whenever i finish a video game/tv series bc i procrastinate a LOT and also having the willpower to finally leave a forum i was on for 2 years ++ that was going downhill ayy

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? rly i just want everyone to be happy <3 also the END OF WORLD HUNGER AYYYYY and if wars could like stop that'd be nice lmao that was more than 1 wish sue me

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? i want a tattoo but i am a chicken yehh to get em

anything else: stay fab fants ur all beautiful people <3333

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
what's your name? faith or charlotte. whichever ya want to call me.

what's your favorite disney movie? beauty and the beast and the little mermaid are both some of my faves. beauty and the beast probably wins out though and i can't wait to go see the musical again in december.

what's your favorite animated movie? any ghibli movie i love deeply. especially howl's moving castle or castle in the sky. i remember watching castle in the sky as a child and loving it so much. howl's is the first one i ever bought for myself.

do you have pets? pictures? i have two dogs currently. sir camelot and button who are both yorkies. i don't have any pictures of them but if you look in the shepherd family tag you can see a pic of my dog little bit who i just had to put down. he was a yorkie as well.

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? probably, either being able to talk to animals or to teleport. i would love to be able to teleport to wherever i want to go. ever since i was a kid i have wanted to talk to animals so it is a tie between the two.

what's your favorite book? HARDEST QUESTION EVER. it is a tie between like a million books. i have to say that i love howl's moving castle and the harry potter series. the talisman by stephen king is also one i deeply love.

who was your first celebrity crush? i actually can't remember? i do remember that tilda swinton was filming a movie at my neighbors house and i got to meet her as a kid. she is just so beautiful and she actually talked to me for a while. i still love her to this day.

weirdest dream you've ever had? okay, every time i lost a tooth as a kid i would have the same dream. i would be running around town with my friends and in every new place a dinosaur would come out of no where and eat one of them. by the time it ended up just being me and a few other friends an assassin would appear out of thin air and kill the dinos for me.

it was always the same exact dream that i had every single time with no changes.

what's your proudest accomplishment? probs finishing either this paper i just did for class or finishing he mass effect series. it took me like three straight weeks to finish the game series and i was so proud when it happened.

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? i would wish that i had my dream job. getting rejected always hurts.

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! okay, so i have none right now because i am both broke and no one will go with me.

i want to get have faith tattooed to my right wrist. i still haven't decided if i should get the deathly hallows symbol on my left wrist or on the back of my neck. then i want both totoro and jiji on the inside of both my ankles. also, "a heart is a heavy burden" i want to get tattooed over my heart.

anything else: i love this site and everyone on it.

october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
it
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa
TIMEZONE: eastern
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
what's your name? vanessa but i go by nessa

what's your favorite disney movie? the little mermaid or big hero 6

what's your favorite animated movie? that's so hard but right now, i've been obsessed with anastasia again

do you have pets? pictures? no. http://i.imgur.com/stzTplP.png

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? telekinesis because i am SO LAZY. or teleportation, i probably wouldn't ever be late again and i could visit all my international friends.

what's your favorite book? identical by ellen hopkins. i honestly love all of her books but i've reread identical the most so really, it's my favorite just by the amount of times i've read it lol.

who was your first celebrity crush? aaron carter when he was cute and not garbage

weirdest dream you've ever had? my neighborhood turned into a jungle and was attacked by giant bugs?? idk it was weird

what's your proudest accomplishment? being promoted at work to key holder

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? to never have to be stressed again

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! not yet!i really want one though. i've always wanted two intercrossed arrows behind my ear since i was like 16 so that'll probably be the first one i get. and also a macedonian sun somewhere on my back because patriotism, hell yeah. and something on my thigh but idk what.

anything else: i am v smol. i'm 5'2" lmao

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
what's your name? You can call me Moira! Or Mimi, that's cute too!

what's your favorite disney movie? The Hunchback of Notre Dame, hands down.

what's your favorite animated movie? The Prince of Egypt

do you have pets? pictures? I have a chihuahua named Bella and she has more anxiety than I do!

if you could have a super power what would it be and why? Teleportation. I really want to travel more but I don't really like the whole process of traveling (plus it's so expensive!) If I could just snap my fingers and instantly be in a new place, that would be ideal.

what's your favorite book? I will re-read To Kill A Mockingbird a thousand times over. I also really enjoy psychological thrillers like Gone Girl!

who was your first celebrity crush? Orlando Bloom!! I still love him lmao.

weirdest dream you've ever had? One time I had a dream that Tadashi from Big Hero 6 and I went on a date and wound up building a Christmas-themed amusement park. He then offered me a job as an assistant manager for his theater company. All was well until the person who provided the voice of Wishbone was pursuing me romantically and being super creepy and sinister. This all culminated in a submarine chase before I woke up.

what's your proudest accomplishment? Performing alongside Neil Patrick Harris, Richard Sherman, and other Disney legends.

if you had one wish, what would you wish for? Just like...a boatload of money. So much money I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

do you have tattoos or want tattoos? go ahead describe or post pictures! I really want two! The first one would be a small bell on my ankle to honor my love of Hunchback, and the second would be the four alchemist symbols for the classical elements. Unfortunately, I have an incredibly low tolerance for pain.

anything else: I make frequent, dramatic changes to my hair and would rather wear leggings than actual pants on any given day.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution