welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ it's so complicated, married in vegas plot
gabriel emory shaw
gabe
he/him
divorced
heterosexual
doctor
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
be warned, gabriel shaw's past contains domestic abuse and he is a homophobe, elitist, and prefers skinny people.

For the sake of the ad, I'm going to call this individual, Marquita.

Marquita and Gabriel were both in Vegas for a weekend. They went in as complete strangers who just happened to be single and walked away from the weekend as complete strangers who were now married.

Gabe would be furious about this and quickly want to get it annulled or get a divorce, whatever they have to do so they don't have to be tied to each other. Now, Marquita doesn't want this. After her last divorce, Marquita really didn't want to get another one, so she wants to work it out with him and see if they can make it work. And secretly, Gabe is not entirely opposed to the idea.

As for the rest, well, that is something that I would like to play out. See how they interact and how she handles his awful, disgusting attitude and if he can soften up to her.

It will be an angsty, very dramatic plot and we'll get to really play out what happens and how this turns out whether they get divorced or learn how to stay together, whatever the case may be.

Marquita is very open. I have Marquita Pring pictured because she is absolutely gorgeous, but she isn't required. I'd prefer for her to be in her 30s. Spirit is open. The only requirement is that she is divorced or at least has a reason for her wanting to give the relationship a shot.

marquita pring - divorced - 30s - open spirit

--------------------
conrad reston campos-blythe
Con
he / him
married
bisexual
Teen Substance Abuse Counselor
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
MSG NAME:
SO.

I'm just now working on coming back to being active again, and the LAST thing I need to do is make any new characters.

BUT.

how would you feel about a Tessa Thompson char for this plot?

gabriel emory shaw
gabe
he/him
divorced
heterosexual
doctor
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
we have already talked, but YES PLEASE.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution