welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in february, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♞ WILD YOUTH [OWNA]
owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
Owen chuckled at how easy it could have been. She was right, all he was to do was ask her, but unfortunately that wasn’t always the easiest thing to do. But, it should have been easy. Maybe the questions in the future, if they got that far, would be easier. ”I’ll remember that for next time,” he told her, still chuckling slightly.

”A pasta?” He questioned as he made his way over to the cabinet to make sure they had the ingredients for all of that. ”I don’t think we have to go to the store for that.” Depending on what he decided he wanted to do with the pasta, if she didn’t give him something specific, then they would be okay and would have to figure out something different for the movie.

Despite thinking they wouldn’t have to go out, he pulled out his phone and started scrolling through the possible movies they could get. It took him a while before he found one that he thought he would be able to handle without too much of an issue. ”What about Creed?” Looking up at her, he hoped that it was a good choice. It had been a long time since he had sat down to pick out a movie and now it seemed his taste had changed. He was more willing to watch the quieter, more peaceful movies. ”Or Zoolander?” Owen thought that was one he had heard of before, but at the moment he was unable to remember anything about it.

Wasn’t that a surprise?

”Did you want to go get a movie before I started dinner?”

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
felt the earth beneath my feet
her eyebrows rose. "isn't that the new rocky?" she asked. creed was a new movie that she didn't know much about, but she had watched the first rocky to know a little about it. as owen continued to scroll through movies, she laughed at the mention of zoolander. "that's the second one, right? have you watched the first one?" tina wondered if he had. it was an old movie, and she was not sure if the man had retained his memories of those too.

"pasta won't take long, so we can definitely catch a movie before then. and plus," tina moved closer, and slyly ran a finger up his chest. "how long has it been since you last canoodled at the back of a movie theatre?" a wicked gleam lit up her bright green eyes, a crooked, impish grin spreading cross her lips. she felt young again, a silly teenager up to no good, breaking social norms here and there, but if there was anyone she wanted to do it with, then she wanted it to be with owen.

"on a more serious side note," tina went on, looking up at him, her smile faint. "you're gonna have to tell me how you got those scars exactly one day." pressing a kiss to his lips, she tapped a red, manicured finger on his nose gently. "but not today." she wanted to spend today with him not thinking about the horror he had gone through. seeing his scars had been enough for her to reel, and as faded as they were, tina could almost see his back being struck over and over. it would never be the same as her experiencing it, but seeing them was enough.

owen louie valentin

owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
Owen took a deeper look at Creed trying to figure out if it was part of the Rocky series or not. ”Ummm I think it is.” His eyes scanned over the information of the movie before he finally found what he was looking for. ”It is, yes.” He had yet to watch the Rocky series, or rewatch it, he wasn’t sure, but he wouldn’t need to watch all of them, right? ”It is the second one.” Owen stopped to think if he had seen the first, but nothing was coming to mind. ”I don’t know if I’ve seen the first. We should watch that one instead.”

A grin curled on his lips as she ran a finger up his chest, suggesting what they should get up to in the movie theater. ”I’m going to guess since the last time we did it.” He hadn’t done it since he had been freed or came back to the states that much he knew. ”So it’s been a while.” His heart raced at the thought of sitting so close to her in a movie theater, making other people uncomfortable while they were at it. It was very young of them, it was thrilling.

The joy he was feeling moments before faded as she mentioned she was going to want to know about the scars. Owen should have known that she would want to know, but he still wasn’t as prepared for it as he would have liked. His electric blue eyes were focused on her, stunned as she press her lips to his and pulled away to tap her finger on his nose. It took him a few seconds before he nodded. ”Okay.” He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight squeeze, drawing comfort from her warmth.

”Shall we go?” Pulling away, he forced a small smile. ”The movies start soon.”

Arriving at the movie theater, they got settled in, Owen wrapping his arm around her. ”Maybe we should have gotten popcorn and drinks. Make it a true experience.” Or what he assumed was the true experience.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

whyFULL OF DREAMS

"i don't think it matters so much? like you wouldn't miss out too much, but we can totally watch the first one after this." she was more than happy to do so with owen, and it has been a while since she has last watched the rocky movies anyway. any time with owen was always time well spent, as far as she was concerned. there was also the fact that the blonde was still very much in love with him, and she was absolutely okay with them taking it slow, little baby steps to rekindle their relationship. "it's been a long time, sweetheart," tina agreed, nodding. too long for everything, she reckoned, but starting again was better than nothing.

"if you want, i can go and get them now," she said. she had settled into the crook of his arm, but looked up at his comment, blinking owlishly. she most certainly didn't mind getting up for a while and missing a few minutes of the movie. the trailers were still going on anyway. "while we still have time." whatever he did pick though, tina was happy to move and grab the snacks for them. if not, well, she was comfortable where she was anyway.

as the trailers and advertisements continued to play, the blonde turned owen's face towards hers, grinned mischievous, before leaning over to kiss him passionately. it was an outlandish display of affection, not uncommon at the back of movie theaters, but definitely cringe-worthy and a sight for sore eyes for anybody that happened to look at them. after a few moments of kissing, tina released his lips with a soft pop, giggling. "and that's how you canoodle."

we can wrap this up if you like ~ https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
The theater went dark and was lit up as the trailers started to play. Before he could figure out what the first trailer was for, his face was turned towards Tina. Their lips meet and he was soon wrapped up in a passionate display of affection. He slowly melted into it, enjoying it and catching on. Then she pulled away creating a soft pop between their lips before she started giggling. A smile broke out across his lips as he looked at her. ”Did we used to do that a lot?” He questioned, curious how much they got into activities like that.

When the movie started, Owen did his best to focus on that instead. His hand ended up finding hers as they sat there in the dark. This was what he had been hoping for and was thankful that she had asked him if he wanted to start fresh.

A little ways into the movie, Owen found himself a little bored with it. His gaze rested on Tina longer as his attention really shifted from the movie to her. Leaning over, he gently kissed her cheek and waited for her to turn to face him so they could kiss once more. It had been enjoyable for him.

As the movie came to an end and everyone started walking out, Owen stood up and held his arm at for Tina to loop hers through if she pleased before leading her out to the car.

They were back home in a short amount of time which was good for Owen because he was rather tired. ”Do you still want pasta?” As she had mentioned earlier, it wasn’t going to take long, just a brief amount of time. ”What did you think of the movie?” In his opinion, it wasn’t the best, but wasn’t horrible.

notes: i tried to wrap it up, but couldn't get it all the way there.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
[ a heavy heart to carry ]
tina grinned. that had been fun. she felt like a silly teenager again, sneaking and making out in cinemas with her boyfriends. "yeah, kinda," she said, nodding. he looked pleased, and that pleased her too. she didn't want to drag him into anything that he didn't want to have done, but seeing that he was happy, it placated her. it made her a little bolder, perhaps they could try even more things once they got even more comfortable with each other. to her, owen might as well be a stranger again, since he remembered nothing, but she was willing to start over. there was a even a little thrill to it, of chasing and falling in love with him once more. she was trying to back the best out of things, and this was working. his hand now in hers, tina squeezed it.

her attention was lost on the movie once more when owen became restless. the rest of the movie was spent with her lazily watching it, and pulling owen down for kisses. by the time they were done, her cheeks were flushed, and while she noted that she had paid for the movie, spending time with owen like this was even more worth it. when the movie ended, she got up, and slunk her arm through his easily. she was happy go home. hell, she was happy just as long as she could be with him wherever he went, really. the blonde was an easy woman to please around him.

"not really. i think i'll have something light instead before bed." tina turned towards him, dropping the keys by the door, and removing her shoes. "it was okay. i have better ones." grinning, she pulled him close, and kissed him. "i can make some sandwiches, then we can watch something else later." poking him, she fingered his shirt, and wrinkled her nose slightly. "this one is starting to smell. you ought to shower. i think i have a spare one of yours in my cupboard." shooing him away, she moved to make the sandwiches, smiling. this had been a good day.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution