welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The State of Dreaming, twenty, student, ariel
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: lyssa loo hoo#8849
MSG CHOICE: discord
This spicy redhead is none other than the youngest Waters daughter! Having been raised with six older sisters and a stern father, it's any wonder why she is considered the "rebel" of the group. And though you might expect her to be engaged in the wrong crowds and having made a plethora of bad decisions, she's actually quite chaste. Ariel simply has a penchant for getting herself in sticky situations either due to her insatiable curiosity or her strong sense of justice. With that aside, she's one of the most kind-hearted individuals you will ever come across! Born and raised in San Diego, she hasn't traveled beyond the borders of her home state (much to her dismay) and her family has forever been her rock. Presently she studies social sciences at San Diego State University, all the while searching for her own destiny.

Platonic

As mentioned prior, Ariel is one of the few people you meet that can bond instantaneously with someone else. And if she considers you a friend, there is no line she won't cross to protect them! Ariel is someone you find yourself naturally drawn to and there's no telling what kind of adventures you might find yourself on with this one!

antagonistic

As magnetic as her personality may be, it is also entirely plausible that it might not be on the friendly side of the spectrum. Though Ariel is not someone who would feel inclined to dislike and/or distrust a person, her kindness only extends so far if she witnesses an injustice. There have been multiple times where she's stood against someone with a sharp tongue and a scathing attitude.

romantic

Ariel hasn't any experience in the realm of romance though she is admittedly a hopeless romantic. She's had her fair share of crushes but none ever fully developed, so instead she partakes in romance novels and television series to fulfill that aspect. She finds kindness attractive and is a complete sucker for good looks. Her sisters have even joked that Ariel is like a "fish out of water" when it comes to actual flirting, much to her utter embarrassment...

ariel
ariel demetria waters
twenty
uni student
it's complicated
rebellious

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
| ARISTA |

helloooooo baby sister!! <3 ari was probably a "terrible" influence on ariel growing up what with her random piercings and klepto habits. she likes to take credit for ariel's rebellious personality from time to time though. but let's be honest, ariel's probably much cooler with her sharp tongue and cool red hair. xD

even if they're seven years apart, i feel like they're still close. ari's far from being a proper adult compared to tina and aqua anyway. she will be there if ariel needs any random advice (like how to get a fake ID lol) or if she wants a fun night out. arista's in a band so expect ariel getting constant invites on her gigs too. i'm up for anything with these!

ariel demetria waters
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
ariel demetria waters && Della - Yayyyy baby sister! Lyssa, I'm so happy that you and Ariel are back! As you know, Della's a bubbly happy ditz xD who absolutely adores her baby sister and would always offer her a place to crash - especially because Andy's off touring the world and left her behind in the apartment. So basically, all the sister time<3 Della's a bit busy auditioning for every dancing role under the sun but she always makes room for her sisters

Nell&&Ariel ohhey, same age for the win. Nell's getting a bit more confident than she was, and is starting to learn her way around San Diego again but she's still totally that awkward new student at school, polite and working on being self assured. I totally offer friendship <3

--------------------
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
arista & ariel
Sister number ... err, four?! xD Before I say anything else, can I just say that Emily Kinney is such a fantastic face claim for Arista! Perf, omg! <3 But moving on... Ariel would most definitely label Ari under the "cool sister" label, even if she is a bit odd~ but no matter, she adores her! & you can bet that it was Ari who helped Ariel get her trusty fake ID (which she may or may not have used quite a few times already... trolol)! I also have a headcanon where it was Arista who gave Ariel her first alcoholic drink, no matter that she's underaged. xD I would just love a thread where Ari invites Ariel to one of her gigs at a fun party/club thing and gives her alcohol and they just have a jolly great time... which of course, means they get in MEGA TROUBLE from Daddy & the other sisters. Lol! arista christina waters

adella & ariel
Lunaaaaaa!<3 I'm just as happy (if not, more!!) to be back and picked up Ariel again. It just wouldn't feel right to return without picking up the baby sister! Which means even more fun, dramatic times with the Waters, hooray! Andy is touring the world, you say? Is that why she isn't available on the want ad? I was ever so curious about that! Aha! But yes, I can imagine many slumber parties occurred at Della's house -- which I am completely down for a slumber party thread! Ariel undoubtedly loves talking about boys with her spazzy sister, especially considering they're both just as innocent in the realm of romance. xD I have some upcoming plots with both Nessa & Fox that gets Ariel into some pretty sticky situations that just might literally send Della's head spinning... mwahahaha~ adella serena waters

nell & ariel
I simply adore Nell, I always have & I'm so happy you extended their friendship to me again! Since Nell and Ariel were both born and raised in San Diego, I can imagine they've been around each other for some time and have developed that kinship of always being in each others' classes. However, since Nell has been MIA, I'm sure they've both lost some of their childhood memories of being together... but not all! Ariel would be so happy to see Nell back in San Diego, albeit a little different from the gentle girl she used to know back in the day. But Ariel has never been one to judge people and her curiosity would be sky high to hear about Nell's story of moving around. Even if it's not the whole truth (what with Nell being on the run), Ariel would just adore hearing about places other than San Diego! I want these two darlings to engage in some kind of "normal" activity that "normal" college students do... but what is normal? xD nell van durst

--------------------
nell van durst
--
she/her
N/A
unknown/heterosexual
techie
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
ariel && Della - I'm so very glad to hear it! Absolutely, it wouldn't be the Waters family without dramatic times xD (Now we just need Alana to round out the younger half! xD) Yes, exactly why ^^ I would so many kinds of love a slumber party thread xD I feel like that would be absolutely perfecto. Della's favorite subject is boys so she's all about it. They definitely are which is adorableeee, ooooh interestingggg, all the Waters family drama. Della may get into some hot water in that area herself so all the drama xD Della almost always ends up with her head spinning with the trouble her sisters get into, especially Ariel, methinks http://i.imgur.com/qBnVdIC.png

Nell&&Ariel oh my goodness, too sweet<3 thank you. Of course I did! I thought they were fun before, so how could I not? Nell would definitely appreciate having her friends back now that she's back, and I love the idea of them having childhood memories and such. Nell may or may not make up stories just to satisfy Ariel's curiousity xD because she can't tell the truth but she'd hate to hold out on her friend. Lol normal is overrated, but Nell adores anything normal, cause her life has been anything but. She'd definitely enjoy sneaking out of her safe house to hang out with Ariel<3

--------------------
rhiannon avery renard
rhi
heterosexual
student
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
rhiannon & ariel demetria waters

hi cutie welcome back rhi has missed u

throwing these two back together bc they were fabulous and she also grew up with nell and is also pretty tight with her sooo. rhi is still as reclusive as ever, but even more so bc her stepmother died and her boyfriend left her so she is in a rather angry, moody state. she has been getting better tho, finding her feet again, and ariel could totally help her out with that by taking her out shopping or whatever ^.^ i just want more girlfriends in rhi's reclusive life bahaha

tina & ariel

baby sister!!! tina adores her so and would try to not baby her as much as before bc she is the youngest and all but she can't help but be a responsible older sister at times lmao. there is a massive age gap but pssh tina loves her anyway. we should totes thread these two, we never got the chance to >w>

also smh at all the little ones getting into trouble with their love lives tina wishes u godspeed

whoever hurts her lil sisters would get shit from her tho u have been warned

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
| ARISTA |

ari's somewhere there in the middle lol. and thank you! emily kinney is a fun face claim for her. <3

omg we can totally do a time wrap thread one of these days of ari giving ariel first alcoholic drink. that is something she would definitely do. yes, i think it would be fun to have a thread of ariel and ari causing trouble at one of her gigs. especially if they get busted. oh they're going to be so much fun together. arista is such a bad influence on her but hey, at least it's fun. xD

let me know whenever you want to throw these two in a thread!

ariel demetria waters
owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
ariel demetria waters & owen
okie dokie! soooo this is the man who was once engaged to tina. now they are back together and trying out a relationship. ariel was fairly young when owen disappeared, so i don't know how much she would remember him. but, i know now he would want to get to know her. now... i have no idea what they would do other than talk. he would probably just ask to her to coffee and lunch or something a few times to try and get to know her a little bit more.

--------------------
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
adella & ariel
Yes, we need serious promotion to get all the Waters sisters filled! We're nearly there now! But a slumber party thread just needs to happen! They can do silly things like watch movies, gossip, try to record a dance video, really loud and obnoxious karaoke, etc! It will be fantastic! I wouldn't mind starting us off, if you like that idea! 8D & don't worry. Ariel will try to make sure Della's head doesn't spin completely off. c; adella serena waters

nell ft. rhi & ariel
Awe<3! I thought they were fun too. I still remember the thread we had with them where they got lost downtown. xD It's a shame that didn't get to go very far... but we'll just have to have an even better plot than before! But hmm, what kind of "adventure" can they get themselves into? Perhaps we could even combine plots to have a trio of childhood pals! Rhiannon, Nell, & Ariel would be one helluva trio that I think would be fun to plot with!

Of course, I could just be getting ahead of myself & we can totally do independent, seperate plots also so don't be afraid to say so!<3 But having a girl's day with these lovely ladies would be fun! They can catch up on their lives and hopefully try to ease out the knots each girl has in their own shoulders (so to speak). Heck! With that being said, what about a spa day!? I think that would be kind of fun and a "normal" occassion fitting for them! What say you!? nell van durst & rhiannon avery renard

attina & ariel
Big sister<3! You totally got the jump on me; here I was going to post in your shipper when you beat me to it. c; But all the yes of threading these two even if it does mean some responsible older sister action! I had an idea where Ariel would occassionally help out Attina at her job, perhaps with concept modeling? Maybe Tina enlists Ariel's help for a modeling gig that she's overseeing and they get to bond and have fun in between doing "responsible" stuff!

All the Waters girls seems to have love issues... T~T Save for Tina, who's getting back on her feet which is GREAT! Ariel will totally fight anybody who messes with her sisters as well (even if by fight she means a severe scolding...) attina isadora waters

arista & ariel
Omg, all of these wonderful ideas tempting me! I love both of them! And they both seem equally as fun so that doesn't make the decision any less harder! Dx Ugh, you know what?! Why don't we go in chronological order? Ahaha! I'd love to start these two in a thread with the time warp idea, where Ari gives Ariel alcohol. Perhaps Ari invites Ariel to join her in sneaking out of the house when she was sixteen (making Ari... twenty-three? Right? xD) to go to a friend's party! Heck, we could even make them younger just to go with the flow because no matter the age, Ariel always enjoys the promise of a good time! I'll go with the flow no matter the starting point!

Would you care to start it off? arista christina waters

owen & ariel
Hey hey heeeey~ if Owen means happiness for big sis Tina, then Ariel will definitely have to get to know him. After all, she needs to "scope him out" to make sure he's just right for her sister. Even though... lbh, if Tina is happy then Ariel is happy. xD It's more than likely she wouldn't remember him before he went MIA, so in that case, it'd be just like making a first impression! I think a fun and awkward lunch meeting would be interesting! Maybe Ariel goes in with the intent of grilling him of his intentions and then is like "Oh. He's kind of a good guy... okay kewl" & then they actually develop some semblance of a friendship? xD I'm all down for that!

Also, seeing as Owen is Eric's brother, Owen and Ariel might have a common denominator. Fox & I have this plot going on where essentially Ariel and Eric hit it off right away after meeting in a bar (which Ariel got into with a fake ID) and Ariel lies to Eric about her age thinking that it would be for the best so as not to hurt him (which we all know is a terrible mistake) /sob sob; It's going to be quite dramatic and I can imagine Owen having some part in this storyline! Maybe he could even be the one that breaks it to Eric who exactly Ariel is and the truth, once he learns who this "mystery girl" is! This is just me rambling right now, but it's definitely something to consider once the plot rolls on~ owen louie valentin

--------------------
owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
ariel demetria waters & owen
hahaha. i think that meeting would be really interesting. her grilling him and then suddenly backing off when she decides that he seems cool. i love it! we should definitely do that.

ohhhh i think that would be really interesting! i mean especially considering they probably met at one point in time? and she just changed a lot to where he didn't recognize her and vice versa, so owen would probably point that out at some point and it would definitely be some interesting drama between all of them. i'm totally down for this!

--------------------
bellamy peter panell
he/him
homosexual
stripper
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
this is them in a nutshell
user posted image

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Alana & Ariel<p>

So here I have the sister who is closest in terms of age with Ariel. While Alana loves her sisters she is also kinda vain and can come across a little superficial sometimes. All in all I think if it came down to it, Alana would throw herself in front of a bus for any of them if it mean't keeping them safe. She's currently modelling for their mothers/Attinas company so that keeps her pretty busy but I would absolutely love to thread these two at some point.
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
alana coralie waters & ariel / Ahhhh! A darling new older sister<3 I'm so thrilled to see you pick up Alana and honestly, Danielle Campbell is just an amazing face claim! So perfectly fitting! As the youngest, Ariel is probably more competitive with Alana than the others but more of in a sense where they butt heads more often. Especially since Alana is different than Ariel in a variety of ways. For instance, Ariel probably just can't understand how Alana manages being a model. Ariel has done a few modeling jobs for their mother's company, but more as a favor than actual choice. It would be absolutely hilarious to put these two in a modeling gig together because I could just see Ariel losing patience and Alana trying to micromanage and be the perfect model that she is. xD But in the end, Ariel cares so genuinely for Alana just like she does all her family members and would have no problems in hunting somebody down if they hurt her. BI

--------------------
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
attina isadora waters & adella serena waters & alana coralie waters & aquata mara waters & Ariel / i didn't know where else to put this soooo... but anyways!! Ariel's birthday is on Valentines Day so I was thinking maybe the girls throw a party, maybe on the beach? It's Ariel's favorite place. Just imagine these gorgeous girls having fun and doing fun things! Heck, anyone is invited! I just thought this would be a fun idea to put the fam together!

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
attina isadora waters & ariel demetria waters & alana coralie waters & aquata mara waters & Della / count me and Adella in! Sounds like a fun reason to get all the sisters together and celebrating ^^

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution