welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

A WINTER'S BALL, snow white ; taylor lashae ; designer
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
MSG CHOICE: discord
some day when my dreams come true
camilasnow
twenty eight

snow white

imperium

interior designer

gemini

single

gentle

heterosexual

latina

clumsy

charming

elegant

obedient

Camila is a thoughtful but timid Latina girl who works as an interior designer at her independent studio: Snow Style Studio. She was born in Mexico but moved to the U.S. when she was younger, moving state to state before settling in California. She lost her mother when she was 14 and gained a step-mother who does not like her but she takes it with strife and holds her head up high.

I expect Camila to have a lot of friends. She's a very sweet and gentle girl who always seems to have a smile on her face. Camila is very lively and cheerful and she has a strong sense of self-confidence. She is also an optimistic person who sees the good in everyone which is why meeting people and making friends is easy for her.

I can't see her with many enemies, if any at all. She generally doesn't like mean or selfish people and usually stays away from them. She is a passive person and usually does what's commanded of her, so it's very easy to take advantage of her and she doesn't often realize that's what people are doing. She won't stand up for herself because she's afraid of hurting people's feelings and won't often think of people using her as her enemies.

Camila has only ever fallen in love once. His name was Jack and it was during her years at university. He was a year older and moved back home to Boston when he graduated to begin his teaching career. She considers him to be her best friend but she hasn't found love like him since. She has tried dating but she takes it very seriously and it seems the type of guys she finds want something more casual. Camila is a romantic and believes in the idea of soulmates and that she'll find her one true love someday. Her prince charming is out there somewhere and she'll find him soon.

--------------------
miguel acosta reyes
miguel
he/his
windower
heterosexual
architect
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
camila josefina snow

MIGUEL
hispanic bros!!! okay definitely not going to solely base it off that, but they are hispanic, so they could bond together off of that? butttt, camila is so sweet that i think they could bond together? miguel is currently an architect, so while he's making sure that things are going smoothly maybe at one point they bumped into each other on the job while she was working on another portion of the building or something?

--------------------
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
camila + miguel acosta reyes AYE HISPANIC BROS. Camila loves meeting new people and making new friends so Miguel wouldn't be any exception. They'd probably run into each other a lot given their work fields so she'll probably consider him a good friend in no time and chat him up right away when she sees that she's running into him more often than expected, lol.

--------------------
miguel acosta reyes
miguel
he/his
windower
heterosexual
architect
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
camila josefina snow

MIGUEL
i'm not sure how i missed this. i deeply apologize, boo!

i think they could just be fabulous though!! i'd really be game to thread them if you want! they could run into each other on a building and chat it up or something of that sort! c:

--------------------
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
camila + miguel acosta reyes You're fine, boo. And yes, let's get them going! All the friends for Cami~

--------------------
logan alexander blythe
he/him
ehhhhh sexual
dental hygienist
shelby
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: aim
LOGAN AND CAMILA
camila josefina snow So obviously, Logan and Camila need to be friends. I feel like he'd have a little bit of a crush on her. Or at least be very like oh my gosh how are you so pretty. And thus blush a lot and giggle a lot around her. He's a mess. He's a little bit of a flaky friend. But he'd totally adore her. Because she's his princess.
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
camila + logan alexander blythe EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS SO ADORABLE AND I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU. She would also probably be a blushing mess around him but that's what makes it so endearing and cute. And omg his princess, I'm melting http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png yes they need to be friends, like, now.

--------------------
logan alexander blythe
he/him
ehhhhh sexual
dental hygienist
shelby
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: aim
LOGAN AND CAMILA
camila josefina snow YES YES YES. Let's do something! I creeped and found you on Discord and messaged you. I'd love to have something with them! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
camila + logan alexander blythe I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE WEDDING BELLS TBH LET'S DO THIS

--------------------
ashton eleanor glass
she/her
heterosexual
bakery owner
shelby
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: shelby#1789
ASHTON AND CAMILA
Need classic disney princess thangs. Must have. Important. I feel like Ashton would scare her though. Even though she's sweet as pie. Heh. Get it? Pie shop owner? Anyway I think they should be friendssss!
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
camila + ashton eleanor glass HELL YES GIMME ALL THE CLASSIC DISNEY PRINCESS FRIENDS. A lot of people intimidate Cami at first because she's just that type of person but I can totally see these two as becoming good friends super quickly. These two must be besties okay bye http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/peace.png

--------------------
miles gregory ashford
N/A
he/him
N/A
heterosexual
Museum Linguist/College Lecturer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
camila josefina snow && Miles so, they are already totally getting along in cell thread and I feel like they could definitely be friends just cause both cute and passive and just cute little friends maybe? Miles will defintiely stutter around her all the time and not mean to, but she's pretty so he'll lose it but friends?

Serrie again, totally getting along in cell xD but I could see them getting along rather well. Serrie has a lot of strange things she's gathered from abroad in hr travels and no idea what to do with them so maybe she calls Camila cause she's determined to finally make her apartment a home and has no idea how to do it and friends ftw?

Xio I offer Xio cause she was also born in Mexico and would love to have someone to talk to about that xd she'd deff accidently tell Camila what to do all the time without realizing it though, she's just a dominating sort. But she'd get along with anyone else that speaks her language and comes from the same place as her xD
camila josefina snow
she/her
heterosexual
interior designer
nessa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
camila + miles gregory ashford These dorks are adorable so yeah, of course they're gonna be friends and get along super well.

camila + serrie If Cam can do one thing well, it's decorate the hell out of someone's house. Cami loves messing around with global trinkets so she's totally gonna have fun with that lol and yes, they also need to be friends because cutie pies.

camila + Xio Yay more Hispanic bros! So yeah, Cami is gonna immediately bond with anyone who is Mexican or can speak Spanish. It gives her a feeling of familiarity and reminds her of home so she's more comfortable and in her element when she's around people like her. She's kinda passive when it comes to people with a personality like Xio but I can also see Xio as being the friend who teaches her to toughen up and stand up for herself? Just a thought! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png

--------------------
xio mara sanchez
she answers to anything
she/her
polysexual
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
camila josefina snow && Miles I just plain love it http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png

Serrie Lol Serrie would give her total free reign when it came to her global stuff and would probably absently tell stories xD but yes, total cute friends

Xio Xio often feels absolutely the same way, it gives her a happy little thrill when other people can speak Spanish to her. She would totally try! It's part of the reason she teaches boxing, besides needing the the workout and the movement, she tries to encourage others to do so, so she'd accidentally nudge and then purposely for better reason xD

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution