welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i'm headed straight for the castle, 23, pacifica northwest, editor
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
fashion and lifestyle editor/blogger
moo
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: moo#8287
MSG CHOICE: discord
name Pacifica Northwest
age 23
group Imperium
occupation Fashion and Lifestyle Editor
ABOUT If you are familiar with Gravity Falls, then you are well-aware (even without delving into most of the episodes)—that she is the bratty blonde archetype. A crisp commodity in the likes of Gossip Girl and Mean Girls. Because that’s how she is. She works as a Fashion and Lifestyle editor in the magazine publishing company her parents have owned for a long time; in her spare hours, she stirs unwanted drama in her gossip blog under different anonymous identities, garnering as much followers and haters.

Pacifica’s words are condescending. She takes pride in her status, and possesses no mental filters that contain disparaging remarks to those she regards as dull or those of the lower class. Despite her snotty attitude, she knows her way around business situations with a precise, pragmatic approach. But the tongue she inherited from her parents is one weapon she brandishes without fear. If she even ends up being nice, her politeness is passive-aggressive in nature, sharpened around the edges. Those who are not quite acquainted with it become unwanted victims.

FRIENDS Meaningful friends are rare (if any at all), but diplomatic ones are plenty due to the essence of her job. When deemed necessary, she can pull off just the right amount of charisma in order to draw people in. She is a great asset whenever persuasion is involved; giving people cold hard cash is usually her shortcut to coercion. Pacifica is popular, and has the capability to outmaneuver her limits to be the best, which what merits her the positive reputation.

But it’s the simple interactions she finds difficult to work around with. Striking a conversation. Having a handful she may call her close friends. And being selfless in general. She never runs out of a vocabulary of insults. And she has too little respect for the people around her. Pacifica is too busy being arrogant and ill-mannered to understand the sentimentality behind ‘friendships’. As she has been rigorously pressured by her family to excel, she may not have the slightest idea of what even friends do together. Pacifica’s actual thirst is not on money. Not on fame. But on approval, or genuine companionship, one she will never get from her family. And one she may refuse to admit in her lifetime.

ENEMIES From Pacifica’s premise, it’s no question that she can gain a lot of these in a landslide. Whoever she offends in a certain day will definitely not be the last. Oftentimes, a disdainful look from her is all it takes. Quite many prefer not to be associated with someone as conceited and stuck-up; she arrays no remorse for the people she has maligned or slandered through the grapevines, and is even more willing to manipulate via any means that’ll suffice for her end. Like her family, she gives a disapproving eye to those lower than her in the social ladder and prefers to only identify herself with those on her level. Majority of her interactions will predictably end with one or the other leaving with gritted teeth.
LOVERS Pacifica is a heterosexual non-romantic. Yes to sex, no to relationships. She doesn’t have time. Her lifestyle, motivation, and impulsive thinking run too fast to be slowed down for the likes of romance. She does not mind a couple of clandestine lovers in her pocket should she wish for entertainment in some nights. She chooses whom she sleeps with, although she does not actively search for a partner in the first place. Truthfully, she is inwardly waiting for someone to accept her for who she is, and for once not discern her entire identity from her money, her status, and her name. –But San Diego is not without its handsome lot. Fishing out some of them won’t be beyond her. Perhaps this won't be the case forever. She needs someone to keep her in place.

every single night pray the sun'll rise

attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
fashion designer / businesswoman
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
pacifica elise northwest

meet tina! it's likely that she would know/heard of pacifica, since she is the CEO of waters inc, a clothes company that's currently booming in san diego, and now has offices in europe x3 it's likely that pacifica would have written about her, as tina herself has appeared on vogue several times. so, cue plenty of interviews, articles, and likely shoulder rubbing at some galas/events/fashion shows since they pretty much run around in the same social circle. pacifica might be faking smiles around tina to keep herself in her good books, but tina would generally be friendly with her, since she is used to fame, and gets written/criticised about pretty often anyway! maybe a friendship could develop in the long run? and approval, since pacifica won't ever get that from her family, but she could perhaps find some from tina x3 i'm rambling, but pls feel free to add/subtract to all of this!

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
attina isadora waters

ayooo. C: yes, based on everything you said so far, pacifica has very likely wrote about her and even met her in a couple of occasions. pacifica generally has neutral feelings with people like attina and most of their conversations will probably be more often for diplomacy's sake (or that's how she always sees it, anyway). attina is obviously not the only one pacifica interacts with for her job, so she doesn't really have these notions about getting close to her unless if she finds it necessary. i'm not exactly sure how a friendship can develop between them, but it's viable! i can only imagine some sentiments to grow once they spend more time together? Cx

i'll be up for a thread where they diplomatically handle the nitty-gritty stuff of their work, or maybe a casual chit-chat between them that is not about business for once. or a slow-burn of a developed friendship if you want, that is—to save some time from all the meeting, greeting, and getting-to-know-the-person kinds of situations. really, i'm fine with anything. rest assured pacifica won't be that rude since attina's on the same level, anyway. lol. C: let me know.
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
fashion designer / businesswoman
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3

pacifica elise northwest

i am down for going past the intros and all of that, and maybe tina & paciifica have already developed a sort of acquaintanceship? seeing how neutral/closed off pacifica is, tina would ask her out on shopping/coffee dates just to butter her up a bit x3 and since pacifica is around her sisters' ages as well, she'd be more inclined to see how she is doing and all of that! it's okay if pac is all awkward, tina is happy to do most of the talking. but ya, sentiments sound good, and if it doesn't work out in the long run, then all good!

also i added you on discord btw!!

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
attina isadora waters

aw hahaha. that's way cuter than i expected lol. i mean, pacifica is a natural chatterbox so no problem with that. but she has this... incapability to work things out casually. XD here's an actual gif of what i mean lolol.

at any rate, let's see how it goes. let me know if you want a thread ! i suggest that you start it since attina will be the one inviting her? or from what i understand, we're doing that kind of thread right now. but if not, just tell me and i'll make something different for them instead. Cx i also accepted you in discord, btw. thanks for the add bruh. C:
niklaus shay wolfe
he + him
heterosexual
law student
ellejay
PRONOUNS: she + her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
pacifica elise northwest + nik i don't know gravity falls but after just reading your shipper i'm in love with pacifica, lol, she is just ugh, like literally right up nik's alley. he comes from the uppercrust of society as well, though his family got there from far darker means than hers, but not everyone knows that. that being said i think it would be so awesome if these two had grown up together. i low key have this feeling like that would make really good friends. the sassiest, meanest kind of friends who don't always see eye to eye but are like always there for one another. while nik is trying to become a better person, i could see pacifica kind of always pulling him back into his old self, not the violent one, but not nice which is what he has ben aiming for. either that, or if you don't like that idea, it doesn't work, then we can have them be one night stands or enemies with benefits maybe because i can see that being a thing for them as well. it's up to you love, i'm down for anything~
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
niklaus shay wolfe

oooo. hahahaha shet this all sounds so rad Cx yes, these two could mesh as really angry friends lol. i'm not sure if you'd allow pacifica to find out about his darker background. but if you'd rather not, i'm cool too. pacifica has possibly found him in the past all bloodied from one of the things his father made him do (this could be how they met, you think?) and she ended up helping him to the hospital?

the farthest pacifica is capable of is most likely fraudulence, among other things, unlike what nik can do. xO so she's not all THAT bad. she is not the BEST person to be around, though. she can give the worst advice there is. and she's really snarky and rude and she can't help it lol. definitely a bad influence if you want nik to be an all-around nice person. but she ironically ends up being there for him anyway. also attractive enough she can take to the sack shhh. whether right now or in the far future, i can possibly imagine them helping each other out with whatever no matter how awful or better they've become. cue banters (or heated arguments because really), random piano duets, casual romps, wine-drinking, probably?

i'm all up for this, bruh. if you want to plot more, i have discord where we can talk about it. Cx
niklaus shay wolfe
he + him
heterosexual
law student
ellejay
PRONOUNS: she + her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
pacifica elise northwest + nik i would not mind her knowing about his history and his upbringing. if they are super close then i can see him grudgingly confiding in her eventually about things, because he needs someone to talk to who isn't involved in all of that. sure, they could have met that way, perhaps a few years back, well more like when he was sixteen/seventeen or something? because that would mean they've known each other for like six/seven years and by this point he would really have her trust and what not, because he wouldn't divulge his life story to just anyone.

yeah i take the part about her influencing him in a bad way back. compared to him she's a good person, and i think he would low key strive to be more like her. he'd see her as a good person and kinda just be like "well i can still be mean and be a better person so". ugh omg i am about all that, all the duets, romps, and wine drinking. it would make it so much more fun when he actually gets into a relationship, his best friend also being someone he's slept with on numerous random occasions just because they find open another attractive and because they can. xD i am so about that.

i am down to discuss this more over discord~ can i get yours so i can add you? mine has a flower emoji in the username makes it hard for people to add me ><;

pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
niklaus shay wolfe

yes to all that crap. watda hahaha i'm crying over this and i'm at work how could you.

ok, so my discord is moo#8287. RAID ME BRO.
chloe anne davis
chlo
she/her
single
asexual
fashion designer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
pacifica elise northwest

chloe and pacifica have a lot of similarities that would make them clash - and clash hard. i imagine the sassiest conversations happening between these two? i just imagine them being like "oh your skirt is so cute. where did you get it?" in the snottiest tone i could ever imagine. i feel like they would loathe each other so when they did run into each other and talk it would just be a catfight? i'm rambling, but what do you think?

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
chloe anne davis

ay omg hahahaha cruella's here, just the right person i need for her lol. i can definitely imagine that, kind of like when they're in some sort of shop, salon, spa, or whatever together and they end up butting heads. xD they can nitpick at each other's sense of fashion because apparently HASHTAG ##OOTD MATTERS 2017

i can imagine them attempting to be the better regina george trololol. spoiler alert: chloe wins, just blow lots of smoke at pacifica's face and you get a final score of 999999 for the blondie's berserk button. i'm all up for anything for them plus i have my popcorn ready so FITE FITE FITE ! C:<

pacifica be like 'omg u sick hag wait until my father hears about this u piece of safkjsg;SJDSGdsogifdDJIGDFG !!!!!' C'x
chloe anne davis
chlo
she/her
single
asexual
fashion designer
erin
pacifica elise northwest

hahaha. oh my gosh. yessssss. these two would definitely ones to subtweet at each other and all of that sort of thing and it would be fabulous!!

ugh. i'm so excited about this because just... FIGHT.

10/10 should definitely thread them being utterly ridiculous in public.

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
chloe anne davis

HELL YEA HELL YEA C:< i'm all up for a thread anytime when you are !

chloe anne davis
chlo
she/her
single
asexual
fashion designer
erin
pacifica elise northwest

i'm definitely up for a thread!!! we could do one where they run into each other at the mall or something like that?

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
chloe anne davis

yap Cx sounds like a plan. prob ended up bumping into one another in some expensive store or something Ox do you want to make it or i will?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution