welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i'm headed straight for the castle, 23, pacifica northwest, editor
chloe anne davis
chlo
she/her
single
asexual
fashion designer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
pacifica elise northwest

i can't start it until sunday more than likely, so if you want it sooner you are game otherwise i can. c:

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
fashion and lifestyle editor/blogger
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: moo#8287
chloe anne davis

i'll see if i can do it earlier C: since i also have a family outing to go to for the most part for this weekend (and just lurking here on mobile) but if you don't see a tag 'till sunday, then i guess that'd be your signal? but i suggest you take your time there's no rush for sure Cx

aislinn luna nox
Ash
she/her
unknown
information dealer / occult shop owner
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
pacifica elise northwest && Ash so Ash here is my resident Information Dealer and physic. She probably wouldn't share the information dealer bit unless she was certain she knew that Pacifica wouldn't spill that side of thigns but, if she wouldn't, then Ash would totally be a partner. Even if that wasn't the case, then I feel like the info dealer in Ash would be vaguely amused by the gossip - she's usually a bit of a robot that can pull on whatever information she needs like an outfit. BUT I pretty much offer her as a business partner.

Jazz so Jazz thinks she's a total queen bee herself, and I feel like Pacifica would rub her all sorts of the wrong way and she'd probably be a total brat to her, or pretend to not be in a frenemy sort of way, but either way, Jazz is quick to use the cutting comments and I think it could be interesting?

Nico Nico thinks he's smooth but he's totally not xD he'd deff try to flirt with her and probably fail, or just be that bad boy, pranking, friend type deal?

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
ayooo luna C:

also all the exitiums be plotting at me like XD

aislinn luna nox

ooooo. aight, so i never thought i'd see the day where pacifica gets to interact with a psychic, so this'll be interesting Ox to be quite honest, she'll find her to be some sort of creep lol. pacifica finds the whole thing foreign and just out of her element, so she'll always be at a loss and be quite iffy about the situation. nevertheless, pacifica knows how to keep her mouth shut especially when she knows it'll be good for her. so that one's more or less settled. Cx

anyway. the point is. XD pacifica will probably find her useful (and hopefully vice versa). there will be a couple of things she'd like to know, and ash sounds pretty legit about the whole deal, so pacifica will very likely approach her for it. she will also offer a big sum of money (she has a lot, she might as well just throw some out to the streets) for the information she may find significant, especially about her family's business, see if anyone's being a threat? etc. PACIFICA WILL STILL FIND HER CREEPY OK. so she might not stop by very often. possibly only in rare occasions when she's desperate for information.

i can definitely see them as intel buddies, if you know what i mean. C: so there's that. let me know what you think and all. xO

jazz lexi morgenson

hahaha. nice. i personally think pacifica's going to sneer at her, because this smol blonde and rude marshmallow thinks she's better than anyone, and flaunts her achievements and riches around in any way possible. it's going to be fun to see, since i'm thinking jazz has her own bite, too. and i figure pacifica's gonna end up backfiring on herself for messing around with her to begin with. and. you know. all that jazz. C':

nico lochland goodfellow

pacifica is at this point in her life where she literally can't suffer even one conversation with people like him C'x so she'd most likely shun him more than a couple of times; also, if he ever attempts to prank/pickpocket? around her, then she'll find a way to skin him alive lmao.
aislinn luna nox
Ash
she/her
unknown
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
pacifica elise northwest ohhey ^^

Ash hahaha Ash is totally used to being seen as a creep cause of her job, she pretends to be all gentle psychic to try and counteract it. If Pacifica seems like she's a good person to sell too, she'd deff sell to her. Honestly, half the time she's happier to take information in return for information more than money, but she never turns down money especially from the highest bidder. Intel buddies is fab, and tbh, if she notices that the gentle psychic act wasn't working, she'd probably push the weird side of herself to see what would happen instead? lol

Jazz love the pun xD Jazz would return the bite if bite was what she got, especially cause she thinks she's the one that's in charge and the biggest queen bee around, so if Pacifica gave her sass, she'd give it right back and that could deff be entertaining xD

Nico ahahaha, he'd be totally entertained by that reaction, is that bad? he's a bit of a goof, is all, and he'd eventually probably back off instead of flirt, or attempt to flirt

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

aislinn luna nox

yaaaas. the gentle vibe pretense is honestly gonna give her the chills even more. hahaha i'm guessing this is going to be more hilarious than serious business lmao. but really, i can imagine them both using one another as hotspots for information, if anything. perhaps we can go past the introductions and lump them in together where they already established some sort of acquaintanceship? or if you really want them to meet for the first time, i'm cool with it, too. i'm lowkey fine w anything ok let me know if you want a thread, etc. C: or if you want to discuss more~

jazz lexi morgenson

i vote for major sass wars bc why tf not. pacifica thinks very lowly of jazz because she's such a snotty biatch. >:C

'wew. burlesque dancer? srsly?'

nico lochland goodfellow

omg she just can't. she'll be grossed out af. XD HIGHKEY SHE'S THINKING 'y do ppl like u exist tbh please gtfo'.

so. i'm fine with threading all three any of them just lemme know or hit me up on discord or lure me with demon blood. whatever it takes ok lol
aislinn luna nox
Ash
she/her
unknown
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
pacifica elise northwest ohhey ^^

I honestly love skipping past the intros haha so I'm all for that

I'm also totally good with having threads with any or all three! I can start one for any of them cause I'm avoiding school work I think Ash and Pacifica would be totally entertaining<3 and deff more hilarious than serious xD

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
aislinn luna nox

yes please ermegerd i can picture them already hahaha feel free to start whatever you like ALSO THAT'S RIGHT SKIP SCHOOL WORK WHO TF NEEDS THAT / bricked take your time Cx
sophia regina bayley
soph
she/her
Demisexual
fashion designer
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls!
pacifica elise northwest & SOPHIA

I TOLD YA I WOULD BE HERE AND HERE I AM BECAUSE I LOVE PAC SO MUCH

honesty, she is so perf and i just ???? the best i can do is throw soph at her because fashion friends unite. they can totally meet through tina since soph happily works for her. idk how pac would react to tate but soph would want to be around her either way. she loves talking about fashion with people and would want to support pac any way she could. she would probably send pac random texts asking her how she was doing and if she was eating and just being that bothersome mom friend that also asks when you are bringing that cute boy home.

--------------------
pacifica elise northwest
she/her
heterosexual
moo
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
sophia regina bayley

FAITH PLS

ok so first of all skgjhnsadgdsfg sophia is such a sweet mofo and pacifica's gonna be so taken aback. 'IDK EVEN WITH THIS WOMAN'. let it be known that she has a weakness for pure, kind-hearted souls like soph and just?? she won't be able to help it. LOW KEY SHE'LL BE ODDLY DRAWN TO HER bc her own mother is a biatch and they are completely stark contrasts if you know what i'm saying ; u ; but then pacifica won't admit it because u know pac being pac and sht im so trash good fcking gawsh. i can imagine moments when pacifica's just hiding her feelings behind smirks and occasional snide comments, but really, without even realizing it, she'll find sophia v heartwarming ok.

WHEN PACIFICA'S MOM JUST CRITICIZES AND NITPICKS AT HER 24/7 then there's sophia being 'no, ok, you're beautiful :') ' and this is gonna affect her so bADLY ON THE INSIDE #CONCEALDON'TFEEL

and those texts pls jfc. when pacifica has a shtty day and she texts her out of nowhere like 'hi how're u' and she can't help but sLOWLY TALK TO HER ABOUT STUFF. GDI GIVE ALL THE SHT TO ME I SUCK AT PLOTTING I SWEAR IT'S BETTER IF WE JUST THREAD IT OUT.

also yes they should talk about fashion

p.s. ily
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution