welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

+ sorry for the way i am
nathaniel christian jackson
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord

nathaniel c. jackson

• 37 years old
  • photographer
  • tempermental
  • insecure
  • widower

about

this is my baby. nathaniel jackson, but you can call his nate or nathan. just don't go much farther then that. he is thirty-seven years old and has the spirit of the beast. he came to san diego when he was sixteen after he screwed up a relationship with the girl he was going to marry. literally. he was due to be married, and then didn't end up showing up. he felt horrible about it and has ever since. so now he is a bitter man with a regretful past.

he is a smart ass with a bit of a foul mouth, that only gets worse the more you annoy him. if you ask him about his past he is going to change the subject in a heartbeat. he hates talking about how he screwed up his life and thinking about where he could be. nathan tends to get a bit of a temper when his past comes up, so if you were wise you should just avoid that whole topic.

don't be fooled though he can also have a bit of a kind side. (i like to think of him as a pinapple. hard on the outside, sweet on the inside) he tends to care about people more then he lets on and to a few select people he will show that soft side too, but only if you are lucky.

now that he is older he is trying to change his ways. control his temper and just learn to be a better person. and that is my baby. so if you need more info please read his which is in his mini profile to your left.

friends

friends are going to be few and far between. they are going to have to deal with his temper and foul mouth. there might be a few of them that could see his softer less bitter side. even a few friends that might help him control his temper and help him become a better overall person. he could use some loosening up and people to just drag him out of the house. i imagine any friends he might have had before sadie died he has pushed away a little bit, so it would be nice if people would work to get back into his life if they were friends beforehand?

enemies

should come by easily for nate. after all he is extremely bitter, has a foul mouth, tends to speak his mind more then he should, and well is a smart ass, so there should be quite a few here. not to mention that if you make him made enough he will throw punches all it takes is a couple bad words about his late wife and you will be dodging punches. or his family. just don't insult anyone he cares about.

lovers

is pretty closed off. his wife has recently died and he loved a lot, so i don't see him getting over that anytime soon. if anyone wants anything in this section it would be a very long slow thing that happens and probably months from now because he is grieving big time. or it could be an au

others

could be something like a sponsor of some sort? since nate is still working on his alcoholism i think it would be interesting if he was a sponsor for someone else and they just checked in on each other to make sure they were doing alright? especially now since his wife died he really needs that. possibly working out together to distract themselves/undo the damage they did to their body sort of thing? or idk. anything else.
BY MITZI

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3

Nate + Vee
Wellll I figured I should pester again on this site, and try not to repeat myself with the same things I said before and instead just lead with I HAVE HERE the little sister who's gonna be shy as hell lol. But would totally adore getting photography lessons to the point that she may get a little overeager? lol

Nate + Kay
I also felt the need to put Kay down as well just so I can say she totally lives to pester him with perhaps his best interest at heart sometimes

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & vee,, no lie. i am super excited for these two. i think they will be interesting because they are both pretty quiet and shy and it will just be cute him giving her photography lessons. c:

nate & kay,, he will try to believe that she has his best interest at heart, but he doesn't always believe it. nope not at all. xD i still really like these two as well yelling matches are just too much fun.

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
Nate + Vee
I am too! She's totally family oriented so she'd want to like try to build a relationship but she's so shy haha and it totally would be cute! I'd love to have a thread with them doing it whenever haha <3

Nate + Kay
I totally enjoy their yelling matches haha, she sorta enjoys pushing his buttons >.> <3

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & vee,, i feel like nate is the only one who isn't family oriented and that causes problems from him and his half-siblings. xD but, yes we should thread them soon! ummm maybe we could do the thing where we just see who gets to it first?

nate & kay,, yeah they are definitely going to have to have more of those. i can't pass those up.

nate & arianna,, oh that would totally work! the man has a problem with overloading himself with work so i think he would definitely do it because well yeah he just drowns himself in work and can't get out of that habit. but, most definitely that would work. she seems rather chill so i think he could handle her. xD

--------------------
mai penelope saejima
she/her
heterosexual
Cake Decorator
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
NateMai
Soooooo, since I have Mrs. Potts I wanted to try and maybe figure out something. Okay, Nate's been in San Diego since he was 16 right? Did he continue going to school? Mai's been in San Diego all her life so maybe they could be former schoolmates. Kind of new each other in passing? Or if not I was thinking that Nate did the wedding photos for Mai and they've seen each other at other photo sessions for weddings, whether it be that Mai was a part of the wedding party or just as a seamstress making the dresses were fine? (definitely pulling at straws here) Mai is a no nonsense type of woman so she could put up with him. In the movie Mrs. Potts was afraid of the Beast but then also would tell him what he needed to hear and I think Mai could do the same with Nate.

Hopefully I was able to come up with something that works.

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
mai&nate nate did continued schooling once he moved to san diego so that is how they could met one another. but, they wouldn't really know each other that way. he was so wrapped up in just getting through the day and trying to solve his own problems that he couldn't really think of anything else. it was a hard enough effort on his part to actually focus on school work. so i think if we are wanting a closer relationship between the two than him taking at weddings would be the way to go. because nate definitely always needs more people that are going to tell him what he needs to hear whether he really wants to hear it or not.

--------------------
mai penelope saejima
she/her
heterosexual
Cake Decorator
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
NateMai
Okay, so for the school maybe could just say that Mai knew him as a member of her class or something, just never talked to him. So they've just really met now through various events and what not. She'd probably recommend his work out to people and stuff, especially if he did the pictures for her wedding. If we can do something between them I think it would be interesting to see.

We could do a thread where they introduce themselves, she goes to his job to talk about doing her wedding photos?

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
mai&nate yeah that would totally work. he would love for his work to be recommended to other people so that would definitely be good. and a thread when they discuss her wedding photos would be super duper awesome like for real. umm if you could start that that would be marvelous, but if not i'll add it too my list and it will probably take a few days. c:

--------------------
joseph shepherd
Joe, Jojo
he/him
heterosexual
student ~ photographer
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Joesph & Nate
Yo boss man. Joesph wouldn't say that to Nate of course because he'd like to keep his job and hopefully go from intern to actual photographer xD Anyways Joesph is a good worker, he'd try his best to stay on Nate's good side and all. Joesph's going to end up bonding with Rhiannon due to both their issues with their parents so not sure how much Nate may like that or not.

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & joey well you know.... since he is hardworking and things i don't think nate would mind it too much, but rhi is also still nate's daughter even if he wasn't there for her at all until recently so i think that really..... the kid would probably get the lecture of 'you need to take care of her and not hurt her and yada yada yada.' umm but yeah. nate definitely wouldn't mind showing him the ropes really. at first he would be a little iffy on it but he would warm up to it and slowly become more and more helpful.

--------------------
joseph shepherd
Joe, Jojo
he/him
heterosexual
student ~ photographer
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Joesph & Nate
I'd love for Nate to do that. I think that knowing that Nate made his mistake as a parent and is now owning up to and trying to make up for it would push Joesph more to forgiving and opening up to his mom. Joesph would definitely be appreciative of any tips Nate gives him.

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & joey awwwwwwwwwwwww. that is literally the cutest thing since like.... ever. like... that's adorable. nate is super awkward about giving tips, but he would be happy to try and do it!! because well... now that he has bonded with his mother more i think he really understands how important it is especially when she is the only one around.

--------------------
joseph shepherd
Joe, Jojo
he/him
heterosexual
student ~ photographer
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Joesph & Nate
I love it. This will definitely need to be a thread we do. I can imagine one of those nights where Joesph is staying later just to try avoid going home and stuff and Nate giving him a nice to push in forgiving his mother.

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & joey see that is just adorable. i vote that we do this. yep. that's what i vote because they will just have a cute little relationship and i feel like nate could easily almost turn into a father figure for him which would make it even more adorable.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution