welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

+ sorry for the way i am
joseph shepherd
Joe, Jojo
he/him
heterosexual
student ~ photographer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
nate & joey yes, yes this needs to happen. I will gladly start them a thread if you want. It could be rapid fire cause I know you're probably overloaded xD but yes. A father figure that isn't his grandfather is definitely something that Joesph surely needs.

--------------------
bailey mara douglass
B, Bails
she/her
bisexual
Daycare Worker
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Bailey
Here comes another one. Okay, so I believe that these two could/would have met in Texas. Bailey lived in Washington with her family but she liked to visit Dani whenever she could outside of family get togethers. At first she wouldn't have had a problem with him, probably would have liked him, for taking responsibility of Dani and the baby. Then once he missed the wedding and disappeared she would have pulled a 180 and really hate him for it. Being that she loves and is protective of Dani she would have been super pissed at what he did. When they met up again in San Diego she would have had no problem giving him a piece of her mind. Now though she would at the very least tolerate his presence for Dani's and Rhiannon's sake while still being a bit bitter about what he did, even if it wasn't to her directly.

--------------------
nathaniel christian jackson
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
nate & bailey haha. oh gosh. this will be interesting. at this point, nate had just learned to take people yelling at him about his past and the mistakes that he made so really, that's what i see him doing with bailey. once she is done, i see him apologizing and letting her know that he is working on doing what he can to smooth over the relationship between him and dani and him and rhi. so, i know that probably wouldn't help bailey's case, but i think he would try and smooth things over with her too a bit. just because he's trying to be a better man.

--------------------
bailey mara douglass
B, Bails
she/her
bisexual
Daycare Worker
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Bailey
She'll definitely see that he's trying and has definitely eased up on him cause I imagine them having run into each other a while back. He's human and she would have eventually realized that. So if they ever bumped into each other now she'd be a lot more civil with him and not be so mad at him all the time xD She would have actually wished him a congratulations on his marriage.

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & bailey phew. good. that would actually make nate really happy to have at least someone ease up on him. because rhi is not quite there yet and dani definitely isn't so to have bailey ease up on him and actually wish him congratulations on the wedding. i think these two will end up developing a very interesting relationship and i'm very curious to see how it develops

--------------------
bailey mara douglass
B, Bails
she/her
bisexual
Daycare Worker
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Bailey
She'll definitely not have 100% forgiven him because he did hurt her cousin but she at the very least won't be bitchy to him all the time xD

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & bailey awww that warms his self-loathing heart just a little bit!! i'm up for threading these two whenever! c:

--------------------
violetta sophia everett
Vee
she/her
heterosexual
Budding artist/gallery assistant
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Nate & Vee
okay okay forgive me because I'm just gonna drop the rambling that has been bumbling about as an idea here on your plotter xD and it may not make sense but heyyyyy, so, after the kidnapping, and now that Vee is more on her feet, she's deff going to be going more for the whole "wanting to live her life" kick that she's been sort of trying to do and that includes bothering her half brother tongue.gif I could see her randomly popping up and hanging around his work to work on her homework possibly just after the whole thing, because it's around family but she wouldn't want her other brothers to know she was still sort of skittish? idk. She would probably never say anything, just find a quiet corner where she's out of the way xD But I could see her popping by a bit more often just cause of the whole thing and her whole...attempt to live life a bit more. So she'd make that as an excuse to try and get to know him better lol

Nate & Fynn
Also...I feel like these two probably don't get along? and likely won't? cause Fynn is usually easy going and doesn't show his temper but I could see him possibly holding a grudge (totally not the right word but I'm blanking) and refusing to admit that he is xD

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & vee i really like this idea! i really do! nate would find it really odd at first that she would just kinda chill with him, but i think he would grow to really enjoy it. she wouldn't have to worry about him telling her brothers either so i'm assuming that is a plus on her side of things. umm... and since she is hanging around the studio more this could be our chance to incorporate the idea of them kind of teaching the other their artistic thing? so nate teaching her photography and her attempting to teach him how to paint or draw or something. because really... nate trying to paint would be humerus.

nate & fynn it has been a long time since i have looked at anything fynn related i'm not going to lie because well... school. but, i really could see kind of a hate between these two even if it is just one-sided. because if i remember right, fynn is one of dani's best friends so i see problems there plus... i just don't see their personalities meshing well at all which is where i think the true problem would lie. so... these two could be interesting.

--------------------
violetta sophia everett
Vee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Nate & Vee
Haha she'd just quietly sit there and say nothing, and just smile a little bit before going back to her homework xD but yes! I like the idea of that, she'd like to teach him and also to learn about photography herself cause she's useless at that xD

Nate & Fynn
Fynn grew up next door to Dani and is still there so yes xD I could deff not see them getting along lol

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & vee hahaha. this would really be great. i would totally be up for threading these two.

nate & fynn oh i can just feel a hateship stirring. one day, when i think of a good thread idea (unless you have one), we will have to thread these two. for all the reasons.

--------------------
violetta sophia everett
Vee
she/her
heterosexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Nate & Vee
Awesome! I can happily start it becuase I have way too much Vee muse lately xD

Nate & Fynn
Haha I don't right now, tbh, but I can totally see this spiralling into a fun hateship xD

--------------------
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
demisexual
Photographer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Nate & Kay
I could totally IM you but I'm trying to post in shippers and this makes me feel productive so I'm sorry xD but we haven't threaded them in a while! and they're entertaining xD Kay probably would have to be told she can't work cause she busted up her shoulder for another two weeks, so she could be in the office doing odd jobs or off work but I could totally plop her there anyway but anyway, she'd be totally proud of him for not drinking and stuff cause yelling at him about that is a favorite pastime of hers, and right now she's not doing that well herself as in she's drinking too much and an agry bug so really I'm plopping her here in case he would want to get back at her for nagging at him? xD and cause I'd love to thread these two again<3

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & kay

YES PLEASE!!! okay so like since nate has struggled with depression and alcoholism and all that jazz he's gotten to where he really wants to help others out that he sees struggling because he wants them to have a better life that what he's had up until recently. so i do see him nagging her about it and being fairly obnoxious about it and then getting serious and telling her that she can call him if she needs too and that he is there for her and all of that jazz. so... YES WE NEED A THREAD HERE!

--------------------
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
demisexual
Photographer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Nate & Kay
FABULOUSA, she's convinced she's drinking and pouting just enough so I wish him luck xD but YES, yay, okay, awesome, should happen, haha this is my productive reply

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution