welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♔ LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST, 32 | fashion designer | attina
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
fashion designer / businesswoman
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
MSG CHOICE: discord

BIG WATERS VS REBEL WATERS do u knw that i can feel so much pain and dis is only a fukn shipper and dis is rn happening to me

but ya they'd totes be on better terms and tina wud b more than happy to chill with andy and have fun bt she obvs thinks that she's too old for shit n andy wud be all pffft nonsense stfu. tina loves papa waters and da both of them just want andy to be happy but gfdi andy y u gotta be so difficult

she'd get andy to sit through SRS TALKING and face her eMoTiOns and stop her from constantly running away face ur shit like a man - uh woman- yeh

bruh.

fml i really wanna do time warp funeral cause it'd be so sad but WE WILL PROBS DIE FROM FEELS OR SMTH BUT YOLO we shud probs wait until kiki is done tho cause cute

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
MY FUCKING HEART
holY mther fuCK i fORGOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS KIKI OMFG YAY 6 days to go mofo u ready u READY also i was reading briony's shipper the other day and omg our luv was so young back then xo
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ALANA & ATTINA

Well here I have Alana. She is the second youngest in the family and I sort of see her really looking up to Attina more than the others. In terms of Attinas work I can see Alana wanting to really get involved with anything she can. I have written in her app that she wants to model as well as design for her 'mothers' company but hasn't got the courage to show her the designs yet. I was however thinking that perhaps this could happen over the christmas family thread that has just started? omg I ramble XD sorry lol x
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

BIG WATERS VS PENULTIMATE WATERS eeee welcomeee! i'm so happy you made alana n.n you have no idea how excited i am to see her running around the site! okiedoke, here goes! she has been in and out of their lives, so she wouldn't have known about lana's interest in her line of work until lana explicitly tells her herself. tina would be really happy and excited though, since she thinks that she's the only one that is only interested in carrying on her mother's legacy. they could definitely talk about in the christmas thread! she will be fond and protective of lana, though obviously not as much as ariel and i see them pretty tight cause they're both so effing girly. tina doesn't really think she deserves to be looked up though bc she's got a shitty self-esteem atm but yeah she'd really do her best and just love her <333

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Arista & Attina
Big sister <3 Arista loves her and probably looks up to her the most. Ari isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch, but she makes up for it with her big heart and cheerful spirit. But anywho haha Ari has some drama coming up in the future, so she'll definitely be coming to her big sis for advice and all that xD
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

attina & arista HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS???? ooookay so. tina loves all her sisters ttm (even if she is rly trying not to resent them) and she'd find ari's own happy personality infectious, just like della's is. she'd rly rly love that ari's such a sweetie, maybe not v smart but she has such a big heart tina would find it hard to criticise her most of the time. still tho she's trying rly hard to be the whole mama waters thingy but it usually blows up in her face nonetheless since the others p much roll over her haha. but yeah tina would defo be iffy about the whole drama thing and would be more than happy to lecture ari and give her advice and just be there for her bc SHE HATES DRAMA, since she's undergone enough of it and just wants her to be happy<33 idk i'm rambling bt i hope you get da picture, i'm so excited u made her 8D <3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Tina & Lana
As Attina is the oldest, I feel like Lana would've taken great comfort in her, usually just asking her if she had time to talk about things. Generally, I think, when something came up, she'd go to Attina, figuring she was the one with the most life experience. She loves all her sisters equally, but I think she'd feel closer to Attina, because of what's mentioned above. Yes.
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

BIG WATERS VS PENULTIMATE WATERS tina would always be more than happy to sit down with lana and give her comfort and advice. it's more of her comfort zone tbh since it is playing the part of the eldest sister and all! she'll also be willing to help alana with her wardrobe since she is quite conscious of looking good all the time as well, hence the whole always dolling up thingy, and looking like a fashion model! tina adores all her sisters despite the huge-ass age gap between all of them and her, and she'll be very fond of lana, no doubt about that. n.n

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ariel & attina

ATTY YOUR LITTLEST SISTER IS HERE!

But really, Ariel loves Attina like a lot. Since she didn't know her mother, Attina is kind of that mother figure for her. Whether she liked it or not, unfortunately. xD

I see Ariel as depending on Attina a lot, even after she left. So she texts her random questions that make Atty go "WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW" or something like that. But yes. Sisterhood. <3

attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

BIG WATERS VS BBY WATERS idk why it took me so long to get to this BUT FCK YEAH ARIEL WOOOO. but yeh ariel would definitely have had a sharp eye kept on her by tina, especially when she was much, much younger. tina would have been protective of ariel bc ariel was one of the main factors keeping papa waters sane, and she loathes the idea of any of her sisters to get hurt to begin with. she would have been all 'dont depend on me omfg im not mom' but she has kinda settled into the responsible role and all, giving advice etc etc. 8D bUT YEAH TINA WOULD ADORE HEARING FROM HER REGULARLY BC SHE IS LONELY MOST OF THE TIME bc work u knw plenty of stress there but yah she will love ariel just like how she loves her family. <333

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ariel & attina

While Ariel knows Attina isn't her mother, I still feel like that line gets blurred sometime. Just cause she's a young person. It happens. xD

But yes their relationship would be very sweet cause I doubt they ever really fought or anything due to the age gap. Like you can't really argue with someone fifteen years younger than you. Just scold them. xD

If you would want to do a thread or something I would be down!

attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

BIG WATERS VS BBY WATERS lMAO I'M TRASH IM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT YES I WOULD LOVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THEM!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
hello! c: i have alana, the second youngest of the bunch.

i feel like alana butts head with attina the most which is a combination of:
i) them being so far apart in terms of age
ii) attina being bossy/motherly when alana is independent
iii) attina always trying to act like a replacement mom

buut on the other hand, alana also really looks up to attina because she just can't help it. she's her big sister, and she's seen how attina held everything together for them. i would love to see them working together maybe? i feel like thats where they would get along the best because they both love their jobs and are really good at it.
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
tina & alana with alana being so headstrong, i'd reckon that tina would definitely have her hands full with her ^.^ yes, i actually see them do butting heads from time to time, but tina would try her best to give her as much as space as she can??? she can't help herself tho sometimes bc alana and ariel will always be babies in her eyes but she is also trying to accept the fact that they are all grown up. i do see tina and lana getting along in terms of makeup and clothes tho because they know their shit and lana getting more contacts from her since tina is in the fashion line of business as well. tina wants to keep a sharp eye on all her sisters tho since she cares about them so much and would want to be as close to lana as she can 8D

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Attina & Alana

So Attina is the eldest and my Alana is one from youngest of the bunch. I mean age wise they aren't all that close but Alana is currently modelling Attinas designs which means that these two would cross paths quite often. I think Alana would really look up to Attina but at the same time they may butt heads from time to time over designs and such? Alana actually has some designs of her own but she hasn't been confident enough to show them to Attina yet so perhaps we could develop it through a thread or something? x
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution