welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ dancing is the language of the soul, Adella, Dancer, Boy Crazy, 20
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord

spin and dance.

dancer ■ twenty-two ■ happy-go-lucky

So meet Della, because that is what all of her sisters call her, and in fact most people that know her. In a family of so many A names, it's just easier to chop off the a! But Della is, first and foremost, one of seven and fifth in line of the Waters gals. She's a dancer by trade and knows that without her father's financial support she couldn't, but she refuses to stop dancing when it means so much to her. Hence why she stopped going to college halfway through her first year. Well, there's also the fact that she has trouble focusing.

But to get back down to Della... Dell loves to smile, she loves to laugh, and she loves to giggle. She's a people pleaser, always and first, and she hides away her negative emotions until she can work them out through dance. Her mother told her her smile was beautiful, so now it's all she wants to show. She does have negative emotions, and she often thinks that her sisters are better than she is, but she hides it deep down and she never lets that make her resent her sisters. She just hides her hurt. She's bright, she's bubbly, and she does love people, really she does. She's been called the human version of a puppy dog and that's not too far off!

Della thinks that everyone is her friend until proven otherwise, she's a bit more than a bit naive, and she really just wants to make friends and be friends and all that good stuff! She's not the smartest duck in the line but she has a big heart. Oh! When she's not dancing, and she is a lovely dancer with a dance troupe and all, she tends to trip over her own two feet. A lot.

Friends Like I said, she thinks everyone is her friend until they're proven otherwise. Della can be rather naive. She likes to believe the best in everyone if she can help it. But she's a happy sorta gal, and she's a dreamer. She's bubbly, she loves to laugh. She's honestly just a sweetheart. She feels useless from time to time, so try to be careful of her feelings, but for the most part, she'd be a pretty sweet-hearted friend to have. If a bit of a ditzy giggly one.
Enemies Dell would never go out of her way to make enemies. Of course she has some, who doesn't? And its probably guaranteed that her attitude would bother the hell out of some people, because she's always trying to be happy and such. And there's always rivals in dance, that's when she tends to get a little competitive. Mostly she avoids people that upset her, people that call her useless and such.
Loves When it comes to love, well, Della is a flirt, she loves love, and she tends to change herself subconsciously for boys. She also is a commitment phobe but she's had three boyfriends in the past. She recently had a bad break up with an ex that made her a bit off towards the subject but she's right back flirting and being boycrazy again

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

jesse & adella shall i offer a continuation of what i had offered before i dropped him on the if? c: we could pick up with their second date/outing thing. <3

co & adella you know the rest of my lot. if you want to plot with any of them, let me know. :3

adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Jesse + Dell
Sounds great to me! <3 haha I'm just saying yes for the second time sorry >.> but it sounds good!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

jesse & adella if you wanna start it, go ahead. or we can see who beats who to it. ^.^

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Ariel & you
Even though Adella was closest with Andy, Ariel has always looked up to her. She wishes she had more time with her sister, and often spent a lot of her childhood wishing to be like her. When ever she's done something exciting, she's the first one she calls.. but she can't help but think she doesn't stand out to her older sister. She loves her with all her heart though, so those feelings don't matter.

adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Della + Ariel
I can tell you that Della totally has no idea that Ariel looks up to her at all haha, just cause she feels like her sisters are so amazing and she doesn't measure up. But she totally adores her baby sis and would love to spend time with her <3

Della + Jesse
I'll work on it now, haha, starting from the second where she was late and he was stuck with Andy then?

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
della & lilo
so I feel like Dell is the type of girl that Lilo always wanted to be friends with, sort of part of the cool kids clique…unfortunately he weirdness always got in the way. I'm not sure how they met but it would be nice for Lilo to have a girl friend for her to ask questions about boys (although be warned if Dell gets super giggly Lilo will probably sigh and roll her eyes). so she might be a little too blunt for Dell but it would be nice for someone who was 'cool' and 'popular' to sort of accept her weirdness and maybe boost her confidence a bit. what do you think? friends?
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Della + Lilo
the younger crowd should totally stick together xD ANYWAY, Dell never really considered herself one of the cool kids, she thinks those are her sisters so she'd be totally confused if Lilo ever called her such outloud but I think she'd enjoy Lilo's weirdness, cause she always felt like the odd dog out and all. If Lilo got too blunt Dell may blush and withdraw but it doesn't take much to get her grinning again so, she'd enjoy hanging out with Lilo <3 Friends, totally

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Della&Ariae
I love her!!! So Aria owns Neverland Dance studio and is a Teacher there as well. I can see Della being a student or even an assistant teacher and helping aria out after everything that happened...what do you think?
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Aria + Dell
Della hasn't been a student herself in about four years (when she joined the dance company she works with now) and she'd be too nervous to even assistant teach herself lol, but she totally loves knowing everyone in the dance world. She's a helpful bouncy nut herself so she'd totally love to help. She also just quit school to dance full time, so she's totally immersed in that world so they completely could have met through dance xD Perhaps by taking classes together when younger?

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Della&Aria
Aria never really took a dance class when she was younger her parents were hippies and her mom would teach her things. They would go from festival to festival selling stuff they had made and teaching workshops. she left when she was 18 and opened the dance studio a year later when she settled down and knew she was going to stay. Maybe she could have seen her dance in something and talked to della after?
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
OKay it says she's boy crazy, so these two need to meet. Ella's a bit older than her, but she works as a wedding planner and she's pretty damn boy crazy too. So maybe they could go on shopping trips or something and giggle and point out cute boys or something like that. Kinda like... Shopping/gossip buds?
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Ella & Della
So I'm brilliant and somehow never saw this xD ANYWAY, Della actually hates shopping weirdly enough? But she'd do it for friends haha. Boy crazy she really is and I think it'd be way cute to get the pair together discussing boys haha

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ALICE / DELLA
So I think these two need to meet and like...Alice is a partier and could like drag Della to these places and get her to drink and stuff and just yeah...bad influence.
blah
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution