welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ dancing is the language of the soul, Adella, Dancer, Boy Crazy, 20
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
NAOMI & DELLA

So, I'm not sure how these two would react to each other. I feel like Della would be a bit more bubbly than Naomi, and she might just be exhausted by it, haha. BUT Naomi would want someone to go dancing with from time to time, and I think they could be cute friends :3 Idunno, Any ideas??
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
Alice& Della
I most deff think that these two would get along! However Della doesn't drink, and she generally only lets boys influence her to do so xD but she does like to party and she's always happy to get dragged to one, especially i there's dancing

Naomi & Della
lol Della is a little bit mroe bubbly than a lot of people but that never stops her from thinking everyone is her friend. But Della would love a buddy to go dancing with and would be more than happy to slow down whenever a friend needs it, but I think they could deff be cute friends, yes <3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ARI + DELL

yep so.... they are sisters. I think the two of them are very close, ariel likes to tease dellie a lot, and tickle her with long leaves and such. they used to love to play chase as little kids, and they are very goofy together. Sorry, I'm kind of basing this off the movie, but let me know anything you want to add or take away!

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
NAOMI & DELLA

HOKAY. soh. I was thinking that since Naomi hasn't been here long, she would LOVE to go out clubbing or to a cool night scene (and make Della come, too, of course) and then just have a good time dancing and see where it takes them? Idunno, let's do somethin!

naoki henkou
nao-kun
heterosexual
gardener/graduate student
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
willis & della i think we briefly mentioned about these two being old friends? they were in high school together, that sorta thing and i think a little reunion would be absolutely adorable n.n he'd be more than happy to give her a hug when she's down bc she's a cutie pie

naoki & della he'd find her pretty adorable tbvh, maybe a bit intimidating at first bc he isn't used to loud, happy people, but he's a shy sweetheart of his own. perhaps they could know each other in college? he's in his final year though, and studying biology so they could have taken some electives together. he'd want to be her friend and he'd get quite flustered if she flirts with him unintentionally 8) also they're naive adorable bumpkins and idk it's just cute woo

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Della & Willis
Yes! I think we did, and that would be totally adorable so yes all around haha, she'd be happy to do the same, cause, happy bouncy friends ftw ^^

Della & Naoki
Della actually dropped out last year because she has troubles focusing and would rather work on pursuing dance first and worry about school later, but perhaps they could have met her first year or somewhere else? If she flirted it would totally be unintentional cause she's trying the whole "going steady" thing xD and she'd be confused as to why he was flustered but yes! I think it'd be adorable ^^

--------------------
ryo alden
he/him
heterosexual
san diego zoo veternarian
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ryo & Della
So I need to try and toss in a few of my kiddos with Della but for now I'm just quickly throwing in Ryo because of reasons. So as you know Ryo and Anyd didn't exactly meet on the best of terms and I'd think Andy might've mention him to Della. So I think it'd be fun for Della to meet the guy that's going to be pushing Andy's button and eventually start dating her.

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Della & Ryo
haha Della would be such a supporter of the dating, seriously. She's a nucase and she'd push for it. She's a happy bouncy bubbly child as you know. Definitely fun ^^

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Ari & Dells
Little sister <3 Arista loves her little sister and would do anything for her. She's the ditz in the family, but she has a big heart and would look out for Della as best as she can. I really see them bonding through dance since Ari is just a ball of energy and loves to dance too. She'll support her being with Wes and I know for a fact she's gonna like him so... yay support system! xD
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Dells & Ari
haha well, Della is often ditzy herself so she wouldn't judge on that at all, never xD and she loves her sisters lot and lots, and would appreciate the fact that Arista supports her...if she ever choses to tell anyone xD and yay!<3 just yay all the things<3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Della & Lana
Okay, so I think Della is just as much of a really good friend as she is a sister to Lana. These two are the same age, so I think they'd probably always stick together. I feel like she, Lana and Andrina would have been the ones to always play together, because they were about the same age, and probably the same place in life most of the time.
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Dells & Lana
I can tell you that Della totally thinks it's hilarious that for a few months the two of them are the same age? lol she probably called them twins when she was little cause of it. Della adores her sisters, even as she gets a little jealous sometimes but she doesn't let that get in the way of loving them and dosn't even really acknoledge it, but deff. I could see them being close! Della's always followed really closely in Andy's footsteps, so to speak, but she'd deff love Lana lots and lots and love hanging out<3

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Boom, updated<3

--------------------
rebecca camille harwood
Becca
she/her
heterosexual
lawyer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Rebecca
Wow, so I realized I hadn't popped in here with Becca so here I am with a small idea. With Becca being a lawyer I was thinking that perhaps the firm she now works for is the one that represents the Waters family? Becca and Adella could have crossed paths at some point where Becca and her boss was coming to talk to Papa Waters. I don't know if you all had this already filled so if not just disregard. I

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Dell & Rebecca
As far as I know we don' have the lawyer for the waters filled and I'd love for it to be rebecca! Della would totally pester her with random questions xD

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution