welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ HEART IN A CAGE, 22| TRAINEE NURSE | ASHITAKA
taketora alden
tora
heterosexual
nurse
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
MSG CHOICE: discord
tora
I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.
taketora, or simply just tora, was born among three brothers. despite being the baby of the family, he is far from spoiled, and has matured in terms of personality at a surprising rate. once a shadow overwhelmed by his oldest brother ryo alden, tora has finally managed to find his own footing his life by finding out what he wants to do. he has graduated from sdsu with a bachelor's degree in nursing, and is now in training to becoming a registered pediatric nurse. tora is not an academically intellectual individual, but he is a bright kid that is quick on his feet, and is willing to slough through the learning process of the things that he wants to be good at. the only thing that he has found out that he is naturally talented at is archery, and it has also become of his favorite ways to pass time. much like his brother, tora is quiet, perhaps a little bit too stern for his own good, but he is a kind-hearted, peaceful soul that seeks to build a world free from conflict.

i would love for tora to have some friends, even if he does take quite a bit to make them, and to warm up to anyone. as courteous, and as well-mannered as he is, he isn't open to trusting people easily. nevertheless, he is an excellent friend to have, loyal to a fault, but he will always have your back. he is protective of those he calls his own, and as estranged as his relationship with ryo is presently, he loves his family fiercely, and will do everything in his power to keep them safe. though he might come across as an individual that is anal about illegal activities, tora does know how to loosen up around those he has grown to become comfortable with. it is a long road, but having this warrior as a friend might be worth the trouble it takes. tora was born and raised in san diego, and he might know potential people through his brothers. plenty of opportunity to get to know him.

he is not the sort of individual to go around seeking trouble, more interested in helping people instead of smashing them into a pulp. he is quite the pacifist, and shies away from conflict most of the time, but he can put up a formidable fight if he finds that he is being cornered, and that he has no choice but to punch his way out. most of the time, he prefers resolving issues like this with words, because he genuinely dislikes hurting people. he prefers not to if he can, as horrible as he feels afterwards if he does, he will be far from remorseful for his enemies. at least he is the one walking out unscathed, and will not have to waste time recovering when there are other more important things to do in life.

tora is...hopeless when it comes to romance. he has no idea how to be charming, and is usually too forthright to sway a woman with sweet words. he has a habit of speaking his mind too often whenever it comes to dates, and for the more petulant women, his honesty has a habit of backfiring on him. though tora is not active in the dating scene, he is on standby for someone to come by and give him hope that love is not lost for him. he has indeed been in a few relationships, but they have been fleeting. he also drinks occasionally, and has landed in bed with a few women thanks to that, but he does want someone he can commit to one day. after months of chasing and heartache, tora is now happily dating lydia bayley. he is hopelessly and madly in love with her, so this area is closed ^.^

--------------------

sophia regina bayley
soph
she/her
Demisexual
fashion designer
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls!
sophia & taketora

sophia will def love tora. she would think him perfect for her sister. a nurse would be great for all those times that lydia gets herself hurt. if he ever did hurt her sister she will be a total jerk to him. a jerk sophia would be a funny thing to see.

honestly, sophia would probably dote on tora and be like "here have all this stuff. thanks for looking out for my sister. if you hurt her i will be pissed so don't do that."

this so sucks but i can't wait to see tora and lyds together. they will be so cute!

the rest of the baes & taketora

right this second i can't think about how any of my other kids would meet tora. if you have an idea shoot it at me!

--------------------
era
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ryo
So I think these two go without actually saying. I'm super excited about them and looking forward to how Tora is when Ryo is hurt later one.

Markus
So please allow me to direct your attention to exhibit A, B, C and D

Okay, so I could go on but I'll stop there (benefits of them being in the same agency). So these two are close in age and I think they could be friends. Markus is pretty chill with people although he may take a bit to warm up to people at first but it doesn't take long for him to figure out whether a person is good or not and I think Markus would really like Tora. He's also friends with Lydia since Sophia is his best friend.

Jake
So you know Jake and know that he's the chatter bug. Jake is naturally friendly.

Keito
I have it that Keito and Ryo knew each other growing up. Then when Keito returned after his 10 year absence he and Ryo started reconnecting. I imagine that Keito would have known Ryo's brothers even if they weren't all buddy buddy. Keito currently works at the cafe and while he's normally a bit of a goof he's in the recovery phase of his break up.

--------------------
taketora alden
tora
heterosexual
nurse
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

tora & sophia omg he'd be so startled tbh bc sophia is so different from lydia that he probs wouldn't know how to take her at first lmaooo he'd be so surprised to know that they are actually related. he'd be waiting for her to blow up on him tbh just like how lydia does and would be all '???? where is ur temper' and sophia is all 'wut temper.' he'd think her rly fab tbh (or uh nice bc the word 'fab' doesnt exist in his stern vocabulary) but yeh u get da drift 8DD lmao if she does tell him not to hurt her he'd be all 'lady i think ur sister is gonna hurt me more than i hurt her' and while he will eventually tumble head over heels for lydia he'd probs go to sophia first bc he doesn't want to get punched in the face lmaoo.

-x-

tora & ryo wAIT WHAT WHAT IS DIS WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS GONNA GET HURT??? CUE TORA CRACKING HIS KNUCKLES HE'S MAD

tora & markus omfg hahahaha the last gif made me laugh so hard look at those fab men. they defo could be friends bc markus is cool and tora is cool and they're just stuck in their own comfortable shells + ghibli baes so ofc ghibli baes have to stick together. since markus is sophia's bff it is very likely that they'll come across each other seeing how much time tora is going to spend with lydia 8) they'd be fab friends i should think!!

tora & jake fk yeh jake tora would be slightly put off at first bc he isn't used to bumbling friendly people but yeah it won't take him too long to see that jake is just being jake 8D he'd find jake relaxing to talk to after a long day of unwinding and he can always use more chatty friends yay

tora & keito yeeahhh bro's friends! he can defo stumble across keito while he is chilling out in jake's cafe and he's p chill with ryo's friends so he'd find keito alright. he isn't too big on mischief tho (srsly tora ur too srs) and he'd disapprove of the troublemaking but keito's cool so he's cool.

--------------------

era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ryo
Yeah. Ryo will be getting hurt shot and I think it'll be interesting to see Tora and how he may deal with an injured Ryo. Plus Tora's gotta find out about Ryo dating Lana and feelings towards Andy. Tons of stuff going to go down.

Markus
Obviously you know my bias towards these two and I have no shame in admitting it. Definitely agree that these two could be really good friends. We could even have them having been friends for a while now if wanted it?

Jake
If you need a chatting friend then Jake is definitely your guy XD

Keito
Keito is a lot more chill than what used to be. He still has that goofball side to him and maybe the occasional glint of mischief but he's a bit more behaved now. Probably an result of falling in love then getting his heart broken

Ayden
So I realized I didn't add Ayden in the last time around but I think these two could definitely know each other through the archery range since Ayden does work there part time as an instructor. Tora would remind Ayden of when he was younger and a lot serious than he is now. (seriousness that stemmed from Ayden's spirit previously being Ashitaka xD)

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
maddie&tora: hey there! so maddie use to be a pediatric nurse so maybe one day she's called back into the pediatric unit and they can meet? she can share her knowledge and tips with him. maybe even form a friendship or a mutual respect? i dunno lol.
taketora alden
tora
heterosexual
nurse
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
madeline paige green

tora is always looking to learn, so yes to this!! he is really getting into peds big time and could always use tips on how to take care of patients, and how to deal with them when they are difficult. he is a bit hard to get into, let alone open up, but maddie should be able to wiggle her way into his skin eventually http://i.imgur.com/62gEqlT.png

--------------------

phoenix archer schuler
nix
he/him
married
heterosexual
computer repair
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
taketora alden

PHOENIX
you mentioned that tora was skilled in archery and phoenix enjoys doing that as well so maybe that is how they meet? they could be archery buddies or something of that sort. but, they also have similar traits or beliefs i suppose. they are both rather peaceful people that i think could mesh well in a friendship? it could start just at the archery range and they could go from there as tora gets more comfortable with phoenix and opens up more type of thing?

--------------------
taketora alden
tora
heterosexual
nurse
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
phoenix archer schuler

hell yeah tora loves archery!! he hasn't been doing it much bc he is a busy bee at the hospital, so rip over there, but he would be so happy to befriend someone from the archery range, especially one who is as nice as phoenix. i think they could be great friends for sure, since they are both tranquil and peace loving...tho tora does have moments when he has become aggressive and fights, tho that's rare now so phoenix doesn't have to worry about that ^.^ phoenix would be able to butter him up real quick i reckon, he's a sweetie.

--------------------

phoenix archer schuler
nix
he/him
married
heterosexual
computer repair
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
taketora alden

yay!!!! phoenix could certainly use more friends, so this would be fabulous!!! even if tora hit a bought of aggression i feel like phoenix would try and calm him down and just make it a peaceful area again. once again, i'd be game for doing something with them if you want! hit me up if you want too!

--------------------
taketora alden
tora
heterosexual
nurse
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
phoenix archer schuler

aaaa i'd love tora to have more guy friends!! they could always be hanging around the archery range just chatting, tho tora tends to bumble around getting to know someone since he's rly reserved and quiet, but he'll be ok all in due time! did you want to start this, or should i? ^.^

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution