welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

> IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE <, 22 , Prince Phillip , Tattoo Artist
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
MSG CHOICE: discord

Declan Isaiah Phillips
22 • MALE • NICO TORTORELLA

Meet Declan. He's a trust fund baby, born and raised in Manhattan private school. His life was very upscale until he bailed on college to do his own thing. His own thing being opening a tattoo place, Ink Inc. where he can enjoy himself and make a living doing what he loves. Despite having the means, he doesn't live like he has money, but rather resides in a pretty minimal apartment above his business. He's outgoing, often silly, has a short temper but is a secret hopeless romantic.

He spends most nights out and about, though he works late on weekends because thats where the business is. For friends I'd hope he has plenty of regulars at Ink, and he loves to hire awesome artists to work with him. He'll meet all kinds of people out and about, and he's into anything artsy, music, theatre, old movies, new movies, galleries, etc. So he'll bond with people over that for sure.

As far as lovers go, he's a bit promiscuous at the moment, and he'll try mostly anything. He may calm down a bit in the sort of near future, but I'd love to set up a few fwb, one night stands, exes, and if anyone is particularly interested, it would be sweet to have the Aurora to his Prince Phillip floating around somewhere, because they have a past.

That leaves enemies which is as wide open as it gets. Family enemies would be awesome, since he's kinda the family disappointment. I may at some point request his brother or sister. but we'll see. He's got a bit of a temper, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got in his fair share of drunken fights. I'm seriously up for anything as far as that goes.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
hi there! i'm katie and i have 7 charries! take your pick and we'll go from there! smile.gif

zarina: zarina is the spirit of zarina, the pirate fairy. she's my spunky, short, stubborn hair colorist and stylist. she loves anything science and anything fun. she's 23 and is my resident flirt. she doesn't do relationships because she's still in love with her ex will, but does friends with benefits with luna's vincent and sunny's danny. she is a great friend if you can get on her good side. the only plot i possibly have is just that she's always wanted a tattoo so she'd visit him and be a bit nervous. however like i said declan is gorgeous, she will probablty flirt with him. she's witty and fun and just awesome. i love my rina lol.

callie: callie is the spirit of duchess from aristocats. she's 28 and an elementary school teacher. she's a bit girly, polite, fun, caring and loyal to a tee. hmmmmmm she does sing and stuff on the side so he could see her at a gig and talk to her since they both love music? callie's too nervous to get a tattoo, but she'd like to hear his stories about it.

maddie: maddie is the spirit of perdita from 101 dalmatians. she is a 25 year old pediatric nurse at the hospital. she is british, fun, loves tea, nurturing, kind, a bookworm and overall just a nice person. she is much happier ever since entering a relationship with nick north, her boyfriend so she tends to smile and bounce a bit more with happiness. i'm not sure how they'd meet, but just throwing her out there. btw tokki just told me about demmett! biggrin.gif maddie is emmett's friend so maybe they meet through her?

leah: leah is the spirit of belle from beauty and the beast. she is a 32 year old mother and wife, she's also a psychologist. she is smart, loves books, friendly, fun, passionate about her work and her family and just loves a good tea every now and then. she has a 3 year old daughter ellie and one and a half year son named adam. leah is also emmett's sister haha! maybe they met through her later on? tongue.gif

harper: harper is the spirit of captain amelia from treasure planet. she is 30, tall, red-headed, feisty, stubborn and strong ex navy captain who now works at the air and space museum in the world war II exhibit as the director. she is bossy and doesn't take any shit from anyone lol. she lost her fiance in a shooting that she's still trying to get over. she also loves kids and her job so if he likes history, she can show him around her exhibit at the museum.

colton: colton is the spirit of cogsworth from beauty and the beast. he's my 32 year old history professor. he's a perfectionist, a bit wound up tight, but slowly is relaxing around others. he's smart, kind, devoted to his job and rarely gets out because he thinks he annoys people on accident which is true lol. maybe they met at a bookstore or something and colton helped him find something? i literally have no idea lol.

erik: erik is the spirit of prince eric from the little mermaid. he's a 33 year old ceo of his family's business. he's called the real version of christian grey, but less complicated and not into that kinky stuff. he's just that serious about his job and that's how hard he works. he considers himself a normal man so maybe him and declan would be friends? having a drink every now and then? i'm not sure either lol.

sorry to be long-winded, but here ya go! i need plots for anyone and i'm always open to ideas! smile.gif
emmett cardamom castle
em
she/her
heterosexual
lawyer/partner at law firm
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: tokkiah
just gonna throw the ones i can think of stuff for at you first c:
demmett
first, i must preface my post with emmett because...well, you know why. honestly, they're going to be very interesting and great and probably dramariffic and cute as hell too. declan is awesome and em's not gonna know what hits her. i'm actually gonna go reply to their thread now because i'm terrible at priorities and waaaayyy too excited.

rosie and declan
rosie's a hairstylist (she's actually zarina's boss ehehe) and she's a super sweet southern belle. she's sassy and sweet and just a lil pumpkin. her spirit is rosetta from the disney fairies franchise and uhhh. she might be the type to get a silly girly tattoo of a flower or a minimalist little pair of scissors. she's 27 so she's a little older than he is, but maybe they crossed paths at once time? she could be his go to hairstylist or something.

mavis and declan
mavis is snow white and i could totally see her getting tattoos, like really pretty, small intricate ones. she's a nanny so they'd have to be places she can easily hide, although her current employer isn't very strict i don't believe, she may not always have the same employer. uhhh, i think they could be friends? perhaps friends with benefits since mav isn't against that thing at all.

minjoon and declan
minjoon's spirit is dug from UP and that kind of says everything about him. he's brash, energetic, a little too much at the wrong time, and he thinks everyone is his friend. he's very sweet and lovely but he's also kind of an idiot and a doofus. he's actually a stripper, along with a bunch of other small odd jobs, so I'm not sure he'd have gotten a tattoo but they could meet elsewhere. He's not exactly smart, he never went to university either, and he's very much an artsy person so I can actually see him and Declan getting along really well.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
rinn
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Hi Katie! I'm just going to reply to the ones that i see something for (:

zarina & declan
I could see her coming in for a tattoo, and he'd definitely appreciate her attitude, and maybe when he finds out what she does he can admit to her that he used to have his hair cut in a salon when he lived in new york, but hasn't had the balls to look around for a place and he'll offer her little tattoos in exchange for hair cuts haha. Also he will shamelessly flirt with her. obviously.

callie & declan
He'd definitely find himself at a gig of hers, and will definitely want to meet her after so they he can gush about it. biggrin.gif

colton & declan
I like the idea of meeting at the bookstore, or if he teaches at the university, maybe declan could have taken his class. He likes to enroll in one here and there, mostly business but he's got a tendency to dabble, so if its something he finds really interesting colton could notice him in class, being all intrigued.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
rinn
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

demmett
obviosuly going to be so great (: i can't wait!

rosie and declan
So now i'm thinking once he meets one of them, Rosie or Zarina, he's going to end up coming to one of them to get his hair cut and deciding he loves them all. So tattoos in exchange for hair care because he's low key fabulous and high maintenance as hell, masculinity be damned.

mavis and declan
I like that a lot. I don't really have much to add but yes, i like it.

minjoon and declan
I think they'd meet and declan would love his personality and want to be around him all the time. They should definitely be like best buds, it seems like they'd run in the same crowd, and idk do guy things.

--------------------
tybalt william haines
ty
he/him
Bisexual
novelist
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
declan & tybalt
so I have a whole horde of charcters but since I am on my phone I am just going to throw ty at you. Ty was abandoned as a baby and eventually adopted by the robinson family. He and declan look like they could be brothers and ty would probably wonder if they could be. He would probs just come out and ask if declan could have a brother. They totally don't have to be related but ty would have to ask.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
rinn
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
declan & tybalt
omg but what if they actually were brothers? Like half brothers, gossip girl style, so one of Declan's parents had a kid without the other and instead of risking the marriage gave up the kid, or it happened before they were married. I'd imagined Declan's older brother to be 24-ish, so Tybalt being 29 would leave plenty of room for something like that :D And Dec would love it since his brother is on his parents side, being angry that he's not carrying on the family legacy, so he's really missing that big brother thing. idk, It sounds awesome to me, but we should totally talk more about it!

--------------------
tybalt william haines
ty
he/him
Bisexual
novelist
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
declan & tybalt
we totoally should talk more! i am good with either of declan's parents having ty in secret. he was left in an apartment so it could have been either declan's mom or his dads mistress. ty would love being able to have a blood sibling to love. he is a big brother to a few adopted siblings and would totally be a big bro to declan. ty lives by the rule of do what you love and would understand why declan didn't follow in his families footsteps. my aim is rocketshipkuro if you want to talk more on there!

--------------------
briony wynne monroe
neel
heterosexual
kindergarten teacher
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3

sybil & declan so i have sybil here, who came to san diego a few years ago to get away from ireland! she is big into art, and wanted to pursue a career as a tattoo artist, so i was thinking that declan could have shown her the ropes for a couple of years, and then employed her? 8D? she's quite standoffish tbh but she's rly passionate about what she does but i doubt it'd take her long to notice that he's not a bad egg. they could also totally have a fling at some point bc she's quite out there herself whenever she's in an unhappy mood 8) but yeh these two can totally be friends if he's going to be her boss so yeh lmao sorry this sucks haha

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
rinn
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
sybil & declan
That sounds great! I like the idea of her doing kinda like an apprentice thing, and he'd be so proud and excited every time she did a new piece now that she's working there, and she'd probably be his go-to artist when he gets the itch for a new tattoo. Also obviously its awesome for him to have lots of attractive ladies around at work. He's about to get a little hung up on a girl, but I think in the future some sort of fling with them would be fun, even just to stir the pot :D

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
maejoon & declan
so really i'm gonna throw mae at him only cause min & declan are bros (min and mae are twinsss yee) so mae would know of declan and probably have met him a couple times or so. mae pretty much keeps to herself and doesn't really talk to anyone unless they speak with her first. so uh i could see them getting along but nothing close or anything, though he seems pretty nice so i can see her enjoy having him around if not for some laughs.

river & declan
river here is my wild child and they could meet when she goes to get some ink done ofc ofc i would def be down for them being a fwb since he's cute and river has no shame about sleeping with anyone she wants, whenever she wants. also i could see them ending up as pretty good friends, hanging out and going out to get some drinks ya know all that good stuff! let me know~
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
rinn
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
maejoon & declan
That'll be great, he's obviously like her since she's min's twin, and he'll appreciate that she's different, and always want her to feel like she's welcome when dec and min are hanging out. He also appreciates anyone who laughs at his jokes so :D

river & declan
perfect :D dec loves to sleep with his clients esp since he lives right up stairs. He loves anyone that comes to him for tattoos of course, and she's smokin hot so, that will definitely push him into the fwb thing. and he also loves to party so he'll call her up for that all the time too.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
maejoon & declan
yo mang tell her a bad joke and you won her heart /claps but really hes so sweet and she will really appreciate that. after a while if she gets comfortable enough with him she might even accept an invitation to hang out with them and see what all this doing 'bro stuff' is all about.

river & declan
anytime, anywhere river is there for a party! let me know if you wanna thread any of the babies~ ^^
era
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ayden
So I'm starting off with Ayden here because of the two connections he's going to have with Declan. One is Emmett who's been a long time friend of Ayden's, he's even the co-godfather of Emmett's son. He's going to be a little cautious about this whole thing when Emmett tells eventually just because he doesn't want Emmett to end up regretting anything or being taken advantage of. The other connection is to Tybalt. Ayden is the oldest of the Robinson adoptive siblings and so is basically Ty's older brother. In one respect Ayden will be happy for Ty because it means he's learning more about where he comes from but I think there will be a part of Ayden that might be a little saddened/fearful of being replaced by a blood relative.

Jake
Jake is my cafe owner and one of my social butterflies. He basically chats it up with anyone that walks into the cafe. Very outgoing and is a child at heart.

Markus
I think that if these two were to cross paths they'd get along fairly well. Markus is my recently graduated art student that currently has a job at an art gallery. They're close in age so I think they could be friends.

Bailey
Bailey is one of my kiddos that likes to go out at night. She's no stranger to a one night stand or fwb. Bailey is a charming woman that is all about enjoying life without regrets.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
heterosexual
rinn
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
ayden & declan
I think he'll definitely realize that ayden is protective really quickly, and want to do whatever he can to show that he has honest intentions. Although he's going to be a bit of an ass until he warms up to the idea of dating a single mom so that could be some fun strife for them. As for the Tybalt situation, I think that if he can get Ayden to trust him, he'd probably start to think of Tybalt's family as his too, especially since all he has now is his sister.

jake & declan
He is a coffee drinker for sure, I imagine that he goes into the place(s) near his shop like all the time, so i'm sure he'd have been by a time or two!

markus & declan
Dec spends a lot of his free time exploring all kinds of art, so he'd definitely be in and out of galleries at shows and what have you, he can bond with pretty much anyone who shares an interest in art, so i think they'd get along!

bailey & declan
I definitely see them as having had a one night stand, and he's the type to remember too, but he'd be really casual about it in passing, because probably similar to her, thats not really out of the ordinary to him :D

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution