welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

* IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE, N. tortorella, Prince Phillip, Tattooist
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
MSG CHOICE: discord
Meet Declan. He's a trust fund baby, born and raised in Manhattan private school. His life was very upscale until he bailed on college to do his own thing. His own thing being opening a tattoo place, Ink Inc. where he can enjoy himself and make a living doing what he loves. He's outgoing, often silly, has a short temper but is a secret hopeless romantic, which has served him well in his relationship and subsequent marriage to Emmett Castle!

For friends I'd hope he has plenty of regulars at Ink, and he loves to hire awesome artists to work with him. He'll meet all kinds of people out and about, and he's into anything artsy, music, theatre, old movies, new movies, galleries, etc. So he'll bond with people over that for sure. He is also now step-father to a toddler, and expecting his first biological child this year, a daughter, due in October, so hopefully, he can have dad friends XD

He’s set on lovers since, as I mentioned, he’s happily married to Emmett Castle and expecting a child with her, but i’m happy to fill his history with past relationships and hookups. He’d definitely be able to still be friends with those people.

That leaves enemies which is as wide open as it gets. He's got a bit of a temper, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got in his fair share of drunken fights when he was younger and less mature. I'm seriously up for anything as far as this goes, I think it would be interesting to play around here!
DECLAN CASTLE
25, tattoo artist, business owner, trust fund kid, imperium, prince phillip

--------------------
violetta sophia everett
Vee
she/her
dating
heterosexual
artist/gallery assistant
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
Declan & Vee
So same age ftw, Vee works at the art gallery with Markus and is also Markus's girlfriend so if he knows Markus he may know Vee and she's a bit of a shy sort, but talk to her about art and she's way more passionate and sassy, she's currently working with a diff tattoo artist for her tat but she'd probably be in and out of other places being curious ^^

--------------------
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
TIMEZONE: eastern
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
BELLAMY & DECLAN
Right off the bat, I want these two to be friends. Bellamy is for sure going to be a regular at the parlor, seeing as he's already decked out in a bunch of tattoos. Bellamy moved to San Diego from London 3 years ago so depending on how long Declan has had the business open, Declan was the one Bellamy would go to for his tattoos?

Both boys are outgoing and like to go out. Bellamy is a bit of a party animal so Declan could always count on him for having a fun night out. Bellamy is silly too in the sense that he loves pulling pranks and practical jokes since he still acts like a kid most of the time.

If Declan can look past Bellamy being gay and a stripper, I could see these two as pretty good friends honestly.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
BELLAMY & DECLAN
Anyone that is a regular at the shop is going to automatically be Declan's favorite, so he'll definitely be a fan of Bell if he's been coming there for a while. If my math is right, Dec's shop will be coming up on 4 years pretty soon, so Bellamy would likely be one of Dec's oldest regulars here. I can definitely see them getting along, and especially if they partied together a lot he'd probably even invited Bellamy into his world of more money than he knows what to do with, which he doesn't do for a lot of people. Dec's been judged a lot by his friends and family from home so he's not the type to be concerned about Bellamy being gay or a stripper, he'll just see him as a cool guy who knows how to have a good time by day and by night. I think they'd actually make a fantastic duo of partners in crime tbh.

--------------------
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
TIMEZONE: eastern
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
BELLAMY & DECLAN
Bellamy needs a partner in crime and Declan is totally the right guy for it. Bellamy would probably show up a little tipsy at the shop and be like "ayyye gimme a tattoo pls" and Declan would just be like "bell no pls go home" after going there for so long lol. But yes, partners in crime for sure!! <3

--------------------
jazz lexi morgenson
jinx
she/her
single
bisexual
burlesque dancer/tattoo artist
luna
declan isaiah phillips ohhello fellow tattoo artist lol, beyond that, Jazz totally has her own massive back tattoo that she adds to and she's very picky about who she lets touch it up or add to it but perhaps that's him? I'm not sure if she'd work at his place, or if he'd even hire her cause of her totally sassy queen bee attitude lol, but it'd deff be interesting whether he would or if she worked at another place because she lives to push people and would totally poke for the sake of doing so to be annoying? lol
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
jazz lexi morgenson oh heyyyy lmao. so dec's pretty laid back as far as attitudes in the work environment, he likes an underdog and a misfit, so if he feels like that fits her, he'd probably get a kick out of her personality and offer a job if she's looking. (after a thorough portfolio vetting process ofc, he's a responsible businessman) and they could get along so long as she accepted him as the (very chill but still in charge) boss. ALTERNATIVELY: the vibe between them could be really interesting and fun if he's her regular artist but she works for a rival shop. If he liked her work enough he'd probably even get her to do something on him. lemme know what you think!

--------------------
jazz lexi morgenson
jinx
she/her
single
bisexual
burlesque dancer/tattoo artist
luna
declan isaiah phillips ahhh I like the idea of rival shop mostly because... it fits Jazz's personality to go to a rival shop to get her personal work done of someone from her own xD She'd probably also be pleased as hell and act like it's her due if he asked her to do work on him, tbh. She's a sassy nutcase but hey, she'd probably talk forever about tattooing xD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution