welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

> IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE <, 22 , Prince Phillip , Tattoo Artist
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Ayden
For a while Ayden will behave for Emmett and Ty's sake but I think after he see that Declan is a good guy then Ayden will be a lot more open/welcoming to Declan and the pair will get along even better.

Jake
Jake has no problem with chatting with so if Declan was ever to start up a conversation then Jake would have no problem joining in.

Markus
Art is definitely the best way to get Markus's to open up so I think these two would get along if their paths crossed.

Bailey
Someone as cute as Declan she'll definitely remember him but definitely wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Bailey would congratulate him in his relationship with Emmett. Bailey may not really believe that romance is meant for her but it doesn't stop her from believing in it for others.

If you want to get something started for any of these feel free to.
violetta sophia everett
Vee
she/her
dating
heterosexual
artist/gallery assistant
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
Declan & Vee
So same age ftw, Vee works at the art gallery with Markus and is also Markus's girlfriend so if he knows Markus he may know Vee and she's a bit of a shy sort, but talk to her about art and she's way more passionate and sassy, she's currently working with a diff tattoo artist for her tat but she'd probably be in and out of other places being curious ^^

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
dec & rose
well hello ma prince. so these two are bound to be a handful. they probably haven't seen or spoken to each other in like, 4 or 5 years since senior year amirite??? as a matter of fact emme probably doesn't even know that he's living in san diego rn so a chance encounter might be the best way to go about this. what do you think??

declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
dec & rose
well hii there XD i definitely think a chance encounter would be best, maybe they could run into each other at a gallery opening, or something of that sort, because thats the only kind of high society thing declan has any interest in anymore. Also at some point tokki and I wanted Emmett to see them together looking couple-y to spark some relationship drama for everyone, so that would be a fun thing to think about too!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
dec & rose
ooh totally, emme would definitely attend something like that, and it could be funny. and ooo dramaaa~ gotta love it. and yeah i can imagine them being like. idk. a little starstruck because they never really *wrapped up* their relationship you know? like they just kinda cut it short bc he moved. also it's been so long like, they have probably changed quite a bit since high school, so idk feels. do you want to start a thread, or do you want me to do it??
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
dec & rose
yess, i think since they never really got any closure they're going to have all thses thoughts and feelings but about that person they knew 5 years ago, so it'll be v interesting for them both :) and if you don't mind starting a thread, that would be awesome<3

vee & dec
He loves art so they will most definitely have something to talk about, and he's all about making more friends! Also if he gets close with her and markus then i think if she was interested in getting anything at his shop he'd be really psyched about that!

--------------------
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
TIMEZONE: eastern
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
BELLAMY & DECLAN
Right off the bat, I want these two to be friends. Bellamy is for sure going to be a regular at the parlor, seeing as he's already decked out in a bunch of tattoos. Bellamy moved to San Diego from London 3 years ago so depending on how long Declan has had the business open, Declan was the one Bellamy would go to for his tattoos?

Both boys are outgoing and like to go out. Bellamy is a bit of a party animal so Declan could always count on him for having a fun night out. Bellamy is silly too in the sense that he loves pulling pranks and practical jokes since he still acts like a kid most of the time.

If Declan can look past Bellamy being gay and a stripper, I could see these two as pretty good friends honestly.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
BELLAMY & DECLAN
Anyone that is a regular at the shop is going to automatically be Declan's favorite, so he'll definitely be a fan of Bell if he's been coming there for a while. If my math is right, Dec's shop will be coming up on 4 years pretty soon, so Bellamy would likely be one of Dec's oldest regulars here. I can definitely see them getting along, and especially if they partied together a lot he'd probably even invited Bellamy into his world of more money than he knows what to do with, which he doesn't do for a lot of people. Dec's been judged a lot by his friends and family from home so he's not the type to be concerned about Bellamy being gay or a stripper, he'll just see him as a cool guy who knows how to have a good time by day and by night. I think they'd actually make a fantastic duo of partners in crime tbh.

--------------------
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
TIMEZONE: eastern
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
BELLAMY & DECLAN
Bellamy needs a partner in crime and Declan is totally the right guy for it. Bellamy would probably show up a little tipsy at the shop and be like "ayyye gimme a tattoo pls" and Declan would just be like "bell no pls go home" after going there for so long lol. But yes, partners in crime for sure!! <3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
maddie&declan: okay maddie's back! maybe she wants another tattoo and goes back to declan??
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
declan & veronica
obviously as stated in her application, she adores her brother to no end. he's the one that she holds near and dear (or at least as near as she can being who she is and all.) c: we talked a bit about them but i wanted to post here as well so hi! we need to thread soon!

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
mickey & declan
okay! so! mickey is emmett's cousin, and he's fascinated by anything that relates to art or as an art form, and that means tattoos. i'm not sure if mickey himself would ever add to his collection thanks to his spirit, but he'd love to learn about what tattoos can mean and how they're designed and -- well, i'm sure you get the point. anyways, mickey wouldn't just be interested in getting to know declan thanks to his tattoo artwork, he'd be interested in declan as general, as he'd consider him family. he'd love to hang out, draw him artwork, all that kind of thing.
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
mickey & declan
Sorry love, just noticed this today! Declan would be so psyched to have mickey come chill at the shop whenever, and he could watch and ask questions, and whatever else suits his fancy! It'll mean a lot to him to get to know Em's family, because they're kinda becoming serious business in their relationship, so he'll want to get to know mickey as well! I definitely see them being able to bond over art, because declan is the same way, while tattoos are his passion he's into basically all art forms.

mickey seren castle

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
mickey & declan
Eeee! I'm so excited to see what kind of friendship they'll get from their hang outs. I can see them teaming up and doing all kinds of things together - especially since Mickey is estranged from his older brother atm so I feel he'd love to be around Declan and learn from him and get to know San Diego more with him. He'd be so excited to invite Declan into their family and be so happy for him and Em. Just love all around from him for Declan. all the love. all the praise.
jazz lexi morgenson
jinx
she/her
single
bisexual
burlesque dancer/tattoo artist
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
declan isaiah phillips ohhello fellow tattoo artist lol, beyond that, Jazz totally has her own massive back tattoo that she adds to and she's very picky about who she lets touch it up or add to it but perhaps that's him? I'm not sure if she'd work at his place, or if he'd even hire her cause of her totally sassy queen bee attitude lol, but it'd deff be interesting whether he would or if she worked at another place because she lives to push people and would totally poke for the sake of doing so to be annoying? lol
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution