welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♕ take me to the water, aquata // horse rider and trainer
aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord
aquata waters
will you sink or swim

this is aqua. she's your quintessential grown up tomboy. as a kid, she was the girl that created mud pies, got down and dirty in sports, and had mostly male friends. she got into riding as a child and somehow it stuck. she put her whole heart into it and excelled at it. she didn't mind the dirty grimy aspects of it, and she loved every part of riding a horse, whether it was brushing down her horse or mucking out the stalls. basically, she's very determined. she's hard working, and when she works hard, she excels in what she's working toward. she's calm, now, and generally used to getting her own way about things because her mother, before her death, had indulged her whims a lot. other than that, she's a bit sassy, she says what she means and doesn't beat around the bush. you could say she's blunt. she's warm, to most people, but she still finds herself getting along with men better than women, probably because half the time she smells like the barn and the other half, she just gravitates toward them because of probable underlying issues due to growing up as one of seven and then losing her mom.

at twenty one, aqua had a child which she then left behind with the father [preston rain] because she was scared she wouldn't be a good mom and because she was young and her career was important.

friends are something i see her having a lot of, especially guys. she needs people to hang out with, people who don't mind her horse thing, etc. she probably knows a lot of people through her sisters. i definitely see her getting along with other people pretty easily.

enemies well... if you're friends with preston rain, you might not like her because she's zoe's mom and left her behind six years ago. other people might not like her because she's rather blunt sometimes and she doesn't beat around the bush.

lovers until about six months ago, i see aqua having had some flings and things but she had met a guy and they started something. she's about to realise she's pregnant with his child, so i doubt she'll be having any flings or new one night stands or anything because she's going to try to make it work with him, for her baby's sake. because she refuses to leave this one behind because she regrets leaving her first child behind. As of Halloween, Aqua is now off the market, as she is now dating Beck [father of the twins she's going to be giving birth to in August] and they'll soon be engaged.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
rowdy waters squared
hey aqu stop getting pregnant n come back 2 da playground with ur fav love andy
©
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
Dell & Aqua
ohhey big sister<3 I garentee you Della adooooores Aqua and will wanna see her again and hang out around her and hug her and cling til Aqua pushes her off tongue.gif

Aqua & Lily
So they're around the same age and both grew up in SD so they totally could have known each other growing up? lily was taught to ride growingup and still does so perhaps trail riding buddies a ime or two? Lily's a sassy butt when she feels the urge to be and would totally support Aqua in her decisions and try to be there for her now? (plus she loves baby munchkins so xD)

Aqua & Aiden
so, Aiden being Aiden he would totally flirt xD cause that's just how he is, but I offer him up as a potential friend beyond that? He can't ride to save his life but he'd be his usual self and be respectful and a friend and all that xD

--------------------
aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
rowdry ruff waters
shhhh u don't know yet. no one knows~~~~ shifty eyes~~~

adella && aquata
Ahahaha, Aqua will deal with the squishing for like five minutes and then it'll be "get off now i cannot breathe." Oh gosh, this makes me think of how Della is gonna react when she finds out she's gonna be an aunt [for a second time? I don't know if Aqua let everyone know the first time...] Anyway, I see cute things here and Aqua going to all of Dell's recital things and whatnot.

lily && aquata
i'd love for them to have known each other growing up! maybe aqua dragged lily out for rides when she was trying to avoid their evil nanny and such? she'd totally come bother lily at work, too. and she'd very much enjoy that support in the whole baby thing because she's going to panic like no other.

aiden && aquata
ooooh my gosh, i can see her tearing his ego into two if he flirted with her and then afterward, they could become friends? i think it would be great! I think she'd like him a lot as a friend, and totally offer to teach him to ride a horse and annoy him while he fixes her car. (because she would totally go to him for that, her car is her baby because it needs to haul horse trailers so it has to be in pristine condition.)

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Marian
So starting off with Marian since she basically knows all the Water girls. Marian comes from the same social class as the Waters and currently coworks with Adella.They're close in age so they could have gone to school together? Rode at times together.

Jeremy
We had already mentioned plotting these two a bit so I figured perhaps they could have been a past fling? Jeremy isn't exactly one to grow attachment so even if it was a one time thing it would be all the same to him. He's a narcissist and charmer with no shame. He'd flirt with any pretty lady that he'd like to sleep with and Aquata would be no different.

Jake
So you know Jake, one of my social butterflies and chats (flirts) with basically everyone.

Dimitri
So Dimitri knows a few of the Water girls and could have met Aquata through them or at the bar. He's a goof a lot of the time but if she ever needs a drinking buddy then he's your guy.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

can i call pretty close friends????? even though they're a few years apart they have a couple of things in common, including their love for animals. but also they're kind of opposite in their attitudes, while aquata is tomboyish emme is very girly, and while she's blunt and straightforward, the latter is more subtle. but i still think they could get along splendidly sooo yas <3

aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:

stealing ya code!!

yesss, let's do it! emmeline can be the girly counterpart to aqua's tomboyish self. since emme is kind of high society, maybe they met at the rolex kentucky three day event when aqua was living in kentucky? that way they could've been friends for a long time already, and aqua could help emme find a place to stay and stuff. <3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
absolutely! totally sounds like some place she'd be and they could've bonded over the horses and become friends that way, and then just kind of kept in touch. and ooo if emme could be staying at her place while she finds an apartment for her own that'd be wonderfuuuul!
aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
aquata & era's babes
Marian // Yeah! Maybe they knew each other in school and went on trail rides together? It would be hilarious if Marian had tried to teach Aqua to dance because Aqua has no rhythm when it comes to dancing.

Jeremy // Maybe when Aqua first came back to SD, they had a fling? She'd have shut his flirting down pretty quickly, but been amused and probably have responded to it a little. Also he's hot, so there's no harm there, right?

Jake // Maybe they're friends? I swear, she'd come every morning for coffee and a pastry because she eats more junk food than any normal person should.

Dimitri // I told you about that idea for when Aqua finds out she's pregnant, and I def think they're drinking buddies! I think Aqua enjoys hanging out with him and shouting at the tv at a bar during sports games.

aquata & emmeline
Ooooh, yeah, Emme could totally stay at Aqua's place while she looks for an apartment! It would be like a long sleepover haha. But yeah, they could've bonded over horses and maybe they go on trail rides every so often when they're both free?

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
yessssss omg that sounds so cute though. trail rideeeees.
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Marian
Sounds great. That would definitely be fun and something that Marian would be up for. Marian would definitely wouldn't have laughed at Aqua, too much anyways.

Jeremy
That definitely works. We can do a past thread of where they first met or maybe a little bit afterwards.

Jake
That definitely works.

Dimitri
We definitely need to thread them.

You know the flow, dear. Just let me know what you'd like me to start.

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
Dell & Aqua
she's absolutely going to squeal. Like, totally and completely at the top of her lungs and then giggle forever. and insist on helping with all the things. When she's not mopey. right now she's mopey >.>

Aqua & Lily
Lily would try to be that steady friend with the baby stuff and all, cause she's had other friends have babies haha, but yes! I love that, cause Lily would be totally trying to escape her father growing up so she'd be all for the rides

Aqua & Aiden
hahaha she can totally try to tear down his ego but he's very attached to it. but yes! he'd totally do his best to keep her car runnigng at all times

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
percy & aqua
I imagine Percy's mum wanted her son to know how to ride a horse at some point in time so he could look fancy in front of fancy people hehehe. So let's say idk at some point in time in the past years he needed to reresh those riding skills of his so Aqua was hired for the purpose?

Percy would hate getting all dirty and would not enjoy riding, at all and he'd voice his displeasure loudly and then be quite amused if Aqua would return sassy comebacks his way. So he'd at least consider her fun converstion if he already had to pratice riding for a few hours and he'd also make light fun of her name hoping she doesn't get wind of his full name hehe. He may or may not have slept with her at some poin in time --well or at least tried to and then if she rebuked him pretended like he hadn't had it in mind, at all. tongue.gif If it happened he would have kept it entirely secret and probably one-time thing. Hopefully she wouldn't have told his mum about it.

aquata mara balton
aqua
she/her
heterosexual
horse rider/trainer
tokki
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
aquata & luna's babies
Della // Aqua will just have to drag her out on the horses to get her less mopey. She'd be so unhappy to know her sister is so unhappy, she'd do her best to try to make her happier!

Lily // Yay! Perfect! That all sounds great. Anyone who was up for rides with Aqua as a teen, was a good person to her. XD They should catch up soon!

Aiden // Ahahah, she'll work hard at tearing his ego down. And good, he better keep her truck running because she needs it to haul horses!

aquata & percy
If he'd started learning when he was younger, before Aqua left San Diego the first time, I so see her having been super displeased with his attitude toward horses. However, she'd have thought him to be pretty hot and would probably have slept with him...and then pretended to forget she'd done such a thing with someone she thinks is deplorable. XD However, if it were more recently, since she came back to San Diego, she'd have turned down sleeping with him, using a sassy response, because she currently has someone she has a thing with (and she doesn't know it yet, but she's pregnant with his child.)

I do see some sassy back and forth with these two and it being absolutely hilarious because she'd be soooo annoyed by his complaints about riding ehehehehe.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
aquata & lottie ft. ariel
oh hey, hi, hello! didn't see ya there!

totes jacked your code

obvs it'd be just a tootin shame not to make these guys besties!! lottie would be there through thick & thin for aqua, buuuuut she'll def leave all the muddy stuff to aqua... i'm just lol'ing at the idea of aqua convincing lottie to get on a horse now. but anywhooo~ i think these two would make an amazing duo!! if you're not down, that's okay. i'll just... you know... go over to this corner here and cry... but it's cool!

also! i can't believe i totally spaced on throwing ariel at big sis aqua! FORGIVE ME!<3 ariel is thrilled to be an aunt! she'll help out in any way that she can though she really has no idea what she'd be doing... it's the thought that counts, right? i see there being a kind of disconnect between aqua and ariel since aqua's off doing adult things & being a mom, but ariel will always be there for her big sis!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution