welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

+ swap snow for leaves, 40. gym owner. lord milori
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord

shawn m. blythe

• 42 years old
  • gym owner
  • kind
  • serious
  • wise

about

This is Shawn Blythe. He is the oldest kid out of the Blythe clan. He grew up in New York and lived there until he was about 28 which was when he moved to San Diego.

+ When he was eighteen, Shawn was in a car accident that left him paralyzed from the waist down. He was very down about it, but with help from his girlfriend at the time he began to see the light and the possible positives that could come from being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

+ Now, Shawn is a pretty serious individual. He doesn’t mess around with the rules and he doesn’t think anyone else should either. So, if anyone is messing around in his gym he doesn’t deal with that. In his mind, rules aren’t there to keep people from having fun, they are there to keep people safe. But, he truly is a caring individual. He wants the best for people which is why he opened his gym. He wanted individuals who struggled with disabilities to feel like they were able to participate in sports and work out as well. No one needs to stop living their life because of an accident.

friends

His friends need to be able (or he would really like them too) look past his disability and not try and cater to his every need like he is helpless. Shawn is a nice guy, so I think he would have a few of these at least. They could be people that work at the gym or come into the gym frequently or whatever it is. He just needs some.

enemies

Now… I have no ideas for this right now, but if anyone tried to hurt his brothers and little sister they wouldn’t be at the top of his nice list. They could disapprove of his relationship with Spencer? Their relationship moved pretty fast and there is an age difference between them that could cause some people to question things?

lovers

Right now, he is happily engaged to Spencer O'Connor and I don't see that falling apart any time soon. And with his past I don't imagine a lot of other girlfriends so AUs are probably about the only thing that is hopen.

others

If you have any other ideas I'm totally up for them! c:
BY MITZI

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
riley&shawn: yay for fellow blythe's!! okay as you know riley is bernie's wife. they've been married for years so shawn will be an uncle to 4 great kids, she is currently preggerz with their 4th one http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png riley loves the blythe family, she never really had a family of her own growing up so she considers them her real family. she spoils bernie, conrad, noah and will likely do the same to shawn even though he's older than her lol.

my other babies&shawn: you know my bunch: rina, callie, maddie, leah, harper, colton and erik. all of these guys would like him and you know i see rina, callie, leah and harper female wise liking him as a friend. they'd all work out so they'd go to his gym. erik would like him too, so would colton hell lol. colton wouldn't work out, but he's serious and kind lol. i'd love for shawn to meet my girls though somehow. rina giving him a haircut, callie and him hanging out, leah bringing her kids to the kiddie gym if shawn has one in his own gym and harper would really like him interesting lol.

okay enough blabbering, what do you think? http://i.imgur.com/62gEqlT.png

shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
riley & shawn: shawn is so excited about being an uncle you probably don't even understand. like... he's super excited that he will get to be an uncle again in like 9 months. he just really really likes kids and wants to be a father himself. so yes. anyway!!! i think shawn would really like her. there would be a part of him that would remind him of his ex-girlfriend, sloan. so yeah i really think he would like her and they would get along just fine.

others & shawn: okay so i sat here for hours staring at this thinking about how they could all interact and i was coming up short. before he opened the gym he worked at a bank, i do imagine he was pretty high up in it or decently up so i don't know how much he would have seen people, but there is that possibility. but, rina could definitely give him haircuts! umm... i don't know if he would have a kiddie gym? like... he might have a little area where people could leave their kids at while they worked out or something, but yeah i don't know. umm yes. i would really be down for any of your other characters and him doing something, but i'm coming up very short right now.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
riley&shawn: yay for the blythe family, we all should do a cook out or something soon.

others&shawn: rina would adore shawn, she'd flirt and be her awesome self while cutting his hair. callie would work out in his gym along with the others. leah would like him as a friend and to have a good conversation with. since he likes kids, he can be introduced to ellie and adam especially since leah's husband ben isn't in the picture right now. no romance has to happen, but just friends is cool with me http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png no matter who he meets, they will like him http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
riley & shawn: oh my gosh. a cookout would be perfect!!!

others & shawn: for real, i'm totally down for any of these! c:

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
riley&shawn: well now that bernie knows that riley's pregnant again they can throw a family together for thanksgiving and they can announce it there http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png

others&shawn: i really want to put rina and shawn together in a thread, and also with leah too. up to you, i just think rina and shawn will be adorable friends. just curious if she flirted with him a bit, would he just smile and nod or would he flirt back a bit? http://i.imgur.com/62gEqlT.png
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
riley & shawn: i would sooooooo be down for doing that!

others & shawn: i'm down for all the threads, not even going to lie! so we can do one with rina and leah. for leah we could do something like... i don't know maybe she does come to the gym to check it out and he is the only one available so he shows her around? as for rina.... i don't know what he would do. in my head, i think that since there is such a big age difference then he wouldn't think of it as flirting, so he would go along with it sort of thing or he would realize it's flirting and be cautious because despite him really wanting love he just hasn't found anyone who can handle a man being in the wheelchair. so like... i don't know. anything could happen. just recently i planned something and it ended up going waaaayyy off track and breaking my heart so you know... don't take anything i say as final when it comes to what my characters do. xD

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
riley&shawn: sweet! i'll talk to rinn and stasia about the other boys coming too. http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png

others&shawn: rina wouldn't care if he was in a wheelchair or not though so she'd flirt with him and only would stop when he'd ask her too. it's her being sweet. leah would like that, it sounds like a callie thread too, she'd probably be a member though and just see him around every now and then. then strike up a friendship. <3 http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png i'm game for anything too.
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
wonderful!!! when you get a chance pop onto aim and then we can discuss in more details threads and things. c;

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Cameron
Okay, so starting of with Cam since they're the closest in age. I imagine meeting at the gym would be the best way for them to have met. If the gym has a few punching bags that would be a bonus for Cameron. Generally Cam can come off as rather stoic but in a setting like the gym he'd probably be a lot less stiff, lot easier to converse with. Also if they'd known each other long enough and Shawn was up for it Cam would take him flying. Or even drinking buddies because Cam could get out more often.

Jake
You know Jake as my chatter bug and with Shawn it would be no different. Jake has been hitting the gym a bit more with the cafe still in reconstruction mode and I see him picking up conversation with Shawn no problem.

Ryo
I'm tossing in Ryo more for future reference. He's going to end up being the sperm donor for Kennedy and daddy of her future kid. They may date as well but things are a bit up in the air in that regard. I imagine that their paths will cross at some point all things considering.

--------------------
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
cameron & shawn: i could definitely see a friendship form between these two. they both are pretty stotic, serious individuals so i think they would end up conversing with each other pretty easily. and i think that shawn would love it if cam would take him flying. like... yeah i really see shawn enjoying that and drinking buddies as always a good thing as well, so yes here.

jake & shawn: perfect!! i could see shawn asking him about how the reconstruction is going and all of that because he probably would have gone to his cafe when it was up and running.

ryo & shawn: oh gosh yes!!! they will definitely need to have something because of the kennedy thing. but as you said i think a relationship between these two is something we'll have to keep our eye out on because i really think it could be an interesting relationship.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
aurelia & shawn obviously i had to pop in here at some point bc picspam but omg i had a thought. i reckon she goes to the gym fairly regularly to blow off steam (bc she is a destructive, angry, inplosive person u knw), so they would have bumped into each other eventually. i actually think he would be rly good for her?? he's rly mellow and kind, and a fella who looks before he leaps. they can be friends after a bit of prodding on her part, and he gets to ~calm her~ whenever she has a bad day 8D usually she assaults those who try but who tf who want to hit a man in a wheelchair like come on man that is just rOOD and aurelia wouldn't want to anyway lmao. anywho lemme know what u think bby bc i smell something gr8!

shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
aurelia sofia wang ohh i think this would be super duper adorable!!! they really are opposites as she is more highstrung and he's just pretty chill. so, i think it would be interesting if she ended up loosening up by spending time around him and..... yes. i just think it will be great and we should definitely do something with them because it would be really cute. like... maybe she gets a little irritated with someone else in the gym and shawn sees it and then they go from there?

--------------------
xio mara sanchez
she answers to anything
she/her
polysexual
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
shawn michael blythe so, if Shawn owns the gym that Xio does her boxing lessons at, than hello boss xD The only thing that Xio does that's against the rules is her boxing but she wouldn't do that at the gym obvs, beyond that for all that she's a total goofball, she grew up in an army household and she knows how to play by the rules, and would never think twice about his disability because she knows plenty of others who are veterans in the same boat and she wouldn't pay attention to it to them, so not him either. So friend?

--------------------
shawn michael blythe
shaw
he/him
married
heterosexual
gym owner
erin
xio mara sanchez

yesssssss. they could definitely be friends! he would really appreciate her not thinking about his disabilities really. he would also really like that she would follow the rules. but, i really do think that they could get along! he works out at the gym often so maybe that's something they could do every once in awhile? right now i'm not sure what they would do other than that, but i'm sure they would be doing something else. xD i'm certainly game for throwing these two together!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution