welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'M NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT, eilonwy ; eliza taylor; professor
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
it
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
MSG CHOICE: discord
october
riley
harwood
i know i'm bad news i saved it all for you oh i want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way

about october

26. leaderly. polished. steely.

about. October is headstrong, determined, dependable, and intelligent. As a natural born leader, who is capable of inspiring all around her, October will ask questions before acting. However, she has been shown to make impulsive decisions. She is also fair, selfless, caring, and loyal to a fault. It's easy to gain her trust but once it has been betrayed, her loyalty is nonexistent. October is quick to call people out on their behavior being a university professor and all, she's quick to call out bullshit. She also has a natural maternal instinct given losing her father at a young age and helping her family deal with the loss. Although October can be rather blunt and closed off, she does have a vulnerable side to her, which she only shows around those she loves and deems close to her.

friends. October is a very sociable person. She isn't awkward in the slightest and loves talking to people so I suspect she'll have a lot of friends, especially co-workers or students in her class. Her spirit is a princess so she does have a regal aura to her but she can let loose and have fun every now and then, especially during finals week. October is easy to befriend but difficult to grow close to. Her social circle is very big so it's difficult for her to grow close to all the people she knows so she has many friends but not that many who are close to her.

enemies. October has a habit of being a stubborn, bossy, and overwhelming person so I wouldn't be surprised if she had enemies. Whether it's a student who hates her or someone she gets off on the wrong foot with, October isn't perfect and thus needs some people who don't like her. She also has a habit of getting into professor mode outside of the classroom so don't be surprised if she starts analyzing you and talking about your brain which may piss some people off.

lovers. I've made October bisexual so either gender can be involved with her. October is 26 and while she should probably think about settling down with someone, she prefers to keep things casual with people. If she finds the right one, she'll settle down but for now her work and family come first.

relationships

clair h.

- big brother

rebecca h.

- big sister

kassidy h.

- little sister

james s.

- bestie

ayden r.

- colleagues, friends

jake j.

- friends

dimitri e.

- friends

sienna s.

- gay af

bryan w.

- friends

todd h.

- experiment

CODE
[dohtml]<style type="text/css">
.j9replycont {background-color: #2c1811; width: 225px; margin: 10px auto; padding-bottom: 1px; }
.j9replycont h1 { background-color: #d2c8b4; width: 225px; height: 30px; margin: 0px; font: normal bold normal 10px/30px Times New Roman; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; color: #2c1811; }
.j9replycont h2 { background-color: #fff; width: 185px; margin: 10px auto; font: normal normal normal 10px/110% Calibri; padding: 5px; color: #000; text-align: justify; }
</style>

<div class="j9replycont">
<h1>name & name</h1>

<h2>words here words and things here yessssss okay good a+ this expands infinitely so have fun w it aww yeah</h2>
</div>[/dohtml]

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Becca
Harwood Aussies Unite! We'll have to think of a nickname for October (we have Bunny Aussie for Clair, Fish Aussie for Becca and Puppy Aussie for Kassidy). So we definitely gotta throw these two together soon. I'd love to do a time warp thread of when October first arrives and then finds out about Becca's attack. And we could something more recently like them getting lunch and what not. Plus sister's night with Kassidy and all the family stuff. Let's do this!

Ayden
So these are teaching buddies! Ayden works in the music department and she works in psychology so they wouldn't probably cross paths all that often but we could probably think of something. I can imagine them getting along well. Ayden isn't outwardly sociable but he's easy to get along with. On the side Ayden is also an archery instructor at a local range. So if she'd ever be interested in learning he's always happy to teach.

Jake
Jake is my cafe owner and one of my social butterflies. He's quite the chatter bug and gets along with most anyone. He also a bit of a flirt although much of the time he may not realize he's doing it. Now the cafe has been out of commission since last July due to it getting hit in the bombings that took place (Which I think Becca happened to be near one at a different time). It's going to be reopening soon but they could have met long before that.

Mai
Okay, so not sure where October is living exactly but if it's an apartment I offer up Mai here as a landlady. Her family owns an apartment complex where Mai currently resides with her husband and 1 y/o son. She's the mother of my crew, very sweet and kind. She's also a cake decorator at a bakery which she manages.

Dimitri
Dimitri is my bartender and a bit of a goof. If October ever needs a drinking buddy he's her guy. He need to rant a little? He's willing to listen. Over all Dimitri's a stand up guy.
kassidy evangeline harwood
kass
she / her
dating
pansexual
Medical Resident
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MSG NAME: rinn#1331

October & Kassidy

hail yeah big sis! (i suggest princess aussie for her nickname btw) So October is probably the sibling Kass is closest to, especially since their father's death. They seem to be pretty likeminded, though Kass is shyer, and a little more reserved. Maybe October is the only one Kass has come out to? I expect they probably talked a lot while they were living far apart, and Kass is obviously ecstatic for her to be here. She probably drops in on her a lot, and would honestly probably come sit in on one of her lectures or s/t because she wants to see her big sis in action.

October & Catalina

Lina's starting at SDSU in the fall, and she's a music major, but I could totally see her taking psychology to fulfill her science requirements. I imagine, especially in a subject that isn't her forte, she'll have occasional language barrier issues, and would come talk to October after class for clarification, so she'd certainly make herself known out of the many faces in a lecture hall. They're also both outgoing and kinda fiery, i think, so they'd likely get along!

October & Sienna

u are absolute bae for making a clarke to my lexa and I absolutely cannot wait for these two to start their emotional tug of war. I was trying to think of funny ways for them to meet, like maybe October has seen her around because she occasionally does business on campus, and asks if she's one of her students, or She could see Sin pick-pocket someone and come up to her just to be like "i saw that, very sneaky," OR she could just happen to be at a meeting place Sin had set up with someone and Sin could approach her thinking she's a client. IDK, the possibilities are endless, let me know what you think!

--------------------
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
it
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

becca & october

I like Princess Aussie as suggested by our lovely Rinn. But yes, I completely agree, we need to thread these two! October coming home and finding out about the attacks will make the family reunion go from ":D ...... D:" lol.

ayden & october

October needs teaching buddies for sure so she'll definitely try to befriend Ayden and maybe bring out the more social side of him? If not, she'd be fine with just the two of them having a more personal friendship. And October would love to learn archery, because I am personally an archery geek, and maybe learning music as well? There's a lot open between these two and I can just see them nerding out over their hobbies together.

jake & october

Well, being a teacher requires a copious amount of caffeine so she would probably have been a regular at his café for the time that it was open. I think they'd get along quite well and she'd probably be there as emotional/mental support until it reopens.

mai & october

Hmmm.... I honestly don't think there's anything here between them? Unless October visits her bakery a lot? Other than that, not much interaction could happen here.

dimitri & october

As said with the caffeine thing, she'll need some drinks in her system too after a long week of classes. I think these two would be able to hit it off really well!

kassidy & october

WE ARE FAMILY. [clap clap clap] ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND ME. Those are how the lyrics go, right? But anywho, yes, okay, partners in crime, the dynamic duo, etc., etc. She is so cute, I want to cuddle her forever and October feels the same. She'll definitely be super overprotective of her but in a chill kind of way. She'd be subtle like if Kassidy went on a date, she'd be like "so i stalked their instagram and i think u should kno" but also tell her to use protection a minute later like a good embarrassing sister should. But yes, these two are gonna be the best of sisters, ever.

catalina & october

She sounds adorable and October has a bias for loving her international students more after teaching over in Japan so she would adore this girl. She'd totally be the type to be like: "[slides dollar bill] so u should change ur major i'm js" but really, she'd help Catalina with anything other than her psychology class. She'll be that cool teacher Cataline can trust and go to for any help, school or life.

sienna & october

ARE YOU READY TO GET SUPER GAY? BECAUSE I AM. And I think October mistaking Sienna for a student would be hilarious because she'd be like "shit i wanna BANG THAT STUDENT" and be relieved when she founds out otherwise but idk, we can honestly do so much with them and I am ready for this emotional roller coaster.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
october and jim i have lots of babes but first here is my fellow 100 child. jim occasionally visits the college for work related things of his own so they could possibly meet there. he is feeling really lonely cause his sister is mia so he would def try to actually be personable for once. once he gets to like someone he is really affectionate touch wise so if october is okay with lots of hugs then i think they would get along pretty well.

october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
it
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

jim & october

YES, SWEET APOCALYPTIC CHILDREN. We love hugs in this family, god dammit. They're both the same age too so October will be like "YES FRIEND MY AGE HELLO HOW DO FELLOW ADULT" so I vote they're the ultimate bros, okay, bye.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
october and jim i second this vote so it shall happen! if she called him a fellow adult jim would laugh so hard because he fails at being an adult. like he ran away from home at the age of eleven because he couldn't deal with crap then. they can go drink together and talk about family drama and all that. if they become besties too he would def invite her over for cuddle sessions all the time.

i can def set something up for them but it might take a while because school.
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
it
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

jim & october

Yeah, same. Really, who knows how to adult? But yes, besties for life. And that's fine, we could do like an IM or cell thing to get them started?

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
october and jim i certainly don't know how. cell sounds perf cause idk if jim even knows how to use IM
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
October & Maggie

I really think that these two would butt heads. They're the same age but they've had vastly different lives. Maggie doesn't have any education after High School, and October obviously is a smart cookie. Beyond that, if they ever got into a situation where October showed her more bossy side, Maggie definitely wouldn't take kindly to it, she's bossed around enough xD However I do think that they should meet. Maybe, because Maggie does have dreams of bigger things, she sneaks into a class of Octobers? And if October kinda knows her students she could see that Maggie definitely isn't one of them?
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
first off, i'm going to apologize for this because i'm sitting here trying to think of something and all i can think of is "yes... yes. they would be interesting i think" so if you want we can have cell threads with some of these or something to kinda test out relationships?

bryan & october okay this is one of those that i warned you about. bryan is the spirit of bambi. he's very shy, vegetarian, and kinda nerdy? he really likes learning about science and is thinking about becoming a professor (though it would probably be like a part-time night class only type of thing). anyway! there is just something about her personality that i think they would click? he has been taking a few extra classes to get his masters degree so they could have bumped into each other at the university?

todd & october todd has been really bonding with rebecca lately. like in a roundabout way he was the reason that she was attacked about a year ago and he does live next door to her. soooo, i think maybe they would have bumped into each other at some point? he's pretty awkward, but he is a kind and gentle soul. i don't know. it might be interesting if she analyzed him? i mean... he's been through a lot the past couple of years so if they started talking and she hit some sore spots it might be... heartbreaking?
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
it
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

maggie & october

Oooooh, that sounds interesting. I feel like October would totally see Maggie as a challenge to befriend and really get to know. Them butting heads would be be hilarious too lol.

bryan & october

October would love him already if he was considering being a professor since she's biased like that. And Bambi is adorable so you can bet October would be fiercely protective of him and his shy nature. Maybe he was a sit-in professor observing her class or something and that's how they meet?

todd & october

October loves analysing people so I love this plot already. If she knew he had a part in why Rebecca was attacked, she would have a grudge against him but she would try and pick at his brain and see what's going on up there and I love angst so I'm all about this plot.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

thalia & october

A friendship between these two just needs to happen. I absolutely adore October, and I feel as if she and Thalia would get along just swimmingly! Thalia is a student at SDSU, who's working on her law degree, so that's where she and October could meet. Perhaps Thalia is taking one of October's courses and they develop a kinship. As for a thread idea, I'm kinda of blaaaah. But maybe they could have exchanged phone numbers, if October isn't one of those 'can't interact with any students outside of class' kind of professors?

bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
wonderful!!! i'm up for threading either of them or both of them. whatever you want. c: just let me know!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ender & october i would not be surprised if ender and october were some sort of enemies. october is a headstrong teacher who is actually caring and kind, where ender is... you know, a douche who likes arguing. i'm guessing these two piss each other off on the regular, probably because of october's tendency to try and get into people's heads. ender resists that so heavily. he wants literally no one to know too much about him - it's hard enough having the musical be about his high school years, a time he doesn't really want to talk about. they probably even hate each other when ender is drunk - which is a feat, considering ender doesn't hate ANYONE drunk. hateship ahoy!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution