welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'M NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT, eilonwy ; eliza taylor; professor
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
single
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
MSG CHOICE: discord

thalia & october

Nah, she's one of those ~cool~ professors so she'd totally give out her number and text students and stuff. And they're both princesses so yes, she needs to be friends with her lol. Psychology professor and the law students, I can totally see October trying to help Thalia with cases by being the court psychologist or something!

bryan & october

Let's do both, she needs plots!

ender & october

Oh, he's totally gonna be that little shit of a student that gets on October's nerves and the one she complains about to all of her colleagues. His essays probably are just rants arguing with what she said during the lecture or something and she just sets it down and drinks wine to forget about how much of an ass he is lol. I like this, enemies for sure!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

thalia & october

Unfortunately, Thalia isn't an official lawyer just yet. She has to complete her degree in about three years, so yeah... BUT. What if October is trying to help Thalia with networking? Maybe trying to expand her horizon to other careers other than law? They're fairly close in age so really I think it would just be awesome if they became friends no matter what the reason. xD

october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
single
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

thalia & october

Lol, even so, they can still network and stuff and October can help her out with whatever she needs. They totally need to become friends!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

october & macie

OKAY LIKE I SAID NESSA WE DEF NEED TO PLOT SO HERE I AM. b/c like if october is jim's bestie then she would have to know macie. the twins are inseparable except for recently obvs lmao so macie knows most of jim's friends. she's a lot more outgoing and chatty than jim so half the time she usually ends up befriending them as well. idk i think these two would get along p well so u kno u kno we should def thread them sometime. soyeah i'm horrible at plotting but at least an attempt has been made. [finger guns]

october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
single
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

macie & october

These two probably also be besties, let's be real here. So yeah, let's shove them in a thread together omg.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

october & macie

YEEE i'm supes excited i feel like macie doesn't have enough female friends so she'll be hella pumped for a girl's night tbh. soyes we def need a thread just lemme kno if u want me 2 start or if u wanna start it i don't mind either way. 8D

october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
single
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

macie & october

Same, I feel like her friends are mostly males and/or her students so she needs more gal pals. And I can start if you wanna. We want to do girls night out or a slumber party? BECAUSE YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR A SLUMBER PARTY.

--------------------
xio mara sanchez
she answers to anything
she/her
single
unknown
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
I'm going to pretend the fact that I get distracted singing Hamilton everytime I see your title is the reason I haven't replied here yet!

xio && October

so I have to toss the 100 this way! being that Xio has Raven's face xD and I think they'd really get along, as evidenced in the cell thread. Xio was in the army for a long time, and grew up with a father that was so someone whose headstrong won't phase her at all. She's loose and easy going on the outside but it hides the fact that she's fiery and always ready for a fight. I could see them being going out buddies or just buds? ^^

nico && october
again with the 100! though Nico has Jasper's face xD he is a college student with a penchant for playing like a good kid to hide his devilish side. tbh though I could see him actually enjoying her class and surprising himself by doing well in it because of his theories on masks and the way people think? perhaps advisor or convinces him to actually study it and take it seriously? he totally needs that

miles && october
so miles is a guest lecturer/adjunct at the college, so colleagues ftw! He teaches linguistics, and is rather shy and stutters around women until he talks about his work cause he is sorta brilliant, I could see them being acquaintances at least?

aiden vincent && october

so, Vincent is a flirt, a total flirt and tends to white knight on women because he also has that odd flip of the coin, total respect. Perhaps she doesn't take that sort of thing well though? he'd totally back off and chuckle if she did. idk, just thought I'd offer him as well!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

october & macie

DUDE YES OBVS A SLUMBER PARTY IS THE WAY TO GO [THUMBS UP] they can eat a bunch of junk food and do each other's nails and all that fun shit and it will be GREAT and they will be SO HAPPY.

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
october & mason & jim

i am just jumping in to say that if jim isn't invited to the sleepover he is going to be really sad that he was left out by two of his favorite girls.
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
single
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

macie & jim & october

EVERYONE'S INVITED TO THIS SLUMBER PARTY, RELAX.

xio & october

Of course, they have to be friends! The 100 faces 4 lyf. Her being in the army will like blow October's mind and she'll be all like, "ok so lemme dig into your brain" but yes, I nominate these two as friends because reasons.

nico & october

JASPER MY SWEET SUMMER CHILD. October has a tendency to play favorites in class so I don't doubt that Nico would be one of her favorites. Especially if she found out that he was doing the best in her class versus his others. She'd always have her office doors open for him and he could totally confide in her.

miles & october

Aww, he sounds adorable. Colleagues are the best and October would totally try and get him to open up and be a bit more lively since she's such a firecracker but she would respect his shyness and not push him to be outgoing if he didn't want to. She'd totally have him lecture her class if she was too hungover or something, lol.

vincent & october

Honestly, October would find total humor with it and play along. She'd fake some damsel in distress attitude and be completely dramatic around him and hopefully, he'd eventually see what she was doing and they become friends?

--------------------
aiden vincent knight
Call Him Vincent
he/him
flinger
heterosexual
Mechanic
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MSG NAME: pm<3

xio && October
psh yes, 100 faces for life haha. Xio will happily let her dig as long as it doesn't cross with anything that she's supposed to keep classified haha. But yes, yes, friends<3

nico && october
I KNOW ugh Jasper. He'd be all smug about being a favorite xD and probably really reluctant to go to office hours cause that means caring about his studies but awesomeeee sauce ^^

miles && october
\
Yes all the colleagues! Haha he'd totally lecture but he's so bad at it, he stutters a lot for a linguist, but if they talk about work or whatnot he can be totally open and chatty, and might totally blush and stutter cause she is such a firecracker and likely not notice if she was hungover or anything xD

aiden vincent && october
Honestly, October would find total humor with it and play along. She'd fake some damsel in distress attitude and be completely dramatic around him and hopefully, he'd eventually see what she was doing and they become friends?
ah i like that! It may take him a little bit to notice that she's playing and then he'd probably laugh and enjoy her company so yes, yay! lol

--------------------
october riley harwood
n/a
she/her
single
bisexual
psychology professor
nessa

xio & october

They're gonna be awesome friends, okay? Xio can show her how to be more of a badass lol.

nico & october

He better not let the favoritism go to his head, lol. And office hours doesn't always mean school related stuff. He could just show up for coffee and chit-chat. I dunno, he's adorable and October is gonna love him.

miles & october

He gets cuter and cuter with every word. She may not have any experience in linguistics but she'll totally listen to him ramble about his work because she's cool like that.

vincent & october

They're gonna be such dorks, I'm excited<3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
october riley harwood just gonna go short but sweet and say I'm all for any/all the threads! Just lemme know ^^
levi haruto castelo
l
he/him
dating
pansexual
graphic designer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
october riley harwood

LEVI
soooo levi is in a thing with kass and since it seems like october and kass are pretty close, then well... these two should know each other. levi really doesn't hate anyone because he is too naive to know to do so, so even if october was overwhelming or bossy or stubborn about something he would still be really kind to her while believing that was how she showed people she liked them. but idk, if she's more accepting then they could possibly go out and have fun once in a while? idk what she does to let lose during finals week, but if they were close enough i could see levi being willing to help her with that.

sorry that was a rambling mess, but these two should know each other so i was trying to figure out something.

also.... did we ever thread out our other ideas? did you still want to do that?

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution