welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

sunshine on my shoulders, julien/combear
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 01:35 AM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

the cool air flavored with just the hint of pumpkin filled the air soothing ty's heart. even though breaking up with jocelyn had been hard it had ultimately been the right move. tybalt would have just made her miserable by being with her. he wasn't going to make that bright smile dim on her face just because of their relationship. while it had hurt it had been for the best leaving ty alone staring out at the pumpkin patch.

coming here had been a spur of the moment decision. one birthed by the fact that he had little in the way of halloween decorations. last year had been consumed by the party leaving little time to think of the actual holiday. all he had planned this month was hanging around the house handing out candy while maybe getting a little inspiration from the different costumes paraded around that night. if he wanted to entice any trick-or-treaters to his house ty needed to go all out in decorations. plus, he was hoping to get ayden and his godson to help him carve some jack o lanterns. every house was always made ten times more inviting by a happy pair of pumpkins lighting up the driveway.

sipping his hot chocolate ty eyed the patch. it was still early enough in the season that there was a vast choice of candidates to pick from. there were even a few people out here in the middle of the day during the week. ty hadn't expected to see a whole lot of people considering school was still in session. they must have had the same thought as he did to get here before the rush. stealing pumpkins from children was almost as bad as taking their candy.

one man caught his eye making ty pause. there was no way he would have forgotten julien. not after their strange meeting and especially not because he was a very striking man. that accent certainly helped julien cement his place in ty's memories. "julien! ty called as he picked his way through the patch. once he was close enough not to have to yell to be heard ty waved. "i guess we both had the same idea. unless you came for the train ride and i am sorry i do not think they allow people on without a kid."

PM
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:03 AM

julien rémy laurent

the prince from the little prince

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

♀ ♦ 263 posts ♦ 28400 points

this round, julien had not bothered dressing up for halloween. he had decided to go out anyway, in cosy, warm clothing to admire the costumes of the people of san diego. tightening his scarf snugly over his neck, julien set out for the pumpkin patch with a steaming mug of hot chocolate. he had also bought marshmallows for the occasion, having thought that he deserved a treat. halloween reminded him of the day when he had dressed up with alma, but now that the beautiful hispanic woman was gone from his life, julien had found himself painfully alone once more. his ex-wife had left too, returning to france. his father was still there, as well as the skeleton of his son. it dawned on him how alone he was tonight, but hey, he got to see some nice costumes. that was a silver lining to all of this, right?

maybe he could pick a nice pumpkin to carve out too. they were a pain to do, but it would distract him immensely. they weren't easy to stick a knife into, let alone try to carve out a face, but he did want to go home with aching arms so that he would not have to think so much. julien had even brought along a small pen knife for the occasion. he walked into the patch, unable to help but smile at the sight of children trying to lug a huge pumpkin by themselves home. leaving them to that, he also surveyed the costumes before looking around for a nice pumpkin. they all looked....exactly the same, but he wanted one big enough so that he could also make soup out of it too.

a voice called his name, and he perked up. oh! it was ty, the author! the frenchman turned to face him, a warm smile on his face. "hello, ty," he hummed. at the other man's comment, he had to laugh. "really? that is a shame. they need to make one for adults too." the train did look very small for him to sit in, but the thought of squeezing himself in nonetheless make him grin. "have you found a pumpkin yet?" he took a sip of his chocolate, basking in its warmth. "i haven't."

tybalt william haines

take it in your heart now, lover
BY MITZI

PM
^
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 12:57 AM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

even though it wasn't quite halloween people were still dressed up. ty loved all the children running happily around in their costumes. no matter how much his heart hurt at the fact that one of them wasn't his ty wasn't going to be annoyed at their happiness. instead, he took a second to imagine that one of them was calista happily running around wherever she was. there was no way sera wouldn't make sure her daughter was happy even if that meant that ty wasn't apart of her life. coming here probably hadn't been the best remedy for his sadness but it was working in different ways.

having julien as part of the view certainly took ty's mind off of the fact that he wasn't here with calista. there was something about the french man that drew ty to him. "they should. if you asked they might let you ride that one. as long as you are not afraid i think there is a tunnel full of scary monsters." shrieks from the little kids could be heard every few minutes as they passed the monsters. this could be one of the reasons why julien was magnetic. anyone that was easy to talk to was already heading in the right direction for just ty's type.

shaking his head ty just held out his own hot chocolate cup. "nope, not yet. i actually got distracted by the cocoa." following julien's example ty took a sip of his own drink savoring the taste. "cocoa is my kryptonite. it can bring me to my knees by bringing up happy memories." it would be too easy to get dragged down by memories again. not willing to let himself fall down that hole once more ty let himself stare at julien again. he was a better distraction than anything else in this patch. "do you want to look for some together? i bet we could find a few good ones."

julien rémy laurent /my combabe
ϟ

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]