welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i choose you!, [out of character]
erin's a superhero!
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 06:14 PM

erin's a superhero!

elf from kiss me i'm irish

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

cat lady

face claim:

storm

teleportation

she/her ♦ 972 posts ♦ 68000 points

okay so i have been thinking about this for a while because well... i love pokemon and sometime i procrastinate things, but if your character could choose a pokemon to be their partner who would it be? just.... post it here with a possible reason or whatever. you know the drill!

for those of you that don't know pokemon really well, but want to procrastinate on things. then maybe this site will help. that's a list of all the pokemon and if you click on them then they give you a little bit about the pokemon that could help you decide they would fit or not.

so for example (not that i think one needs to be here, but you know) i would choose:

luxray because he is just an absolute badass.

PMEmailAIM
^
bryan roscoe woods
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 06:53 PM

bryan roscoe woods

bambi from bambi

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

daniel bederov

biology teacher

she/her ♦ 609 posts ♦ 49000 points

bryan roscoe woods

deerling. well the spirit of bambi so i thought about deer like pokemon and this was the first one to come to mind because of just the all around cuteness. and i feel like at first bryan would have been scared of any pokemon so this little cutie would have been perfect for him because it is small and precious. since then i'm sure it has evolved into this and yes. that is them. just imagine it.

PMEmailAIM
^
nathaniel christian jackson
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 06:56 PM

the beast from beauty and the beast

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

she/her ♦ 2194 posts ♦ 111500 points

gyarados. longest time i had him paired with blaziken, but i never really had a good reason for why i choose him other than blaziken is a badass. however, upon reading about gyarados i realized that that would fit nate more than a pairing with blaziken. gyarados is easily angered, but they will do what they can to get their point across (how many people has nate punched again?). these two would just... work. also, it evolves from magikarp, a completely useless pokemon, and nate ran away from his responsibilities as a father making him completely useless but now that he has evolved so to speak, he is trying to make up for that.

PMEmailAIM
^
beau forest rain
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:00 PM

beau forest rain

dodger from oliver and company

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

adam levine

lead singer for the vagabonds

she/her ♦ 1417 posts ♦ 43000 points

beau forest rain

piplup. for the longest time i had beau paired with a golduck then i read about piplup and i about cried it was so spot on. piplup is very full of himself and doesn't usually like to admit that he needs help and when he does need help he still doesn't like to admit it, but will rely on those close to him. also, that gif.... just look at it. obviously piplup thinks he's stronger than cynadquil and can open the door.

PMEmailAIM
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:14 PM

phoenix archer schuler

robin hood from robin hood

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

computer repair techinician/hacker

she/her ♦ 424 posts ♦ 33000 points

phoenix archer schuler

vulpix. so i thought about meowth or persian for him since he steals and yada yada yada, but i didn't think they're personalities were as fitting for him so i turned to vulpix because of the fox thing, but look how fun loving this little guy is? phoenix and him would just be precious together running around and playing and vulpix would just curl up next to him for a nap. it would be cute!

PMEmailAIM
^
erica sonnet bastille
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:31 PM

erica sonnet bastille

calcifer from howl's moving castle

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

skye stracke

detective

she/her ♦ 319 posts ♦ 41000 points

erica sonnet bastille

arcanine. well, like erin said I almost gave her growlithe cause, cop and all, but I felt like arcanine fit her best. because of the cop tie in but also because of fire man, fire haha. also I think arcanine just suits her. fiercely brave and loyal? rickey may behave cold as ice but she's anythnig but. also it entertains me that rickey of all charies came to me first >.>

PM
^
chloe anne davis
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:33 PM

chloe anne davis

cruella de vil from 101 dalmations

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

asexual

face claim:

kelsey asbille chow

fashion designer

she/her ♦ 518 posts ♦ 44000 points

chloe anne davis

milotic. feebas evolves into milotic through beauty and since chloe is obsessed with the fashion industry and things it just seemed to fit. but, she would also have an espeon on her team because they have a similar personality.

PMEmailAIM
^
gabriel emory shaw
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:38 PM

gabriel emory shaw

alpha from up

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

nick bateman

doctor

she/her ♦ 466 posts ♦ 32000 points

gabriel emory shaw

houndoom. houndoom looks most like a doberman pincher plus he is also a fire pokemon which fits the temper that he has. but!!! he can also be kinda cute. see? granted, gabriel isn't really cute but he can be charming so i'm relating it that way. oh and look how proud the little shithead is before he evolves see? and if that wasn't gabriel before he lost everything i don't know what was.

PMEmailAIM
^
adella serena waters
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 12:10 AM

adella serena waters

adella triton from The Little Mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Barbara Palvin

Dancer

Her/she ♦ 718 posts ♦ 63000 points

adella serena waters

marill. I kept going back to marill for della, tbh. Water pokemon which is perfect for miss Dell, obv, cause mermaid for the win,. Also, dual with fairy which works out well for Dell haha. And just sorta...sweet, though runs away when faced with scary opponents which is...very Della xD

PM
^
jocelyn noelle soloman
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 12:59 AM

jocelyn noelle soloman

toothiana from rise of the guardians

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

zoe saldana

dentist

she/her ♦ 418 posts ♦ 54000 points

jocelyn noelle soloman

togepi. i had a hard time choosing a pokemon for jocelyn. i figured that she would lean towards the fairy type pokemon or maybe a flying pokemon but then i ran across togepi and he was perfect. he's very friendly even with a bit of a mischievous side which jocelyn doesn't really have, but that's part of what would make them work so well. plus, when togepi evolves he becomes part flying. so perfect!

PMEmailAIM
^
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 01:22 AM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

tybalt william robinson

persian. ty is totally a cat person. his whole team would probably just be all cats. persian, though, would be his favorite. not only do they look regal but they can also be badass when need be. instead of just having dog piles ty would have cat piles with his persian, luxray, and skitty.

PM
^
alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 01:33 AM

alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd

valka from How to Train Your Dragon

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

owner of serendipity flowers

She/her ♦ 241 posts ♦ 33000 points

alyssa kara shepherd

electrike. aly was hard to decide for. she would be one that half her party would be flowers and the other dogs. electrike would probably be one of her favorites though. while they are just lightening the babies look like lily pads and aly would love them. she would let hers run around and follow her everywhere. i found a gif of an electrike with a tropius and alyssa would totally have one of those as well. she would make a saddle for hers so that it could carry all her flowers around.

PM
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: Dec 23 2014, 01:53 AM

sophia regina bayley

sophie hatter from Howl's Moving Castle

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

Demisexual

face claim:

anna popplewell

fashion designer

She/her ♦ 540 posts ♦ 94000 points

sophia regina bayley

lilligant. so, sophie loved flowers and had a whole meadow of them. which means lilligant would be perfect. not only is she a flower but she is elegant as well. while sophia doesn't feel elegant all of the time i think she would keep her lilligant around to make her feel like she can be better then what she thinks.

PM
^
aislinn luna nox
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 10:54 PM

aislinn luna nox

clotho from Hercules

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

unknown

face claim:

karlie kloss

information dealer / occult shop owner

she/her ♦ 208 posts ♦ 36000 points

aislinn luna nox

espeon. so beyond fitting for the fact that it's a psychic pokemon... okay so mostly becuase of that. Calm, unmoving once they've made up their mind, I just think it fits!

PM
^
adrian yuxian hua
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 02:50 AM

adrian yuxian hua

jack skellington from the nightmare before christmas

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

lu han

thespian

♀ ♦ 289 posts ♦ 27400 points

adrian yuxian hua

ghastly evolutions: adrian's favorite hobby is spooking the shit out of people, and what better way to do it than with the ghastly squad?? it is likely though that he will have 3 gengars at the end of the day but he doesn't mind as long as they're always up for mischief like he is. a shedinja is also probably included in his party bc srsly tho just to screw everybody over too

[

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]