welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ thicker than water, 1 brother
nathaniel christian jackson
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
thicker than water
~32
open spirit
aaron tveit
open personality
See that lad up there? That is the lovely Aaron Tveit. And I promise you he is telling you the make this happen and adding a wonderful please on the end. If you don't believe me than view the gif. This is the request for Nate's full brother and for the sake of the ad I will be calling him Aaron.

Nate's father left on his fourth birthday and at the time his mother didn't know she was pregnant with Aaron. As the months went by Nate was too angry to really notice any changes with his mother or anything like that. He was too busy being a bratty little hellion who was trying to deal with his father leaving him. When it came time for Aaron to be born, their mother realized that she couldn't take care of two children especially if Aaron acted anything like that. Not only that but she didn't have the funds to support two children. However, she also didn't want to put him up for adoption where she couldn't see him. Instead, she gave him to her sister and her husband who was struggling to have a child of their own that way they could have a child and she would still be able to see him.

As they grew older Nate and Aaron were fairly close despite the four-year age gap. Nate tended to treat him like a little brother and would pretty well tell him everything. However, when everything starts to go down with Nate and his baby mama I see them tapering off a bit. Nate would see Aaron as too young to understand what was going on and everything. I also imagine it around that time that Nate's mom starts to spend a bit more time with Aaron because her sister plans on moving due to a job or whatever that is up to you. This angers Nate even more until she finally tells him that Aaron is his brother which basically sets the final stage for him running off.

Now years later I would really like them to meet up and continue that bond that they once had. Maybe they met at their fathers funeral which would have been in April '13 or even more recently. I think that once they get past everything they could be super close and I would actually really like that.

Since the funeral, Nate has struggled. His wife died in September '16 and since then he's been raising his son by himself which isn't easy for him, so I'd really like for them to have possibly bonded during this time and really have the relationship they never had?

Plot-wise that is about the summary that I have. Aaron Tveit is the face shown because I just feel like him and Jensen could be related, but I'm definitely open to other faces as long as they look like the could be related. Andrew McMahon could also be a possibility? There are def some photos of him that I think look kinda like Jensen. Jesse Lee Soffer is another possibility. He would be 32ish and born around October. That is just a timeline thing for me that I like, so yeah. Umm I think that is all I have and I would love you forever and ever if you took this!

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
this has been reopened!

--------------------
mickey hargrove hadley
mick
he/him
N/A
single
bisexual
guitarist in a band
tokki
TIMEZONE: est
MSG NAME: beccatokki#5144
this gon' be nate's full bro c;
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
i'm so excited!!!!!! i can't wait to see him!!!!!!!

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution