welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ dancing is the language of the soul, Adella, Dancer, Boy Crazy, 20
era
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
Rebecca
Awesomeness, consider it filled then. Or at the very least she could work alongside the person that actually takes care of Papa Water's business and so has come by to get needed signatures. It could be how their paths initially crossed and explain how they know each other if they ever bump into each other around town.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Della & Lana

I can't help but feel that these two would have been quite close as children but perhaps after the death of their mother they drifted a tiny bit. I mean before Athena died, Alana loved to dance but in all honesty she's not danced in a recital or in front of anyone since then... well not unless you count dancing in a club but I don't count that lol. I was thinking that perhaps we could have some kind of thread where they meet up for a night out or something? Although I would love to hear your ideas if you have any.
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm<3
I could definitely see them being close when they were younger but Dell would totally get why she dropped it, she's a no pressure sort of gal like that xD but I could see it being a bonding point when they were young. Della actually doesn't go out to clubs and bars and such--unless her sisters ask her. SO if Lana asked, she'd be all for it lol. Della is boy crazy but sort of hopeless with shopping and makeup and such, she's bad at getting dolled up so I totally assume she'd ask Lana for help with it! But I'd love to have a night out thread with these two<3 alana coralie waters

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
adella serena waters

okay so, i rly want them to meet? he is a 24/7 grumpy, temperamental boy, and della is just happy and bubbly and i love her https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png he doesn't really have very many friends he doesn't know how to friend tbh and i think della would be able to sort of change his perception of people?? maybe he could have gotten her out of a rough spot, and to thank him, she buys him a milkshake or something...and ends up sticking to him like glue? he'd be rly cranky with her bc he would think that she's trying to get something out of him (he's a rly cynical boy pls forgive his temper) but all in due time she'd be able to butter him up? i do see him becoming fond and protective of her in the long run...bc she is a cute bean lbr. lemme know what you think!!
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
theodore kuriyama It is definitely one of Della's goals in life to make all of the grumpy people happy and I really like this. If he helped her out she'd especially be grateful and definitely be a total bother, coming around all the time, trying to do things to make him smile. If he yelled at her she'd probably back away slowly but she'd come back xD she's determined that way. loveit<3

--------------------
romeo isaac pesce
he/him
bisexual
university student
dannie
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: dannie#8866
adella serena waters and Romeo:
Dellaaaaaaa. One of Romeo's favorite Waters girls. Romeo is Ariel's best friend! Her precious Flounder! He's been Ariel's best friend for 12 years which obviously means he's well aware of all of the Waters girls and just like anyone else, he has his preferred. The ones closer to his age, Alana, Della, Ariel, are the ones he probably finds easier to get along with. He's an anxious tot so he worries about Ariel a lot and probably worries about the other girls too. He's not nearly as positive as Della but he still tries to look on the brighter side of things.

I'm not good with this whole plotting thing yet because there's so much than can be discussed but idk where to start! So take that for now! https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

--------------------
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
romeo isaac pesce OHHI and welcome<3 Della's not too much older than Ariel and Romeo and she's uber close with her sisters so she deff would consider him as part of the fam, much like she considers her own best friend that way xD She would deff try to make him happy if he was feeling anxious and all around sort of be there for him as like a sort of big sister<3

--------------------
romeo isaac pesce
he/him
bisexual
university student
dannie
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: dannie#8866
adella serena waters and romeo:
Romy is such an anxious babe xD he loves knowing that his best friend's family is also his. and the same is reversed! His parents treat Ariel like she's their daughter, and if Romy is close with the other Waters girls they probably are the same with them! Big sisters are always great. Romy is an only child so having another family that he can call his own and go to for advice when he doesn't want his parents is wonderful

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution