welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

take me away, atlas/combabe
alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 01:48 AM

valka from How to Train Your Dragon

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

owner of serendipity flowers

She/her ♦ 240 posts ♦ 31000 points

a world on fire
this was not alyssa's scene as her daughter would put it. even when she was josephine's age aly hadn't gone to any concerts. listening to music without the screaming of teenagers was what she perfered. tonight she was making the exception for her daughter. josphine had wanted so much to see this one direction band live. because her birthday was coming up aly had gotten her two tickets for the nearest show on their tour.

whatever josephine and these other teenagers felt for this boy band aly had no clue. they all seemed like stupid boys to her. even the band before the headliner was better than this one direction. it was a miracle that alyssa hadn't heard many songs from this band before now. it also meant she should probably spend more time with josephine instead of hiding away with her flowers.

at last, the show was over. even so the noise in the building was still at the same level. too many teenaged girls in one building was like torture. actually, it would work better than real torture. if anyone wanted information from her alyssa would gladly hand it over to get out of here as quickly as possible. no matter how much she urged josephine didn't seem ready to leave. instead, she wanted to stand in line for some merchandise. after handing over some money alyssa decided to wait by the wall with one eye on her daughter. other parents seemed to have the same idea because she wasn't the only one standing there. "did you actually enjoy that or am i the only one here that doesn't care for this one direction?" alyssa asked to the man closest to her.

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 12:43 PM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

♀ ♦ 145 posts ♦ 40000 points

illuminate.
the noise was killing him.

the awful singing was grating his ears, but it was the screams of the fan girls that made him cringe. they were everywhere, hundreds and hundreds of teenagers going at it, singing along with the brats on stage, and pushing each other over to get closer. his daughters were in front of him, arms around their friends, and singing along. honestly, he hadn't wanted to come, but he wanted to keep his daughters safe. they were still teenagers after all, and they shouldn't be allowed at such public places on their own, even if they had company. with the promise that he would not get in their way, the commissioner had stood to the side, not interrupting, but keeping a sharp eagle eye on them nonetheless.

he was not the only parent here. he could see other unfortunate dads, looking every bit as bored as he was. silas moved to join them, and as they exchanged glances, also nodded in understanding. all of them were here for their precious children, mostly girls, but silas was sure that there were some boys in the crowd too. when the concert finally ended, he heaved a huge sigh of relief. maybe he should have brought ear plugs, but he had remembered them too late. as his daughters got in line to buy merchandise and snitch the band members' autographs, silas hung back, still bored, but very much grateful that it was over.

a woman his age addressed him, also waiting for her daughter. he snorted, shaking his head. "it was awful," he chuckled wryly. "i wish i hadn't come, but my girls are young, and i wasn't overly comfortable with them being here on their own." it was both the cop and dad in him talking, even if the place had plenty of security. "don't worry. you weren't the only one who could care less about those pretty boys. i have no idea why they are so adored, but oh well."

alyssa kara shepherd

― zoe ―

PM
^
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 09:11 PM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

a world on fire
it was good to see so many other concerned parents here. the knowledge that she wasn't the only one that cared for their children so much to torture themselves here made aly smile a little. especially, when the other parents were as handsome as the father she was talking to know. before she had started this conversation alyssa really hadn't looked at him much. all she had wanted was a conversation with another person her age after being around teenagers for so many hours. now, she was able to take a second to really look at him. josephine would definitely say he was burning like the sun. well, she wouldn't call a man her mother's age that, but her daughter had called on of the young men on stage that once.

especially now that she knew he only came for his daughters. alyssa hoped that if brian had been alive he would have been like this other father. still, she was here while brian was miles away buried six feet under. thinking of her late husband that way would have made her cringe once. now, it was years in the past. time to move on as her best friend liked to tell her. at least alyssa had moved on enough that she was able to laugh at this stranger saying the concert was awful. good, she had found someone who was just as excited for this show as she was.

knowing that he had multiple girls made alyssa a little sad. it would have been nice if one of the few man she actually thought handsome was single. that wasn't going to stop her from talking now that she had found one of the few people who felt the same way she did. "i didn't feel comfortable knowing josephine wanted to come alone so here i am as well." even if her daughter had wanted to come with a friend alyssa would have insisted on coming as well. there was no way she was going to lose another child.

"they are probably adored because of how pretty they are. at least, that is what i get from my own girl." sure, there singing wasn't that bad when you took away the screaming girls. still, their looks seemed to be what won them fans. "i am sure if you got on stage you would have just as many fans no matter if you could sing or not." maybe it was because she was talking to a stranger that made alyssa easily admit her attraction. there would be no harm in letting herself be open for just one night.

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: Oct 15 2016, 08:16 AM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

♀ ♦ 145 posts ♦ 40000 points

whisk away your heartsigh
as he conversed with the woman, his eyes were sharply watching his daughters, chatting among themselves, and their friends. he knew that they would be fine, as long as they stayed in line. yet, they were young to him, little teenagers that still needed looking after no matter how much they insisted that they absolutely did not. they were still not adults as far as the commissioner was concerned, and he was ready to bet that their mother still agreed with him, even though they were divorced and all.

he nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly. "indeed. i won't run the risk of anything happening to them." he was also a cop for crying out loud. hell, it wasn't as if silas had been breathing down their necks all the time during the show either. he had stood someway away with the other parents watching, and being very, very bored. thank goodness for a battery pack, and spare data. the music was grating to his ears, and what he wouldn't give to throw a tomato at one of the faces of the boys. pop music just wasn't his thing, and hell, the boys weren't even that pretty anyway.

"teenagers," the commissioner snorted, shaking his head. it took him a moment to register her own compliment towards him, and it had not been about the boys on stage. "no one's going to look at a grizzly old cop," he laughed heartily. "but thank you. you flatter me." silas didn't think he looked great. he was well past his prime, but apparently this woman thought otherwise. it was a nice feeling. "and may i add that if you ever go up on stage yourself, talent or no talent, i'd be a fan too." he meant it, even if it looked as though he was returning the compliment.

"commissioner aegean forsteri of the san diego police," he said, stretching out a hand, and smiling warmly. "but everyone just calls me silas."

alyssa kara shepherd

lemme know if you need more <3

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 12:08 PM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

being here surrounded by youth reminded alyssa that she was getting older. it was many years ago now since the time she had been one of these girls yelling and screaming at a concert. actually, she never went to concerts much. not when listening alone at home was preferable. no matter where she had listened to the music aly had been one of those fans so long ago. maybe that was why she was flirting so easily with this gentleman. he was the type of person she would never have flirted with in any other situation. not because he wasn't handsome, he was quite handsome, but because she had little chance with people like him.

after brian's death broken her, alyssa didn't actively try to find love again. no matter how she pieced herself together she was still small pieces barely contained in one vessel. there were even parts of herself that were still missing that alyssa doubted she would ever get back. yet it was nice to imagine herself young again. standing here as a teenager flirting with a handsome guy.

she blinked at him shock in her eyes. "obviously you have not seen yourself. being a cop just makes you look even more appealing." realizing that she had watched him for so long instead of checking on her daughter alyssa quickly turned her gaze to find josephine. "i can bet that one of your daughter's friends has had a crush on you at least once." having her face aimed away from him meant that only the tips of her red ears were evidence of the blush across her face. there was no way for her to respond unless she stuttered her way through it so alyssa didn't even try. making a fool of herself when she had already come so far did not look appealing.

finding her daughter safe and sound still in line alyssa finally looked at silas. as his hand reached towards her alyssa took it with a smile on her face. "it is a pleasure to meet you, silas." after she shook his hand she was reluctant to let it go. finally, she did after the allotted normal period. "alyssa shepherd. if you are from san diego you might have heard of my flower shop serendipty flowers." while she might be attracted to him silas had yet to win her trust. he could be lying about being a cop just try and get her guard down.

aegean silas forsteri /my combabe
ϟ

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]