welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ wish, #lithi #anya
thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
bisexual
law secretary
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
Sippin' Tropicana in a coconut cabana Floatin' on flamingos, smokin' all the mangoes Hotter than mojave, sweeter than agave We just wanna stay cool hoverboarding in a calamansi wavepool

this is how
we otter pop

Thea always loved summer. It was her favorite season. She enjoyed the heat, the people running around and enjoying being free from school or work (if they were so lucky). It was a beautiful time in her opinion. The summer festival was one of the times to enjoy that.

The festival had so much to offer. Crafts, music, comedy, and food. Thea was eager to explore it all and really celebrate the beginning of summer. But first, she had to find her friend.

Moving around, her dark eyes scanned the crowd for red hair that shone brightly in the San Diego sun. Dark eyes looked around until she caught a glimpse of red hair, sparkling in the sunlight. ”Anya!” She called out, stretching as far as she could to wave. ”Did you not look at your phone? I tried to get ahold of you.” In a place this crowded, they probably should have come together or figured out a nearby place they could have met at.

”I’m hungry. Did you walk by anything that smelled good?”

--------------------
anya maria malevesky
anya
she/her
single
straight
waitress
lithi
TIMEZONE: est
MSG NAME:
have you heard
anya maria malevesky
25. straight. anastasia. karen gillan.

Anya absolutely loved summer. She loved the warmth of the sun, the beaches, summer life, and activities. Being outside was one of her favorite things. Camping, bonfires, and all the fun outdoorsy stuff was her calling. Perhaps it was because Staten Island life had her cooped up all winter long. Now she actually had a chance to get out and enjoy the summer festival after she begged her coworker to swap shifts with her. The café had its perks but being free was so much better. Anya skipped about the festival, people watching and enjoying the sights. The smells are what caught her attention for a moment before she heard her name called through the crowd.

The fiery redhead turned around to see her friend Thea across the crowd. She smiled and bounced over to her. Hey! I’ve been waiting for you! Anya looked down at her phone to see the missed calls and texts. Sorry, you know how easily I get distracted. Anya shrugged it off and looked around at the endless rows of stands before them. Food was something Anya adored. She wasn’t afraid of trying new things and that definitely applied to new food as well. Food pretty much owned her life. Actually, I was thinking about those fried oreos over there. It sounds disgusting but smells absolutely delightful. You have to come get some with me! Anya didn’t wait for an answer, instead she started pulling on her friend’s wrist eager to get the unhealthy snack closer to her tastebuds.
theres a rumor in st. petersburg

thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
bisexual
law secretary
erin
Sippin' Tropicana in a coconut cabana Floatin' on flamingos, smokin' all the mangoes Hotter than mojave, sweeter than agave We just wanna stay cool hoverboarding in a calamansi wavepool

this is how
we otter pop

Thea chuckled as they now knew they were both waiting for one another, looking for the other. This was how their meetups typically went. If it wasn’t Anya getting distracted and not looking at her phone it was Thea. They had never seemed to figure it out, but it hadn’t bothered Thea yet.

Fried oreos? She had heard about those, but never picked one up for herself, but Thea was always up for something new, a little adventure, so why not? ”You’re right it does sound disgusting.” Shrugging, her dark eyes looked around for the stand with the food they were seaking. ”Where was that stand at?”

As they waited in line, Thea leaned closer to Anya to be overheard over the roar of the crowd. ”There was a comedian performing that I wanted to see. You interested?”

--------------------
anya maria malevesky
anya
she/her
single
straight
waitress
lithi
MSG NAME:
show me a hero
anya maria malevesky
Anya impatiently bounced up and down as they waited in line for the oreos. She was pretty sure the last time she ate was early this morning after taking Vlad out for a walk. Her tummy rumbled but was barely audible over the noise of the festival. After ordering three orders, Anya smirked at the unhealthy snack before her. Hungrily she dug into the food before forgetting her manners. Do you want one?! Anya asked Thea excitedly. Fortunately fried oreos were indeed better tasting than it sounded. Tilting her head to the side, she listened to her friend. A comedian? That sounded like fun. Anya couldn’t promise that she would be able to pay attention the whole performance but she was excited nonetheless. Yeah absolutely! Let’s go!

Lead the way! She stuck a fork into one of the balls of dough and signaled onward. Laughing, she plopped it into her mouth. Anya was all about having fun and doing new things. This festival was extremely exciting and it was so nice to get out and be around other people. Following her friend, she took in the rest of the sights and sounds. The weather was perfect, her belly was full, Anya was happy.
and i will write you a tragedy

thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
bisexual
law secretary
erin

this is how
we otter pop

Looking at the fried Oreos, Thea debating if she was going to try one. They didn’t look good whatsoever nor did they smell good, but she was curious. Instead of taking a whole one, she carefully broke a piece of and popped it into her mouth as they moved to where the comedian was going to perform.

”Those are better than I expected,” Thea said, wiping the grease off of her fingers. ”I don’t think I would want those very often,” she added on with a little chuckle. ”They are… odd.” At the moment, Thea was coming up short with a way to properly explain what they tasted like.

Getting settled, they began the wait for the comedian to start. ”What’s been going on with you?” She questioned with a curious little smile. ”Anything new?”

--------------------
anya maria malevesky
anya
she/her
single
straight
waitress
lithi
MSG NAME:
show me a hero
Anya followed her friend to where the comedian was going to perform. She finished her decadent dessert and threw away the plate they came with. Wiping her mouth she dusted off her hands and shrugged. I could eat them everyday. Don’t worry, I’ll eat your share too. She laughed. As they approached the area, Anya was glad that it wasn’t so noisy and crowded. A cover band was playing on some other stage somewhere in the distance so it appeared that was where a majority of the people were. Anya was grateful for the decrease in noise. She couldn’t tell if it was the sugar of being around so many people but she definitely was getting a headache.

It had been a week or two since she caught up with Thea but nothing was ever new. Life consisted of going to work and coming back home and researching where she came from. Nothing to report. She laughed. Although, one of the girls at work desperately wants to set me up on a blind date. Her co-workers thought she spent way too much time just by herself and thought she might benefit from some male companionship. But that’s crazy, right? She looked to her friend for some sort of reassurance. What if he’s really creepy? Though, she didn’t think her co-workers would do something like that. Or extremely handsome…. Anya laughed. She definitely was a tad bit of a romantic but the realist side of her personality almost always took the lead. How about you? She asked almost desperate to get off the topic.
and i will write you a tragedy

thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
bisexual
law secretary
erin

this is how
we otter pop

Chuckling, Thea shook her head at Anya’s worries. She thought it was insane she was so worried about everything ”Anya,” she started with a little sigh, placing a gently hand on the red head’s shoulder. ”I think you are too worried about all of this. Let them set you up.” Thea was always an advocate for doing something that gave you an excuse to dress up or learn something new. A date was a good chance for both. ”I’m sure it will be fine. Who knows… maybe it’s your Mr. Right they want to set you up with.” Placing her hand back in her lap, Thea shrugged as she looked ahead towards the stage.

”As for me,” she paused, thinking about what she hadn’t told her in the time they hadn’t seen each other. ”I’m not sure if I have anything new either.” Thea kept herself so busy that unless something happened in one of those moments nothing was ever really different with her. ”I’ve just been trying to keep up with all the sports scores.” Mainly the World Cup, but she was trying to keep up with as much as possible such as baseball.

Before they could talk anymore, the comedian began. It took a while for Thea to get involved and start laughing, but once she did, she laughed hard, fully enjoying herself and the moment.

A smile still on her face, she turned to Anya after it was over. ”I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time,” she stated, still chuckling. ”Did you enjoy it?”

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution