WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

characters of the month:
imogen bennett & mason silver
ship of the month:
kelix
thread of the month:
a shot in the dark

Add Reply
New Poll

+ winterbreak, attina isadora waters
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 03:32 PM
38 years
he/him
chris pine
prince charming
from cinderella
security guard
heterosexual
erin is Offline / 232 posts / she/her

Owen and Tina had been together for a while. Their relationship was moving slow as they did their best to get to know each other again. Every time they hung out, Owen hoped that he would remember something about how they used to be, but he never did. It was frustrating for him and he knew that one too many times he had showed that frustration to Tina. It was something he wanted desperately to fix. She didn’t deserve that. So far, Tina had been nothing but patient with him and in turn there were times when he showed her more frustration than anything else.

During the morning, he spent a good portion of the morning making food for a little picnic. There were sandwiches, fruit and a few other things that he could think of. He knew that it wasn’t going to fix everything he had done, but he hoped it would be a start. Owen was going to have to forgive himself first and remember that he was doing the best that he could. They were moving on and he needed to remember that. He needed to remember that he had come a long way since he was first found. Doctors had warned him that he might not recover all his memories. Owen had known all along that it could happen, but it didn’t make it any easier. It was a struggle he was going to have to overcome for their relationship to move forward.

The basket was prepared. It was filled to the brim with food and drinks for their time outside. Picking up Tina, Owen kept what they were doing a secret even though it really wasn’t anything big. He hoped that a little surprise would be the start to making things better.

Once they were at the park, Owen grabbed everything they were going to need while his free hand laced together with Tina’s. ”I know I haven’t been easy to deal with lately.” Owen started as he worked to lay out the blanket for them to sit on. ”So, I made us a little meal and brought some wine.” Sitting down, he opened the basket for her to look at the food and pulled out the bottle for her to examine. ”As an apology for being an ass.” Pausing, he gave her a little smile, reaching out so their fingers just touched. ”I’m sorry. I know this isn’t easy for you either.” Maybe now this would be the first step to them moving forward.

notes: i hope this works! let me know if i should change anything!

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Sep 20 2016, 02:20 AM
34 years
natalie dormer
attina triton
from the little mermaid
fashion designer / businesswoman
heterosexual
combat shotgun is Offline / 272 posts / ♀

felt the earth beneath my feet
the memories of her being a mermaid has become more and more prominent with each day that came by. she found it strangely coincidental that the family that she had been born in her dreams had seven girls in them, all sisters, and in her current life, she also had six other sisters. the redhead wondered if her dreams and present life were related, that della and andy and everyone else had all been her siblings in some past life. regardless, it didn't bother tina too much, and her days went by as usual. however, it was owen that had been taking them a little more negatively, frustrated that he was able to remember this weird, past life better than he did of his time before he was abducted and tortured.

yet, tina's patience had not once ran out on him. he took it out more on her than she really deserved, but she knew that it was simply him venting with no other outlet to do so. she had already long accepted that his memories of their time together was not likely going to come back, at least not for a very long time. she didn't blame her boyfriend for being angry with this, nonetheless. she was doing her best to continue to be patient with him, but even she wasn't sure how long it would last.

owen had said that he had a surprise for her. the redhead's eyebrows had risen, and she had inquired into it, pushing and prodding him for answers, but he wasn't budging. when they had arrived at the park, and he began laying out what looked like a picnic, she laughed out loud. "i already like this surprise," she said, grinning at him. it was indeed delightful, a picnic just for the two of them. "i've already forgiven you, tina went on, her tone warm as she laced her fingers with his. "how have the dreams been as of late?"

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 02:31 PM
38 years
he/him
chris pine
prince charming
from cinderella
security guard
heterosexual

Tina had been incredibly patient with him, but he was still a little shocked that she was so willing to forgive him so easily. He hadn’t been the best boyfriend, taking out far too many of his frustrations out on her, but here she was, so forgiving, so loving. Owen was determined to hold on her for as long as possible. He knew that he was going to have to make changes to do that though.

Their fingers laced together and a little smile tugged on his lips. ”They are still all about my life as this prince.” It was better than the memories he had of war, but was it really any better considering how much it had frustrated him? ”I married a mysterious girl and had to find her by the shoe she left behind. At some point I lost all my memories of her, but I managed to get them back.” Exhaling, his gaze fell to their hands. Even as the Prince he could regain his memories. Owen was doing his best not to let it get the best of him, but no matter what it seemed to get the best of him.

”How have your dreams been?” With his free hand, he worked on laying out the food for them. Grabbing a piece of fruit, Owen offered it to her before grabbing one and popping it into his mouth. When the food was all set out, he grabbed the little glasses and poured them each a glass of wine.

”Do you have any new designs?”

notes: i hope this works! let me know if i should change anything!

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Oct 17 2016, 03:19 AM
34 years
natalie dormer
attina triton
from the little mermaid
heterosexual

felt the earth beneath my feet
growing up as the oldest sister, and having six other girls to look after had instilled in tina a very high amount of tolerance before she started snapping. it was now quite difficult to rile her up, but she was far from explosive, more on the cold side of anger. it took a very special person to make the woman see red, and so far, tina has not met such a person. not even owen had managed to get that far, as much as he annoyed her at times with his displacement and venting. yet, tina wouldn't have gotten this far in life if she didn't have some degree of patience, and owen's anger was another ballgame to her.

quite frankly, she had met worse, and more demanding clients than him.

"that sounds a lot like cinderella," she remarked, raising her eyebrows. could it be that owen so happened to be the prince from the story? or it could be a huge coincidence that he so happened to relate to a similar character from a similar story. "you legit married her?" she felt a stab of jealousy immediately, green eyes narrowing. envy was written all over her face, her lips pursued. the thought of anyone else with her beloved irked her, and while she was helpless to do anything about something so long ago, it did not mean that she could not be displeased about it.

"they have been simple. i am a mermaid, and i have six sisters. one of them is particularly troublesome." her throat rumbled in a chuckle before she opened her mouth to accept the fruit. "they are very, very similar to the family i have now. makes me wonder if there is something up weirdly coincidental up here." she plucked a grape for owen, and offered it to him before picking up her already filled glass.

"not just yet," the blonde mused. "i...was thinking of trying out in designing men's clothing."' her eyes became dreamy and glassy as she looked at owen, picturing him in a swallowtail coat. "you'd look lovely in black tie."

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Dec 9 2016, 07:12 PM
38 years
he/him
chris pine
prince charming
from cinderella
security guard
heterosexual

”I married her,” his voice was quiet as he spoke, not liking the idea of the dreams he was having. He could see how upset it made Tina to think about as well. ”I don’t want to marry her, you know?” Owen reached out to place his hand on top of hers, trying to comfort her. ”I would rather dream of marrying you.” It was bold of him to say, but it was the truth.

Tina was right. Compared to his dreams, hers were much simpler. She was a mermaid in hers with plenty of sisters like she had now. He wondered if their personalities were the same as well or if her family members were having dreams they were part of another family. ”Maybe there is.” Opening his mouth, he accepted the grape that she offered him. ”Have you asked them if they are having any of these dreams?” Maybe together they would be able to figure it out if that was the case. He thought someone needed to figure out what was going on and with how many sister’s Tina had he figured she had the best chance of figuring it out.

Sipping at his glass he looked at her with a little smile. ”If you design one, I’ll wear it.” Grabbing another piece of fruit, he popped it into his mouth before taking a sandwich and unwrapping it from its protective packaging. ”You should work on that. I bet you’d be good.” Tina was already talented at making clothes for females and he believed it would be the same for men’s clothing as well. ”Would you make everything or…?” He questioned, trailing off as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 08:49 AM
34 years
natalie dormer
attina triton
from the little mermaid
heterosexual

restless heart

tagged: owen louie valentin
notes: -
tina's face scrunched up at his confirmation, looking even more sour. while such matters now ceased to exist, since he was no longer married to this woman, profanities cursing her out rushed through her head anyway. she wasn't keen on the idea of losing anything precious to her anymore. her mother was definitely not coming back, and she had only just recently had owen return to her through a miraculous stroke of luck. her bottom lip jutted out, the blonde looking quite sulky now. "well, we were going to get married," laughed tina softly, shaking her head. "but i'm really glad to hear that." it all seemed like a distant dream now, as though owen had never proposed to her, and that ring was had never once been on her finger.

she blinked, and shook her head. "i haven't. i could try." she looked thoughtful as she chewed and swallowed the food. "it seems like everyone has been having strange dreams lately." dreams of lives that were clearly not their own, but yet so, so familiar. tina related well to the woman she saw in her dreams, a stern, unyielding mermaid, but very much like her. "you should ask your siblings, too." maybe they had them too, and they would be able to figure it out somehow. it was rather strange to think that everyone was having dreams like that, and surely it could not be just a coincidence this time.

"oh, i would love for you to wear it," said tina, beaming. "i'll design it, and then my team and i will work on it." she rubbed her hands together. it was almost a shame that she didn't have her sketchpad here so that she could try draft out something new, but she wanted to give her full attention to owen at the moment. "and you? has the museum brought anything new in? maybe i could come by and visit you, and take a look?" her work didn't really allow her to leave the office to come and pop by and see owen, but maybe she could make an exception one of those days when she was not so busy.

BY MITZI

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 02:29 PM
38 years
he/him
chris pine
prince charming
from cinderella
security guard
heterosexual

The dreams were weird. Owen hated them and wished they would stop. He didn’t like dreaming of this life he could remember when he couldn’t remember his own. But, if Tina was having them maybe his siblings were as well and her siblings. With all of them together maybe they could form a more complete picture about what was going on and he could feel more confident.

Smiling at her, Owen nodded. ”Will you show me the designs when they are ready?” He liked looked at her designs. Typically, even with the picture in front of him, he struggled picturing it as this 3D piece of work, but he knew that Tina was talented. He had seen some of those designs come to life and he knew that this one would as well.

”Nothing new has come in.” Owen didn’t know much about what they were trying to get in, but he knew they were trying to get something new in which meant he’d probably be working a little more if that did happen. ”I think they are trying to bring something new in. I don’t know when it will come in or if it will happen.” Looking at her, he smiled a little bit. ”I would like you to come by.” It would be nice to see her around there. She would definitely have brightened his day being there.

Grabbing a strawberry, he took a careful bite of it. ”Would you want to go somewhere after this?” His blue eyes looked up at her as he popped a grape into his mouth. ”The beach or the pool maybe?” He wasn’t sure why he had an urge to go to be around water, but he did and maybe Tina did too.

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 03:11 AM
34 years
natalie dormer
attina triton
from the little mermaid
heterosexual

[ a heavy heart to carry ]
strange as her dreams had been for her, she was still a little sour over the fact that owen had dreamt of a life without her. he had married someone else, and had lived happily ever after. for her own, it was almost too good to be coincidental, as she had six other sisters in her past life too. owen's on the other hand, did not really match up with his present life. he was no prince, he had come from a normal family, and joined the army. as peculiar as all of this was, the main question still stood: what did this all mean? and what would it mean for the both of them? owen looked perplexed, and so was she. she didn't want this to interfere with what they already had going, which was going really well.

it was much easier for her to return to a more common topic, one that she was happy to talk about for hours. she bobbed her head enthusiastically, smiling. "of course! you will be the first to know." she was always happy to show any potential new designs to owen, even if he did not know much about the fashion world like she did. it was always good to receive a third opinion, especially from someone outside her social circle, rich, lavish ladies who have had a silver spoon in their mouths since birth. her smile widened at his wanting for her to drop by his workplace. maybe she'd be able to come with owen on patrol, and he can point out his favourite paintings to her. "i'd love to. i'll try to run away from work one day," she teased, trailing a finger on the top of his hand.

she blinked. now, come to think of it...those sounded fantastic. it was as though it has been a long time since she had last swam. "the pool," tina finally said, looking owlishly at him before her lips pulled into an impish grin. "you can see me in that new pink bikini i was talking to you about the other day." she giggled. "would you like that?" she did want to go to the pool...just somewhere she could swim, and be free for a little while. looking thoughtful, tina finished up her sandwiches, and began to pluck at the grapes. "why the sudden want to swim?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Reluctant Heroes RoyalsandRebels Seicho no Hana Disney Conquest Mystic Mayhem Happily Ever Afters Lover's Cove Storybrooke OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG NINE REALMS
Ignorant Justice

toggle cbox