welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in february, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

i don't wanna give you up, this deserves its own thread
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
okay first off go watch shura's what's it gonna be? because if you don't this will make some sense but that music vid is the inspiration for this want ad.

have you watched it? no? go do it now. yes? good now on to the next thing.

i just really want an au maybe even canon someday because i am trash with two friends going we have crushes on these people but we can't get close to them. why don't you get close to who i like and i get close to who you like and see if we can get more info on them. oh shit, we have fallen for them now what are we gonna do?

essentially, this could just be between me and someone else, but it can be larger with all four characters running around and shenanigans happening. like the two crushes are obvs besties, but the two crushes could also be and have threads where they go okay guess what i have a new bestie and they are so cute.

i just want all the confused high school students running around falling in love. i am down to doing anything really so just hmu
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
u kno imma jump at any opportunity to do au's w/ u YO I REMEMBER YOU MAKING ME WATCH THAT MUSIC VID SO SIGN ME TF UP TO BE PART OF THIS HELLA GAY AU TBH LOL AND I CAN USE WHICHEVER OF MY KIDS YA WANT
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
ALL THE AUS

yes the gayness is great and now i am picturing wonder twins as one of the pairs
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
someone pls romance the wonder twins
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution