welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in february, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

absence notice
PRONOUNS: -
TIMEZONE: -
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
absence notice
we'll miss you
so if life is getting really busy for you, that's totally okay. we get that there's this thing that happens outside of the computer screen. what we do ask is that if you are going to be gone for a period of time, please let us know so your characters do not get deleted. please include their names and how long you believe you'll be gone if you do not know put a date, because if you put unknown your characters will only be held a month. if you need to be gone for longer than just pop in real quick and update us. also, let us know when you are back so we can take your name off the list. thank you!

CODE
alias will be gone from [b]dd/mm[/b] to [b]dd/mm[/b] | reason you will be gone | characters: first, second, etc
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
luna will be gone from 16/02 to 27/02 | reason you will be gone | characters: my hoard

sorry, I know I've been MIA lately. Between class and a new relationship, my time has just been eaten. I'm about to go away to Ireland and when I get back I hope to be a bit more on the ball<3

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution