welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ sugar, we're goin' down, options, male
thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
heterosexual
law secretary
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
right as rain
age open
spirit open
personality open
dom dwyer?
For the purpose of this I’m going to call this lad Dom. And there are a couple of options that we can go with here that I am totally okay with either one.

Dom and Thea end up going on a road trip with their friends. They can go to Disneyland, Vegas, LA, wherever. It’s something we can discuss once he’s made.

Option 1: Dom and Thea are exes on bad terms. So, to try and make it easier Dom brings his current beau. This spurs arguments and tension between Dom and Thea. When they get to the hotel they go their separate ways, but they run into each other while walking around. They get into another argument, but then something snaps. They end up sleeping together and well… it doesn’t stop after one time. They’ll sneakily touch each other (inappropriately or not) while Dom’s beau is completely lost and don’t really know what’s going on.

Option 2: They didn’t know each other before hand and got to know each other during the car ride. Dom and Thea really hit it off. They do quite a few things together while on the trip and truly bond. They become very close friends and once back in San Diego they make a point to do things together whether it is playing soccer, going surfing, or whatever it may be. This could end up with them falling for each other or it could remain platonic.

As I said, I’m okay with either option. I’d really love for him to be made. I think it could be really amazing either way we went with it. The face I have pictured is Dom Dwyer. I’d like him because him and Sydney are just super duper cute and he's really pretty, but I’m open to other faces since I know he doesn’t have a lot of images. Age isn’t something I’m really concerned about so that’s open. Spirit is open as well and personality is too. Just…. [bats eyelashes] Please. C:

--------------------
thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
heterosexual
law secretary
erin
i would really love for him to be taken!! It could be loads of fun!!!

--------------------
thea aisha robinson
tay
she/her
single
heterosexual
law secretary
erin
[bats eyelashes] i'd really love this to happen! c:

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution