welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

somebody that i used to know (4/6), rinn's wants and needs
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
MSG CHOICE: discord
This is just a whole jumble of requests I have for people in my character's lives before they came to san diego, there are a bunch of siblings, and a couple ex-lovers that'll be fun to shake things up! I'll reference the apps of the characters they're for in the ads, so take a looksee! Also, most stuff i'm super flexible on, so let me know if you have any different ideas!

taken:
by moon
22. suggested pb: caitlin stasey. open spirit. wild child. trust fund baby. athletic.

So first is a sister for Declan Phillips, you can check out his app here. She's the youngest of three, with a distant father (in more ways than one), a day drinking mother, and a multi-million dollar trust fund. Declan and his sister have always been close, unlike their brother, they both wanted to do their own thing, free of their parents. I imagine that her mother wanted her to go to an ivy league and get a proper Mrs. degree, settle down with a nice rich guy and throw charity galas for the rest of her life. Unfortunately for their mom, she's the party type, but not so much the proper, or settle down type, at least not with some stuffy businessman in a suit. The big secret here is that Declan's & big brother's father is not actually lil sister's father, she's the result of their mom having an affair, one that neither the public or the kids know (knew?) about. (i've headcanoned that the affair is the reason that dad's never around, which is the reason mom drinks). Its up to you whether little sister has somehow figured this out about her parentage, just keep me in the loop. Up until recently, she was the only one that knew where Declan was living after he left home, and i'm thinking maybe she's been traveling to their various family homes around the world and just ended up in San Diego because she got bored. She's got a standing invitation to live in Declan's guest room, but while he's adapted to less expensive tastes, I imagine that she has not and would prefer a nice penthouse or mansion by the sea, once again, up to you!

<3

taken:
By talon
27. suggested pb: jack falahee. open spirit. competitive. trust fund baby. intelligent.

Next is a brother for Declan Phillips, you can find his app in the first line of the previous ad! This bae is the oldest of three, with a distant (but very proud) father, a day drinking mother, and a multi-million dollar trust fund. He's the one of three that really followed their parents wishes. Their father is the CEO of a huge company, and has been grooming Declan and his brother to fight to be next in line since they were born. Now that Declan has stepped out of the picture, that leaves the company wide open for big brother here. I imagine that he really loves all the business stuff, he went to an ivy league, and is a couple years out of grad school with his MBA, working for their father, learning the ropes to be CEO one day. He and Declan have had a pretty prickly relationship, and Declan, at least, perceives his brother as narcissistic and a little sleazy, but whether that holds any truth or is just the sibling perspective, that's up to you. I expect he'd be a bit of a womanizer, we've made a few references to him making a pass at Declan's girlfriend, but that could be just a facade, it's all your decision!! I think it would be interesting if he came to San Diego on business, and ended up staying for a while, or visiting really frequently, maybe despite not wanting to, or maybe he'll find something/someone in SD to keep him around!

<3

wanted:
apprentice
18-22. suggested pb: khylin rhambo. open spirit. passionate. artistic. prone to misfortune.

So Declan is the owner of a tattoo parlor that is his pride and joy, and he's very grateful to have had a wonderful mentor that put a lot of effort and interest into teaching him to tattoo. Up until recently, he had an apprentice, who now works at the shop fully, and he's really missing the mentoring experience. I'd love for him to have a new apprentice, one that he can get really close with. I imagine him being younger than Declan, or at least no more than a year older. He'd probably be someone that has been going through a rough patch, maybe he's a recovering addict, or he's been kicked out/has dropped out of college, or his parents kicked him out and he's been struggling to get by, or he's a foster kid who hasn't managed to find his bearings since he aged out of the system. I HAVE MANY IDEAS ABOUT THIS, I'M HAPPY TO CHAT AT LENGTH TBH. But regardless, I think Declan would see they shared a passion for art, and for tattoos, and because he has the means, I can see him reaching out to this kid who is in need of a second chance. So Dec would teach him to tattoo, and about the behind the scenes parts of running the shop. Added bonus, Declan is moving out of his loft above the tattoo shop soon and would 100% offer it as a place for his apprentice to live while working with/for Declan. I have a lot more to say about this, but i'm going to stop ranting for now.... most of the stats above are merely suggestions, I've imagined for this char to be a male POC in the 18-22 range, but i'm flexible with all three of those things.

<3

taken:
by meg
24. suggested pb: claire holt. aurora. high society. prim and proper. classy.

Last for Declan is the Aurora to his Prince Phillip. They attended Manhattan private school together for at least one year, I go into more detail of their relationship in his app, but basically, they had this huge, epic attraction pulling them together, and when he decided to bail on Harvard to open a tattoo parlor, she decided that wasn't the kind of guy she wanted to be with. They left things very open ended, probably not on the best of terms. He considers her the one that got away. He's in a really serious relationship with someone else right now, so her showing up could cause some major drama and fun, I don't know where things would go with these two, but i certainly think that interesting times can be had. I imagine she's very demure, and sweet, but opinionated and intelligent as well. Her spirit is one of the very few things in this whole post that i am adamant about, she has to be sleeping beauty! :3 As far as her face and her personality, its up to you, what she does now, how she got here, the world is your oyster!

<3

taken:
by erin
25. pb: sophie turner. suggested spirit: bubbles. identical twin. artistic. boy (or girl!) crazy. self-assured.

These next two beauties are Beckett Balton's identical twin little sisters, you can take a look at his app here. They grew up on a horse ranch in Kentucky, part of a huge family, with lots and lots of female cousins. To keep with the lots of ladies tradition, they have Beck, then his wife Aquata plus her six sisters (the daughters of triton & all that) as their San Diego family. The Balton family owns a vineyard in San Diego, where Beck & Aqua live with three children, their infant twins, Callum & Calliope and Aqua's older daughter, Zoe. Beck is in remission from cancer, but he's still not up to getting back into any horse riding so he runs the vineyard for the time being while he figures out his next steps. The younger of the twins (by a matter of minutes), grew out of the horse stuff pretty young. She enjoyed watching the competitions and braiding the manes more than actually riding the horses and mucking the stalls. She's a serial dater (or was as a teenager), and probably runs a DIY blog or something of the like. I imagine that she went to school for fashion, interior design, event planning, or something in the artistic/textiles wheelhouse. She probably made the move from Kentucky to California partly to be near family, but also to have a better chance at a successful job or business. Also, I'd love Sophie Turner for the face, because she's beautiful, and looks nothing like him, so imagine all the jokes Beck can make about his sisters being adopted, it would be hilarious.

<3

wanted:
sister
25. pb: sophie turner. suggested spirit: blossom. identical twin. book smart. curious. outdoorsy.

This is the second twin, check out the previous ad for background info on the family! The older twin never minded getting down and dirty, she liked to ride the horses, but more so, she liked to study them, get to know their personalities, help with feeding, and especially the foals. She's more of an academic than her twin sister or older brother were. I'd love to say that she's about half way through veterinary school, which she could be doing nearby in san diego, or maybe she could have a nursing degree, maybe she's a super genius, and has already finished vet school a couple years early. I'm not sure exactly, but that's where you come in, just preferably something scientific, or involving the animals. Also Sophie Turner again because...well, twins XD

<3

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
These are all updated and wide open, please take a look and consider them!!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
I would love to snag the youngest Balton twin https://s19.postimg.cc/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png I love Sophie Turner and I used to LOVE the powerpuff girls when I was a kid and bubbles was always my favourite so yeah.... mine please! https://s19.postimg.cc/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
vintner & former olympic equestrian
rinn
MSG NAME: erinnmaevee
YES PLEASE. i would love for you to make her, she's all yours!

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn

This has just been updated to include Declan's apprentice, please check it out!

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
sombody make these ladies https://s19.postimg.cc/okegtzcc3/LQ10eaE.png

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
i am ALL OVER the younger balton twin.
beckett avery balton
beck
he / him
married
heterosexual
vintner & former olympic equestrian
rinn
MSG NAME: erinnmaevee
yesssssssss! she is all yours for the taking!! sorry for the delay in responding, but I'd love for beck to have a sister<3 shoot me a pm or find me on discord if you wanna chat about it!

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
i'm finishing her app up tonight, but this will be her!
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
rinn
Just read her app and I love her! I can't wait to get some quality fam time going!!

--------------------
calliope isolde rose
Callie or Allie
she/her
N/A
Single
meg
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: CST
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: pm
So I wanted to touch base with you because I am going to be taking Aurora which you had a want ad for a while back and I was wondering if you wanted to keep what you had in that want ad for them as I am going to take aurora. please let me know so I can finish her app thank you
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution