welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❝ ain't no rest for the wicked, hades / underground mafia type
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

lysias hyperion ádis

Lysias & Dao

Okay so I honestly see this interaction going two ways. One, Dao usually deals drugs out of her resort, among other things, so there could be some conflict here as the two find themselves competing in the same market. Which would mean some great drama as she works to make sure he can't touch any of her shit, and I'd assume he'd do something of the same.

Or, two, they find themselves benefiting from cooperating. She is new to San Diego, so it might be more beneficial for her to get her feet wet and know what she might getting into before she decides to throw her cards into the mix. I really think it'd depend on how they met, and the introduction to what they both are up to. Regardless, I definitely think that they need to have some sort of conflict between them.
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
lysias hyperion ádis and Bobby
Hey there! Idk if you remember me, but when I had first come here, we had Lysias and Bobby meet in an open thread. I kiinnnnddddaaa dropped off the face of the earth shortly after because it turned out that I didn't have the time for Bobby then, but I'm back now! Bobby's dynamic with Lysias was definitely entertaining and something I'd like to explore again, so I was wondering if you'd be up for threading them again! Last time we set them up by having Bobby live in the apartment next door to one of Lysias's apartment hideouts. Idk if that's still an option with wherever Lysias is now, but I'd be down for doing that again if you are! I just really think the idea of Bobby living next to a Squidward who is also a mob boss would be really hilarious, haha. Anywho, let me know if you'd be interested in giving this a shot again! If Lysias isn't in a good spot for that kind of light heartedness right now though, I totally understand. It has been a while.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution